Carface called Matty "cheater"

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Timo

Re: Carface called Matty "cheater"

Post by Timo »

Damn guys sorry, i've been away for some days and just came back.

Well of course, i'm going to check the playback. I know Mona, that's my job. However i kinda agree with Luk, if we go that way i'll have to check every single thing everytime even when it's not needed.
But i guess that's just my lazyness talking, and the fact that the Timo in me suspects Matty didnt glitch... But yeah the Minister will check the playback, dont worry guys.

I will make the truth come to light.
xD

Timo

Re: Carface called Matty "cheater"

Post by Timo »

Okaaaay i watched it...

Carface, there was no glitch from either Matty or Mona. The reason you lost was because you screwed up :/
You had everything in your hands to win the game, and you were definitely winning, but you stopped attacking for some reason, you let Matty rebuild, and last, you let your ally die.
You owned Matty, then doubled Mona, and yet they both survived because they helped each other; when your ally died, you tried to help but then stopped, and after that you never gave resources or cit. You ally had only 1 cc, no eco, no cit, nothing. If only you had given him a bit of res, 1 cit or 2..., you could have won; that's exacty what Mona and Matty did.

So yeah, there was no glitch at all. Sure that should have pissed you off to lose when you were winning for 30min, but cmon dude, you're worth more than that.

Good job anyway carface, you still owned Matty, and almost won the game.
Gj Mona and Matty of course, you did well guys =) (nice rebuid Matty, damn :O)
GreatSouthernLand, i love you. <3

Case Solved & Topic Locked

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”