Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
User avatar
Timo
Posts: 1239
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Timo » 04 Aug 2012, 21:48

I agree with you, he's the biggest glitcher ever. But still, even without glitching he's a good player and we should try to keep good players instead of banning them.
A sanction is needed, that's why i voted 30 days ban (90 days ban is ok too), but a lifetime ban... I disagree with it


User avatar
Deus
Posts: 879
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 11:22

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Deus » 04 Aug 2012, 23:29

Lol...gran a good player.
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of EE2 History and Oldschool Players

User avatar
Timo
Posts: 1239
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Timo » 04 Aug 2012, 23:32

Yeah

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7360
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 04 Aug 2012, 23:42

We cannot call someone (who uses glitches almost in every game) a "good player".
That's wrong.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
lukwerty
Posts: 397
Joined: 11 Sep 2010, 11:21

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by lukwerty » 05 Aug 2012, 00:40

Ok.. i won't wait for matty then... or otherwise It'll occur one tremendous stir and cathastrophe.

Sincerely, I respect everyone's opinion here... I know that you guys must be extremely upset and "angry" in a way with battuzay. However I don't consider it one case to banning anyone.. because force isn't solution to anything.

Battuzay bought this game as anyone here did and he has the right of playing whenever he wants. I don't think fair he has bought this game and now, suddently, be banned for a dissatisfactory reason lol. Either way I agree with you principally with regard to the fact of his glitches and cheats on ee2 community; therefore his act is condened but he musn't be punished unfairly due to it.
In my conception, he's already been punished in a way; the simple fact of you've posted his video glitching is enough to "punish" him and it'll probably cause one enormous shame on him, because all players will know about his reproachful acts.

But once more, banning isn't solution... And also, if you aren't satisfied with him, simply do not play with him! you don't need to involve other players to your personal problems... I know that it is involved to the ee2 community... but everyone already knew about his glitches since the start and, even so, everyone accepted "the risk" and allowed him to because everyone wished so.

We've played a plenty of games with him... then we can conclude that: "this is ONE case in one million" (without mentioning his past) and also, i didn't watch this video, but you guys must consider, if possible, if it was lagging on the time mentioned... this kind of video won't show up any lag for those who wants to comprove if he glitched or not.. so we must consider it too; it could've been accidental... (anyway I don't know, but I haven't watched it lol, correct me if i'm wrong).

Well, I know I won't convince carface or leader for a side, but I invite you guys to think a little more about this case and other people smarts too, like timo and deus... It's senseless in a way. I mean, senseless is the fact of banning... I simply say that who doesn't want to play with him, simply does not do it.

Let's decide it wisely...

Well, sorry and thanks anyways. My vote is definitely no.

User avatar
Deus
Posts: 879
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 11:22

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Deus » 05 Aug 2012, 00:59

Timo wrote:Yeah
Sarcasm.
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of EE2 History and Oldschool Players

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7360
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 05 Aug 2012, 02:47

lukwerty wrote: Battuzay bought this game as anyone here did and he has the right of playing whenever he wants. I don't think fair he has bought this game and now, suddently, be banned for a dissatisfactory reason lol. Either way I agree with you principally with regard to the fact of his glitches and cheats on ee2 community; therefore his act is condened but he musn't be punished unfairly due to it.
In my conception, he's already been punished in a way; the simple fact of you've posted his video glitching is enough to "punish" him and it'll probably cause one enormous shame on him, because all players will know about his reproachful acts.
I'm posting videos and screenshots of his glitches since year 2010. It doesn't punish him, he doesn't care about it.
Another fact is that he smurfs. None want to play with him now, so he has to smurf to play with anyone. Nobody likes him, because every game with him is unfair.
He has right to play the game - I agree. But on singleplayer, to glich vs computer if he likes it.
Every player on EE2 has also rights to play fair games, and since it's impossible with Batuzay, then we should temporary remove the problem.

I solved the problem with smurfs via EE2 Status Center, and now everyday I have to listen to messages like: "Batuzay cheated against me", blablabla. I like to help to people, but it pisses me off, that I can't do anything, when Batuzay is having fun, winning points by glitch.
this kind of video won't show up any lag for those who wants to comprove if he glitched or not.. so we must consider it too; it could've been accidental... (anyway I don't know, but I haven't watched it lol, correct me if i'm wrong).
Oh, please. You don't have to watch a full playback. Just look at screenshots -.- He build house, deleted, got res, then he build dock, deleted, he got much more rest, then he built dock in same place.
He is glitching since always, even if you don't belive in it. It's just fact.
Well, I know I won't convince carface or leader for a side, but I invite you guys to think a little more about this case and other people smarts too, like timo and deus... It's senseless in a way. I mean, senseless is the fact of banning... I simply say that who doesn't want to play with him, simply does not do it.
Timo voted on 30 days ban. Deus lifetime. Everyone agree that ban is needed, there is talking about ban-time, because it's the biggest problem here.
I also don't think if lifetime ban is good, but fot sure with actuall score we won't ban him forever.

I understand that you feel sorry for him, but it's his decision. I talked to him, told him to stop glitching. I tried everything, and then he just called me: "H.O.M.O.S.E.X.U.A.L Noob".
It's his decision, he decided to play unfair.
He plays unfair for years, so I don't know why we can't play "unfair" against him?

Government should be strong, and sometimes we have to decide in the hard cases.
Just tell me, in real life. If someone plays unfair, (cheating with money or sth like this) - he usually go to the jail, when police detect it.

Anyway I don't care that much about votes in this poll, because it's not my problem but it's YOUR problem. I've enough tolls to dectect if someone glitches in game or not.
I'm also not getting money if I ban someone, so I'm just neutral, lol.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
Timo
Posts: 1239
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Timo » 05 Aug 2012, 03:31

Leader wrote:We cannot call someone (who uses glitches almost in every game) a "good player".
That's wrong.
That's right, we can't call a person who glitches a good player; that's why i underlined "without glitching". He doesn't need to glitch to be good.
I'm not saying he's a pro, but he can't be called a bad player. Call hi a cheater if you feel like it, cause he is, however he's not a bad player regardless of the glitches.

And don't exagerate, i've obsed plenty of games and checked playbacks from games he played in, and most of the time he wasn't glitching. He's glitched more than anyone else ever did, however dont say it's in every game, that's wrong.


Deus wrote:
Timo wrote:Yeah
Sarcasm.
No.
He's not a bad player, he's good, did you even play against him?


@Luk
I agree wih everything you said, except one thing: i dont think posting his glitches changes anything, if it did he would already have stopped glitching. He needs a bigger sanction than just some screenshots posted, that's why i actually agree with the ban, which i usually disapprove.
But you're right anyway and for the reasons you gave i just totally disapprove a lifetime ban. A little, short ban is in my opinion the best option.

@Mona
I understand your point of view, like everytime, even if i disagree, like everytime. xD
I just had a question, i reall suck at technical things as you know, so i'd like to know: what causes glitches? I mean, you can abuse glitches when the game is laggy, but makes a laggy game able to produce glitches?
What i mean is, the unique solution to prevent players from glitching would be to totally remove glitches from the game, do you think it could be possible?
You've already proved you were able to do magnificient job for ee2, so i was thinking of, like, an 1.4 patch that would remove glitches. But maybe i just overestimate you, maybe it's just not possible.

But anyway, Luk's biggest point in my opinion is, if people are annoyed by Batuzay, they should just stop playing with him

User avatar
Deus
Posts: 879
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 11:22

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Deus » 05 Aug 2012, 04:15

I did play him in his best setting and I still beat him in it without trying too hard.
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of EE2 History and Oldschool Players

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7360
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Gran.Batuzay - deserves to be banned

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 05 Aug 2012, 05:00

What does res glitch?
Res glitch is possible even in Single Player games, I tested it.
Some people are having special keyboards with "macro" buttons on it. They can program a special keyboard keys, for example with 100 detele buttons in 1 second.
Then when someone clicks that button he receive 100X cost of buildings.
I'm not sure if Batuzay uses macro, but he used to. Now he probably does it just via multiple, quick delete button. (he's not getting that much res as he used to).

I always thought res-glitch is due to ping-laggs. Well it is, but it's also due of "mechanic-lags". For example when you have a slow computer then it's easier to do res-glitch in singleplayer.
Why it happen?
EE2 has probably wrong "sync" system. It's like it doesn't count how many time did you click a delete button, but it's giving you resources back untill a building is ticked as deleted in it's system.

Excacly same problem is in Multiplayer, but there it's easier.
For example if we have 400 ping in a game, then it needs some time to send "data" to the host. So if we use a macro or multiple delete button it will send "information" what we did to the host. And if host receive all these information at the same time - he will multiple count resources to give back.

It's like for example... You have a document that you can get money (benefit) from the post office for example. You're copying this document to have multiple papers. In your country counting systems are old, and they are updated once a day. You are going to the first post-office, earning money. You're going to the another post-office, you're using another (fake) document to earn money. You're going to the third post-office and you're third fake document etc. All the time those women on the post-office are typing it in theirs old computers, but it's poor country so they have internet connection once a day, and then all data is sent to the government server. You've already earned a lot of money, you're buying a fake passport with a new name. You're escaping to the other country, buying air ticket to the tropical country. In the tropical country you're paying for the plastic surgery to change your face, you're buying a big villa with swimming pool on the selected island (you are buying it at mafia). They're happy, because they have money, and you have a villa on the tropical island, and you're free to the rest of your life. In the poor country you come from, they're detecting the problem but after fact, that they already gave you a lot of money. They're trying to find you by police (or militia since it's poor place), but they can't do anything, since you're not on theirs terrytory. The country is poor and they have no allies, anyway theirs stupid president wants to try and he ask the neighboring country about help. Unfortunately the president of "neighboring country" is a person who hates president of your country, because he stole toys from him in childhood. He is attacking your old country with nuclear weapon which he bought from the Iran, and everyone in your country dies, your mother, your grandmother, your dog, hamster and gold fish. There is nothing left, only a burned, radiated ground. You're reading about it in the newspaper, and you decide to suicide, but when you do it someone help you. They're sending you to the madhouse, where they're doing a lobotomy with your brain. You're "veggie" for the rest of your life, but it's not long, because it's year 2012 and on 21 of December another planet is attacking the Earth and killing everything to invade and colonize your planet.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Locked

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”