Leader and Romans

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Misss
Posts: 85
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 11:22
Location: HOLLAND!!!

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Misss » 20 Mar 2012, 11:28

Leader wrote:Matty said something like this? It's interesting, because I NEVER did thing like this -.-
Matty, if you said it, then please explain and show proof what a screenshot it was. I wanna see if it's true or not. Come on Matty, show us proof and tell me where it was -.- Or maybe miss misunderstood something wrong (again).
Yeah he mentioned the first time that i need to look to the font, that u edited that. But this was long time ago, vs mzadak i think or devi also.
So maybe I'll show upload collection of all screenshots from games me vs you? It's over 300 screenshots with playbacks of course. And I don't want to be cocky with saying such things, but idk you are talking like you're better o_O...
If that makes u feel better upload them, i dont give a fu*k anyway. I never said im better then you. Stop making up such things, again...
Leader wrote:But it was over 10 months ago, so I really don't understand how it matter to ROMAN clan.
It doesnt matter to roman clan, they wanted to play vs u. It matters for me, i dont want to play vs or with you. And since for all this shit u want an explaination for im giving u it.
Leader wrote:That's reason why I'm defending myself. You say shit while I didn't do it. I changed font on screenshots? That's very interesting because I sent PLAYBACK not only screenshots to Mkl.
lol IDC about it, he havent showed me and i dont really care... Keep going its very funny.

Leader wrote:Remember you did it several times, and you were always wrong. Do you remember when I told you that Alper invited Kay and ComySS to CtT? You called me liar, you didn't belive and you were talking things like this. It changed when I sent you proof on e-mail (copy of chat history). So if someone's defending himself, it doesn't mean he's lying.
It showed that Comy was lieing to you and me. You can say alper invited kay and comy. THey both WERENT invited. So you were lieing to me to, by saying he did. EW clan just want to be cool or something, or make up EE2 drama again... (kay comy and watever child said it to)
Leader wrote:And why I was talking about it?
Because in first Matty's post he said that it was Roman who said such things. Now we can hear that it was devi, xoxo, now you say matty was talking that I did it in the past. So why the the fu*k in first post we can read that it was Roman clan who said such things? (Roman = you and silver, not more ppl active). So if you weren't sure about it, then I don't understand why you were keep gossip to other players about it.
You say: "I didn't know", "I didn't say" but all proof show that it was you or your "friend" who was continuing this gossip. If you were talking excacly same thing as someone was talking to you, then you're complicit in this problem. Even if it wasn't gossip from you, then you contributed to development of this situation.
IDK what you talking about. I said i never said anything about glitching so keep continueing. I dont understand u anyway.

- Matty came up saying: we said glitcher or something to you.
- You accused me from it.
- Im saying i never talked about it.
- You keep continue about game vs devi.
- I have no idea what this has to do with someone saying you glitched. I just gave example what i heard, and mkl talked to me it wasnt glitch but he said you hacked the ss. So no glitch but hacking ss. Thats all. I wasnt the one who said you glitched Image


User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7430
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 20 Mar 2012, 11:43

EW clan just want to be cool or something, or make up EE2 drama again... (kay comy and watever child said it to)
I didn't create this topic.
You were talking to Matty about all problems with "me", that's why he decided to solve problem. So it's not me or EW clan who makes "drama" again. I trus to ComySS and Kay, and if they said Alper invited them, then he did. Maybe you should understand that it was Alpert who was lying to you, not ~eW` players. We can't detect now who was right, but you should accept that Alper could do this also, but he lied to you. You can't trust to anyone.
- Matty came up saying: we said glitcher or something to you.
- You accused me from it.
- Im saying i never talked about it.
- You keep continue about game vs devi.
- I have no idea what this has to do with someone saying you glitched. I just gave example what i heard, and mkl talked to me it wasnt glitch but he said you hacked the ss. So no glitch but hacking ss. Thats all. I wasnt the one who said you glitched
Looks logic, very smart and true.
Except 1 thing.
If you know I never glitched vs you.
If I never edited screenshot vs you.
If you never been angry of OOS against you.
Then why you didn't want to play with me?
You didn't want to play with me for no reason. I kicked you from lobby for "no reason" also. So 1:1
Or maybe we didn't hear about this reason yet? Then I'm waiting with open ears and eyes what was that "BIG" reason... Because it was something personally from you, since you said: "All Roman players wanted to play with you".
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Misss
Posts: 85
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 11:22
Location: HOLLAND!!!

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Misss » 20 Mar 2012, 17:16

I have said it in my earlier post.
With or vs you i dont have any fun because you take games way to serious. If you have no idea what i mean read some posts back.

For example, ill play mali in 5-5 anytime. I know i lose at start, but still i dont care because he doesnt have a huge ego. Every game with or against him is fun. Same with some other people, i just mention mali cos at this moment i cant think of someone else who wins every game vs me in 5-5 (not trying to be cocky, just example).

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7430
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 20 Mar 2012, 17:50

You found just excuse, but I bet you had other reasons. You just don't want to tell it now.
I'm not cocky after games. I treat every game serious, because it's only one way to get better. If I box you then it's not because I don't like you, but it's because I'm trying to win. Same with r-r... It was probably our last 1v1 game :/ I just built fort near your city center, then you left and you said it's not fun to play with me.
So sorry but it's not something wrong with me. When I asked you about games I told you I'm testing new mouse (because it was 1.5 month ago when I was testing new mouse). I was just trying to win. It's not my fault... Also when you won bab war games against me some months ago - I wasn't talking shit. I accepted it, because I know I can't play babs. So there was no problem with my behavior.
Maybe sometimes I was talking to you stupid things while me or my team was winning, but it was for fun, and as joke. I said something like: "Are you happy Miss?", "see miss you're not good". But it was for joke, not to show that I'm better (because it's stupid while everyone knows it). Also when you were calling me: "fag", "noob", etc just because I boxed or rushed you... then it was for joke too, and I understood it. So I don't understand why you can joke, talks funny things but when I do it then it's wrong :/
i just mention mali cos at this moment i cant think of someone else who wins every game vs me in 5-5
yes, and you decided to don't play with me -.-

Well, I'm not going to continue it. Actually when I want to play, there are always players on which are pleasing me about 1v1 games, etc. So I'm not crying about you. But if you be keep playing (idk if you exit with EE2 or not), then remember that when I be in someone's host, and you'll join to this game, I be manipulating hoster to kick you... Just like you did with Roman. And it won't be good for you, due that probably only Silver be playing with you (if he didn't exit with EE2 already of course).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
derrick
Posts: 387
Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 11:22
Location: france

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by derrick » 20 Mar 2012, 23:12

OK stopping now!!

Miss loves mona.
Mona loves miss.
They are happy together.

Problem is solve. bye.

User avatar
Matty
Posts: 511
Joined: 18 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Italy

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Matty » 20 Mar 2012, 23:54

Sorry if i didn't answer very often with you but i was very busy in last 2 days, in fact i didn't play ee2 ...
Well, i asked about the problems with miss and other roman members, i don't remember very well who said you OOSed or glitched, but i am sure that someone said it. And, if i remember well, walkabout confirmed it.
Personally, i approve the fact that mona tries to win everymatch, i do it too. It's the goal of the game and the games i lost for having played them not seriously, they are those matches which make me angrier.
About the fact that misss doesn't want to play against or with mona, i agree that each player should have the freedom to decide against and with who playing, but i think that mona's behaviour is tolerable. I think that the fact he plays seriously is a credit. I wouldn't tolerate to play games for fun, in fact i hate CBs and maybe i played 1 CB in my life.

I think the real reason why you don't want to play with him is that sometimes when he loses he is a little angry ( i become angry too sometimes for 1 game ). But you must take him for what he is ... For example, i never have problems with him. I understand him.
It's obvious that, if he says that he lost the match cause bad mouse, and someone told him it's an excuse, mona becomes angrier. But i think it's normal.

I think that the biggest difference between an average player of ee2 and mona is that mona have got tools, like the possibility to ban or kick people from ee2 ecc .... the normal player insults and not more ...


I think i have been clair and i hope you don't write again what i didn't say exactly.

User avatar
derrick
Posts: 387
Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 11:22
Location: france

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by derrick » 21 Mar 2012, 00:17

But you must take him for what he is
i disagree with this sentence, it encourage people to keep their bad behaviour. Then, they won't chang their behaviour. If you say what is wrong with his behaviour maybe they will chang something. Never encourage like that, it's stupid sentence, sorry matty, i hope you understand my point of view.

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7430
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 21 Mar 2012, 07:54

Well, but I'm not losing much games. You guys are talking like I'm angry when I lose... But usually I'm NOT losing games... If I lose one game, then for sure I'm winning rematch. Also I am not talking excuses about mouse, due that I learnt how to play on it, and actually it's not problem. They biggest problem is on the other side, which is angry on me due of my game-style...
So since I'm not losing games for example vs Roman (it's true, I'm not going to be cocky), then they shouldn't talk about my behavior when I lose game, since they never saw it O_O

Also Mkl...
I remember your problem with Miss, when for months you were kicking her from your games. Also not long time ago untill now comySS decided to kick you from all his games... So there must be something wrong with you too. I don't know if you changed behavior or not, but just example.

Another case is that I finished many leadership courses. I was Leader of my school class for over 6 years. I created extra "curricular activities", where for 2 years I was teacher in class with 30 students in. I had special permission from director of school.
After 2 years I've received special diploma and scholarship.
So I have little more experience if we are talking about "player control". I know when I should do something (kick, ban), better than everyone here. So don't tell me that I should change my behavior since it's mature and right in every way.
If any other player would have acces to kicking, he would do more kicks, bans than me. I'm influential but mentally sustainabled, and I know good when I should do something.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
Malistrom
Posts: 693
Joined: 19 Jun 2010, 11:21

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Malistrom » 21 Mar 2012, 11:39

I would never kick or ban

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7430
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 21 Mar 2012, 12:04

Malistrom wrote:I would never kick or ban
Because you would never have rights to do this.
It's easy to say since you don't have rights. But when you receive rights, then everything change...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Locked

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”