Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
User avatar
lukwerty
Posts: 375
Joined: 11 Sep 2010, 11:21

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by lukwerty » 05 Aug 2012, 07:26

Timo wrote: @Luk
I agree wih everything you said, except one thing: i dont think posting his glitches changes anything, if it did he would already have stopped glitching. He needs a bigger sanction than just some screenshots posted, that's why i actually agree with the ban, which i usually disapprove.
But you're right anyway and for the reasons you gave i just totally disapprove a lifetime ban. A little, short ban is in my opinion the best option.
Timo, I agree with you too. however he didn't change his attitude of glitching because he doesn't even check this forum.. and there's no need of showing him these screenshots or videos.. (of course it would be better in this specific case). the point consists simply on you and us.. i mean, on condition that you know about it.. it isn't necessary to "show him anything".. one hour he'll realize that you and nobody else is playing with him and will think: "why no one is playing with me?" and possibly, after that, he'll try to know the real reason which caused it. And by the way, you do not need to say to the thief that he's a thief... he knows of it Image thats why i disapprove the fact of you guys are posting these screenshots and videos of him glitching.. it is a total shame.. you're simply showing to everyone that he's a "thief".. It must be tremendously offensive and incisive from our part... For this reason, what i said before(implicitly) is right: manifest all his screenshots and videos of glitching is already one kind of punishment. Enough to this case... -.- bcs its the necessary to make everyone realizes he's such a glitcher and stop playing with him...

Idk about little bans... From what I understand, who should receive one little ban are those who steal, pretend to be other "players" or stay bothering constantly everyone on ee2.. these ones should receive "little bans".. because in these cases, ignoring won't solve it.. since they'll keep doing these acts every time.

Leader wrote: I'm posting videos and screenshots of his glitches since year 2010. It doesn't punish him, he doesn't care about it.
Another fact is that he smurfs. None want to play with him now, so he has to smurf to play with anyone. Nobody likes him, because every game with him is unfair.
He has right to play the game - I agree. But on singleplayer, to glich vs computer if he likes it.
Every player on EE2 has also rights to play fair games, and since it's impossible with Batuzay, then we should temporary remove the problem.

I solved the problem with smurfs via EE2 Status Center, and now everyday I have to listen to messages like: "Batuzay cheated against me", blablabla. I like to help to people, but it pisses me off, that I can't do anything, when Batuzay is having fun, winning points by glitch.
Once again, "he doesn't care" about it because he doesn't see it. when he goes into ee2, he simply want to play and have fun. Maybe if you post it on ee2 lobby when everyone comes in, he'll realize and see it Image

Btw, I like to play with him.. is it supposed to mean i am unfair too?

yes, you're right.. thats good we can understand each other in this point.. but you sir only missed one detail, on singleplayer AND multiplayer as well. his rights and the same ones of yours.

Good thought and ideology from you... but unfortunately the world doesn't play "fair games"... where you see people, you'll see problems... try to conform with this fact. *its easier talk to a dog and it understands you than one person even tries to hear you...*
Leader wrote: Oh, please. You don't have to watch a full playback. Just look at screenshots -.- He build house, deleted, got res, then he build dock, deleted, he got much more rest, then he built dock in same place.
He is glitching since always, even if you don't belive in it. It's just fact.
'kay. you're right. nah lol I haven't even started to watch it lol.. but it seems he really glitched after all.. okay xD i'll trust on you.. and i didnt say i don' believe it.. i believe in it.. but as i hadn't seen this video, i just thought that you hadn't considered lagging and this kind of thing.. then i prefered to confirm it.
lol, since always? well i and some of my friends usually play with him and we haven't seen any kind of glitch until now.. theres something mistaken there or here..
Leader wrote: Timo voted on 30 days ban. Deus lifetime. Everyone agree that ban is needed, there is talking about ban-time, because it's the biggest problem here.
I also don't think if lifetime ban is good, but fot sure with actuall score we won't ban him forever.
oh i feel satisfied in a way.. but i also feel satisfied to the fact that score is balanced. bcs balance drives the truly fair.
Leader wrote:I understand that you feel sorry for him, but it's his decision. I talked to him, told him to stop glitching. I tried everything, and then he just called me: "H.O.M.O.S.E.X.U.A.L Noob".
It's his decision, he decided to play unfair.
He plays unfair for years, so I don't know why we can't play "unfair" against him?
Hm.. are you serious? if yes, i guess i'll think a little more about my vote then.. maybe i'll change it later if it continues. theres a limit to everything. but also i can't involve my personal problems with him to this case... so idunno.
Leader wrote: Government should be strong, and sometimes we have to decide in the hard cases.
Just tell me, in real life. If someone plays unfair, (cheating with money or sth like this) - he usually go to the jail, when police detect it.
depends on the context... maybe the thief had to cheat it to pay food to his children or cause someone was obligating him... who knows? thats y we need to think well before acting or deciding anything.
Leader wrote: Anyway I don't care that much about votes in this poll, because it's not my problem but it's YOUR problem. I've enough tolls to dectect if someone glitches in game or not.
I'm also not getting money if I ban someone, so I'm just neutral, lol.
Well, if one day you go to the hospital and the doctor says: that's not my problem, it's your problem... how would you feel?

wow, that's great then! if not, if you were gaining money, i would like to learn how to ban then xD Image
lol no.. lets be frank.. you aren't neutral in this case.. ;/ neutral would mean "i wont vote".


User avatar
Timo
Posts: 1239
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Timo » 05 Aug 2012, 13:54

Deus wrote:I did play him in his best setting and I still beat him in it without trying too hard.
One time ?

He never beated me either, although im not gonna say he's a bad player. Mali owned me 9999999 times, he never said i was bad, he never said "Lol... Timo a good player. Sarcasm."

Just play with him some times, or obs him or whatever, you'll see that he's not an amazing player but he's pretty decent

User avatar
Deus
Posts: 879
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 11:22

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Deus » 05 Aug 2012, 14:45

Timo wrote:
Deus wrote:I did play him in his best setting and I still beat him in it without trying too hard.
One time ?

He never beated me either, although im not gonna say he's a bad player. Mali owned me 9999999 times, he never said i was bad, he never said "Lol... Timo a good player. Sarcasm."

Just play with him some times, or obs him or whatever, you'll see that he's not an amazing player but he's pretty decent
More than one time.
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of EE2 History and Oldschool Players

User avatar
Timo
Posts: 1239
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Timo » 05 Aug 2012, 14:49

And yet you say he's not good?

Well, we just disagree with each other on that point then, because in my opinion he's not bad at all. It's just sad he's glitching like crazy and acting like a fag sometimes

User avatar
Deus
Posts: 879
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 11:22

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Deus » 05 Aug 2012, 18:19

Timo wrote:And yet you say he's not good?

Well, we just disagree with each other on that point then, because in my opinion he's not bad at all. It's just sad he's glitching like crazy and acting like a fag sometimes
Anyone can rush but he fails at getting enough units for a real rush, so I eventually overpower him everytime. It's very simple.
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of EE2 History and Oldschool Players

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7139
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 05 Aug 2012, 19:30

depends on the context... maybe the thief had to cheat it to pay food to his children or cause someone was obligating him... who knows? thats y we need to think well before acting or deciding anything.
Yep, but if Batuzay cheats for example "food" in a computer game, then he's not doing it for his children, because they cannot eat it anyway. So he's doing it to win points. Unfair points.

You also say: "He didn't glitch vs me". But please tell me now true: DID YOU EVER CHECK A PLAYBACK OF GAME WITH HIM? I bet none of you did. You're just thinking he didn't cheat, because he lost the game EVEN with his glitch.
Some of you thinks he's "not bad" player. Maybe it's true, but how can we check this if we don't even know when he glitched and when he didn't glitch?
Timo, I agree with you too. however he didn't change his attitude of glitching because he doesn't even check this forum.. and there's no need of showing him these screenshots or videos.. (of course it would be better in this specific case). the point consists simply on you and us.. i mean, on condition that you know about it.. it isn't necessary to "show him anything".. one hour he'll realize that you and nobody else is playing with him and will think: "why no one is playing with me?" and possibly, after that, he'll try to know the real reason which caused it. And by the way, you do not need to say to the thief that he's a thief... he knows of it thats why i disapprove the fact of you guys are posting these screenshots and videos of him glitching.. it is a total shame.. you're simply showing to everyone that he's a "thief".. It must be tremendously offensive and incisive from our part... For this reason, what i said before(implicitly) is right: manifest all his screenshots and videos of glitching is already one kind of punishment. Enough to this case... -.- bcs its the necessary to make everyone realizes he's such a glitcher and stop playing with him...
Posting screenshots of his gllitch isn't any form of punishment. The game is a public place, not privace. Everything you do can be observed. That's why if player broke rules (because Glitch has been banned by Anti-Glitchers Organization in 2010), then we have rights and we should show it public. In the last years (since this forum exists), there is really a lot of information about everything what happened on the EE2. Thanks to this, when you're inactive for a longer time - you can see what happened, what problems we had.

Back to Gran.Batuzay for a moment.
Lukwert said "just don't play with him". But what about newbie players / noobs? Maybe they are not checking forums, maybe they don't know who is Batuzay, maybe they don't know that cheating is possible. That's why we should protect them all against a dangerous gangsters like Gran Batuzay.

Example lobby logs:
[00:06] Mona-gs> Batuzay
[00:06] Mona-gs> STOP
[00:06] Mona-gs> WITH
[00:06] Mona-gs> YOUT
[00:06] Mona-gs> GLITCHING
[00:06] lol mona
[00:06] aaaah
[00:06] **#* YOU MONA!!!!!!!!
[00:06] ug i dont like to vs u u r pro lol
[00:06] Mona-gs> WHEN EVER YOU WANT!
[00:06] shadows Master.Gran?
[00:07] yes
[00:07] lol
[00:07] Mona-gs> Batuzay
[00:07] cool
[00:07] Mona-gs> you lost your tourny account
[00:07] Mona-gs> due of your glitches
[00:07] Mona-gs> and you do it again?
[00:07] gran f4riend be cool play fun fair game
[00:07] Mona-gs> I can reset points from ur account too
[00:07] shut up!!! H.O.M.O.S.E.X.U.A.L NOOB!
[00:04] hey did u go to police
[00:05] why police?
[00:05] Batu is GLITCHER, i have record
[00:05] Mona-gs> Because...
[00:05] lol gran u glitched
[00:05] Mona-gs> Batuzay glitched again?
[00:05] yes
[00:05] i seen u glitch spy lol
[00:05] ?
[00:05] Mona-gs> 24h ban
[00:05] again
[00:05] wheres gran
[00:05] hes noob hes lgitched vs me to yester med pace island
Leader wrote: Anyway I don't care that much about votes in this poll, because it's not my problem but it's YOUR problem. I've enough tolls to dectect if someone glitches in game or not.
I'm also not getting money if I ban someone, so I'm just neutral, lol.
Well, if one day you go to the hospital and the doctor says: that's not my problem, it's your problem... how would you feel?
Bad example. I didn't mean excacly like this. I just wanted to note it's not only my decision. My vote is counted excacly same as everyone's vote. So it's OUR all problem, not only mine.
And yes, when you're going to the hospital, then it's yoru problem, not doctor's problem. Doctor can just help you (like I do now), but everything depends by you. If you for example don't agree with surgery, then the doctor won't force you to do it. It will be still your problem and your decision if you want to be surgeried or not.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
Timo
Posts: 1239
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Timo » 05 Aug 2012, 19:53

Leader wrote: You also say: "He didn't glitch vs me". But please tell me now true: DID YOU EVER CHECK A PLAYBACK OF GAME WITH HIM? I bet none of you did. You're just thinking he didn't cheat, because he lost the game EVEN with his glitch.
Some of you thinks he's "not bad" player. Maybe it's true, but how can we check this if we don't even know when he glitched and when he didn't glitch?
I did check playbacks of him lots of time. Well, "lots of time", i didnt play a lot with him, but i checked 90% of games he played in. Same when I saw Redline glitched vs me, for a while i was checking playbacks of him.
Leader wrote: That's why we should protect them all against a dangerous gangsters like Gran Batuzay.
xD
Deus wrote: Anyone can rush but he fails at getting enough units for a real rush, so I eventually overpower him everytime. It's very simple.
I dont know about that, everytime i faced him he wasn't rushing. I think the sett i played him was something like 9-9, or 6-6... I dont remember the exact sett, anyway, he boomed and defspammed hard, so it was actually a pain to kill him. I never was in a winning position, but he resisted pretty well nonetheless.
Maybe he sucks at rush, i dont think i ever saw him rushing i can't say about it. I suck at rush too anyway, im not a bad player though

User avatar
Deus
Posts: 879
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 11:22

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Deus » 05 Aug 2012, 23:21

It was 6-6 medium pace, and he would always calvary rush me when I build a outpost his strategy is pretty much ruined.
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of EE2 History and Oldschool Players

User avatar
lukwerty
Posts: 375
Joined: 11 Sep 2010, 11:21

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by lukwerty » 06 Aug 2012, 03:58

Okay haha. Enough. I admire and agree with your person but unfortunately I can't say the same thing to your opinion in this moment.

I'm sure that time'll show us what must be done in this case. Sorry anything and thanks again for everything.

KayOne
Posts: 127
Joined: 09 Apr 2011, 11:22

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by KayOne » 07 Aug 2012, 18:09

i would say ever Ban is a not good idea .... let the some pll the ee2 have Image))

i vote for 30 days ban maybe he learn and will dont glitch again when he do it againn i will vote lifetime ban!!!

Gran. Batuzay when u read this stop it and learn to play Image) bro i dont want u banennd!!!

Post Reply