Banning Zapper? Should it Happen?

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Deus

Re: Banning Zapper? Should it Happen?

Post by Deus »

I don't like Zapper that much (like when he got mad when i beat him at brit war) but there's no reason to ban anyone.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I'm waiting for decision of Minister of Justice, since this topic is almost 2 weeks old.
Matty wasn't there for a week, so exceptionally Ministr of Military and Armed Forces can decide in this case. Just quick.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Hm... I'm so sorry guys but it's out of my competence. I'll suspend it a little more; let's see if Matty'll come in this time. I feel sorry for those who awaits strongly the solution of this case. Just wait a little more.
Sparkzzz69

Post by Sparkzzz69 »

it was flamespark32@yahoo.com that email is long gone. after that was hacked i transfered all my email names from there and sites and everything. It's gone now. I had the remember password and account crap on. I turned on ee2 2 hours after I got off and I retry at the page and says sorry wrong password or whatever. SO IT WAS HACKED. I don't get why you don't believe me Mona. No bot, mod , or minister messed with it. It was someone on ee2 cough cough Zapper...
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

The e-mail: flamespark32@yahoo.com has only one account:

Also GameSpyArcade didn't find the account: Old>Doggy<
It looks like this account never existed, or someone just renamed it.
But if someone renamed it, then it wasn't Alper, due that account he used was a new one, created by himself.
If you remember other e-mails you could use - write here or PM to me, I'll try to detect where it is.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Sparkzzz69

Post by Sparkzzz69 »

Oh nevermind. the email was a fake.
The email was flamespark32@yahoo.come Idk why it was like that. if not that then
flamespark32@yahoo.comm anyways though.. I CHECKED RIGHT AWAY. He changed the email to doggy@x.x
There you can see about 9 or 10 of my accounts he hacked, then he changed the name do doggy1 doggy 2 and doggy 3 and you can see some names he didnt hack. ALL MY GOOD ACCOUNTS ARE NOW ON DOGGY@X.X
It used to be flamespark32@yahoo.come or .comm I promise you that. It's all coming back to me now Mona. This is the real emails and what he changed them too.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hmm... I see now.
It was Old (not Old>Doggy<)
Well, how did you find, that he changed the e-mail to @x.x?
Also when excactly it was hacked?
I'm asking, because over 1.5 year ago, when I was checking you as a player in the GameSpyArcade, I'm sure I saw already accounts with doggy@x.x

Maybe you just forgot the password? Did you try to log in with everything you could use in the past?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Okay, enough of wating for Matty...
Last time he was online on the 30th of July 2012...
He didn't write any information about his Absence... http://www.forum.ee2.eu/f32-absences
lukwerty wrote:Hm... I'm so sorry guys but it's out of my competence. I'll suspend it a little more; let's see if Matty'll come in this time. I feel sorry for those who awaits strongly the solution of this case. Just wait a little more.
It should be in your competence: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t917-ministry-of-military-and-armed-forces
- Close cooperation with Ministry of Justice

----------------------------
Anyway in this case ban for Alper is not needed.
I've read opinions, and we can agree that banning account: *Eeg*| should be enough for now.
I'm sorry for long time-waiting for decision, but I was waiting on Ministery of Justice decision... as we can see I've to change Ministers soon.

Topic closed. If anyone wish to open it - please report via Image button, and I will open as fast as it will be possible.
Also if someone has similar problem with Alper - please create a new topic.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”