Leader and Romans

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7430
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 19 Mar 2012, 21:29

MIsss wrote:
Leader wrote: Okay so you disagree now that Matty left EE2 lobby last time, when you didn't want to play with me?
No i dont disagree, because i talked with him about it and when he logged off, you logged on and removed me from his list.
So you see I was controlling all chat, even before Matty left... Another thing why it's better to use messangers where I've no control on it.


And one more thing after case with "Devi".
It for sure wasn't glitch, but there was subject about:
http://forum.ee2.eu/t1411-removed-from-t475

Who gets more army in 7 minutes.
I didn't glitch. Xoxodu was talking shit that I changed screenshot, but it wasn't true. This army score mistake was because of host quit, so everyone had minimal different game score.

So if xoxo was talking to you, then for sure he used sentence: "Mona cheated screenshots". If he used word: "glitch" then it's his fault and as I said he'll pay for lies like everyone.

----------------------------------------
And now thing totally out of topic.
You guys are angry about EE2-Patch1.3 Bot. But it's bot for players with version 1.3
It's used to help, but in most to moderate lobby on version 1.3
I promise to don't kick you if you be playing on version 1.2. Version 1.3 has been created by me, and since I can hear "people leaving because of mona", then I invite you (not you Miss, but players which talk shit like this), to back to version 1.2. I don't want to be not nice, but if it can help you to solve all problems with my kicking, just do it. It's unofficial patch, and if you don't like it you don't need to use it. You can get group of 1.2 players and play it. But in my opinion it's better to accept 1.3 and all rules created by me. You will play much more games on version 1.3 than 1.2. But if you accept version 1.3, then don't talk shit about kicks. Just accept it or go back to 1.2


=======================
I am not silver. I'm a different human person.
You be still there trying to join my games with my friends, it doesnt change anything if i dont wear roman tag.
This topic is about all Roman clan and me. So if Silver wants to tell something he should. Of course we good know what person it is, and that it will finish with ban for his account, due of insults.
And remember I am not trying to join your games. I joined only 1 time. Usually I prefer to play 5-5 setts, not bab war, and I like 1v1 games, not 2v2. When I joined to your game, then it was just to have reason to kick you out of EE2. I good knew you're not going to play with me, also I didn't want to play with silver. So it was just virtual strategy. You kicked me, and I kicked you out of EE2. Who won? I won, because it ruined your day. You couldn't play after this.
I'm like litheratic snake. I be provoking with such things to teach you what you can do, and what you can't do to me.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains


User avatar
Deus
Posts: 879
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 11:22

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Deus » 19 Mar 2012, 21:38

You know, back in my day we settled differences in a clan war, not banning people from the lobby because they talk too much shit. I don't think this is right, overusing the bot and stuff.

My 2 cents.
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of EE2 History and Oldschool Players

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7430
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 19 Mar 2012, 21:45

I'm banning people on version which I own (1.3).
If someone disagree - go back to 1.2

And now I wanna show some chat history with Mkl:
[21:13] Mkl`*: mona i report you for glitch
[21:13] Leader: ?
[21:13] Mkl`*: i do a post against u
[21:14] Mkl`*: you are glitcher
[21:14] Leader: ME?
[21:16] Mkl`*: YOU GLITCH
[21:16] Mkl`*: JOKE
[21:16] Leader: Stop making jokes
[21:16] Mkl`*: JOKE
[21:16] Mkl`*: Image
[21:16] Mkl`*: xD
[21:16] Mkl`*: i love you
[20:19] Leader: it's him
[20:19] Leader: it was him
[20:19] Leader: walkabout
[20:19] Leader: i checked IP
[20:19] Mkl`*: watch in my board
[20:19] Mkl`*: walka collection
[20:20] Mkl`*: :p
[20:24] Mkl`*: who is no1glitcher
[20:24] Mkl`*: ^^
[20:24] Leader: i'll check
[20:24] Leader: wait
[20:24] Mkl`*: its silver
[20:25] Mkl`*: he logged of xfire
[20:25] Mkl`*: i think
[20:28] Mkl`*: princ of glitch is enterfire
[20:28] Mkl`*: normaly
[20:28] Leader: kicked
[20:28] Mkl`*: k
[20:44] Mkl`*: if walka report his ban on gamespy
[20:44] Mkl`*: idc
[20:44] Mkl`*: gamespy care about ee2
[20:44] Mkl`*: they want kick ee2
[20:44] Leader: No
[20:44] Leader: They can't do anything
[20:44] Leader: to me
[20:44] Leader: :d
[20:44] Leader: I have random IP
[20:44] Leader: Random CD Key
[20:44] Mkl`*: xd
[20:44] Leader: So they can't do anything
[20:45] Leader: Image
[20:45] Mkl`*: sure
[20:45] Mkl`*: they dont care about ee2 anyway
[20:45] Mkl`*: this game is dead
[20:45] Leader: xD
[20:45] Leader: They care
[20:45] Leader: But walkabout can't do anything
[20:45] Leader: they'll tell him
[20:45] Leader: To report it
[20:45] Leader: to Develipers
That's everything I have about "glitch".

Also I asked in first post in this topic about proof of my OOS or Glitch.
If I good understand Miss or other players have no proof of something like this? If not then problem looks like solved with score:
- Roman clan was talking shit without any proof.

So my bans (even if I provoked them) are right.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
derrick
Posts: 387
Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 11:22
Location: france

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by derrick » 19 Mar 2012, 22:46

If he used word: "glitch" then it's his fault and as I said he'll pay for lies like everyone.
Idk who said that, that i was talking about mona like glitcher, i never did, i just said mona hacked screenshot or something like this, when devi told me he won game and mona was furious.

So this sentence choc me
"he'll pay for lies like everyone."
what will do you want to do against me?

You can't solve your problem yourself, i want to see what i need pay, but nothing. if you want i pay then come with your hand to fight and will see who is man or dick Image Image .


I told you chang your behavior it's not because you have 16 years old and you are thinking you are like a person who have 30 years old,
you have to learn what is the life before to be mature, you dont know what is the life then you can't say it.

You make all hate you, why you dont chang your stupid behavior ? I think it will be better for all to chang your behavior.

User avatar
Matty
Posts: 511
Joined: 18 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Italy

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Matty » 19 Mar 2012, 23:17

For Misss: I didn't know walkabout was banned in this forum, but anyway it's not a tribunal. I mean ...if you didn't write on post, it didn't mean you lost the cause. I have never kicked you from my xfire list.

For Mona: Mona, when people accepted to go to 1.3 patch, they didn't know about the fact you could kick everyone. So, i think you had to tell them about this, just because if they wanted to back to 1.2 version, they couldn't anymore cause there are few people in 1.2 and all noobs. So, i think you should be thanked about 1.3 patch, leaderboard and many other things, but it's not fair to do that. Did you get it?

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7430
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 19 Mar 2012, 23:23

Yes, but as I said there is free way. They can back on 1.2 if they don't like 1.3
I don't see any other way to solve this problem.

See? Now Mkl said he wasn't talking anything about glitch... That's why proof is important. Miss only talked, but she didn't show screenshot, that's why I didn't belive in it.
So if Mkl never said about me glitching, then it should explain everything that fault was on Roman's side.

So now don't cry guys. I had big reason to ban.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Misss
Posts: 85
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 11:22
Location: HOLLAND!!!

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Misss » 20 Mar 2012, 00:42

Ummm.... i never started talking about you glitching, i never accussed u of glitching lol.
Maybe someone else did but not i. I want to clear up things, Mkl just said that u and devi were fighting about some game that wasnt fair where u changed SS. I dont know what happand in real, he just showed me SS of you and devi.

How can i show a screenshot if i never talked about glitching??? Image


@ Matty: Oh sorry Matty, then i guess mona deleted me second time from your xfire.

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7430
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 20 Mar 2012, 01:07

Not Mona, maybe Xfire Administrator, but not me *sarcasm*

Well, too much misunderstanding here.
Romans say that they don't want him in their games cause he OOSed and glitched for fun.
I joined only to Miss game, 1 time in last 2 weeks. So who else would say something like this? I know Matty didn't type nickname of player who said that, but everything indicated it was Miss...

Back to case with... "Game with Devi".
We were playing game who gets more army in 7 minutes. ComySS did hostquit. So game finished with different score for everyone in... it was difference of 10 xbows or something.
I didn't change any screenshots. I uploaded it 2 minutes after game so I even had no time for such things.
The biggest problem was Mkl. Devi told him bullshit, that he "won" in this game. And Mkl had not enought problems in his life, so he was talking about this case to everyone -.- Matty, Miss... I bet he would even message to BigBang or Gabriel if they were on -.- Seriouslty Mkl, you shouldn't been talk about stupid game to everyone. None cared about it...

So I've no idea who started this shit talking about glitch or OOS. But for sure it was someone from "Roman" if Matty says that...

But I see little difference btween Miss's posts:
Ive seen ss of you glitching from devi and xoxodu but i never saw it in real and i dont care, you do what you want.
Miss, you said you SAW these screenshots from xoxo and devi.

You should eat some more nuts, it's good for memory, because as we can see now it wasn't glitch on screenshot. It was normal, real screenshot:
http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae32 ... t997-1.jpg
http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae32 ... t995-1.jpg
Nothing changed...

Also Matty... When you write topic with problem, then please use nicknames... Don't name them as group, because now it's hard to detect who said all this shit :/
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Misss
Posts: 85
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 11:22
Location: HOLLAND!!!

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Misss » 20 Mar 2012, 10:30

Leader wrote: I joined only to Miss game, 1 time in last 2 weeks. So who else would say something like this? I know Matty didn't type nickname of player who said that, but everything indicated it was Miss...
Umm sure, lol. I never talked about any glitch, in my first post i said whoever made that up.... is lieing. I dont know about ur game vs Devi, and i said in my first post IDC about it. You do what u want. Editing ss.. whatever you like. (matty also said you edited ss in the PAST, so not only me Image )
Yes i talked about OOS, you did that vs me, idk how long ago. A little while ago i heard from Mali. Yesterday when i told Silver about OOS he said you have done it to.
You can find them assholes but its no reason to do OOS. Nobody should be able to. Just because you lose and you dont want to lose your sweet points, you do this kinda shit. What if we did to you? Think about it, wud u like it?

Leader wrote:You should eat some more nuts, it's good for memory, because as we can see now it wasn't glitch on screenshot. It was normal, real screenshot:...
Thats not very nice to say. Since i said in my begin post that i didnt knew and didnt care about it. I tought he said glitch, but it was hacking SS. Cos you edited them and changed the font. Yeah... thats what i meant. If you didnt do shit like glitch or hack, why do you still continue about it while i dont know anything about it? You keep defending yourself for no reason lol. That is pretty suspect.
Leader wrote:Not Mona, maybe Xfire Administrator, but not me *sarcasm*
Nice example, of who is talking the truth here. Image


So whats the point of all this? Thats why theres no reason to post something like this here, it wont get solved Image Only Drama....

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7430
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 20 Mar 2012, 10:54

Matty said something like this? It's interesting, because I NEVER did thing like this -.-
Matty, if you said it, then please explain and show proof what a screenshot it was. I wanna see if it's true or not. Come on Matty, show us proof and tell me where it was -.- Or maybe miss misunderstood something wrong (again).
Yes i talked about OOS, you did that vs me, idk how long ago. A little while ago i heard from Mali. Yesterday when i told Silver about OOS he said you have done it to.
You can find them assholes but its no reason to do OOS. Nobody should be able to. Just because you lose and you dont want to lose your sweet points, you do this kinda shit. What if we did to you? Think about it, wud u like it?
What are you talking about? You have NEVER played rated game with me. If I did OOS then it was for sure in unrated game, and never in rated game.
Sorry but you're talking now like "don't want to lose your sweet points". And you're talking about me OOSing. So maybe I'll show upload collection of all screenshots from games me vs you? It's over 300 screenshots with playbacks of course. And I don't want to be cocky with saying such things, but idk you are talking like you're better o_O...

I did OOS with Mali in game 1 time in my life. It was game 2v2, when he doubled me while I killed facked. And I did it only, because facked did hostquit in 2 games before, which we won. We lost points because of his nooblet hostquits, so why should I let win him points in game after this? And Matty knows about it, because I told him why I did it. He agreed with me that it was right.
But it was over 10 months ago, so I really don't understand how it matter to ROMAN clan.
Thats not very nice to say. Since i said in my begin post that i didnt knew and didnt care about it. I tought he said glitch, but it was hacking SS. Cos you edited them and changed the font. Yeah... thats what i meant. If you didnt do shit like glitch or hack, why do you still continue about it while i dont know anything about it? You keep defending yourself for no reason lol. That is pretty suspect.
That's reason why I'm defending myself. You say shit while I didn't do it. I changed font on screenshots? That's very interesting because I sent PLAYBACK not only screenshots to Mkl.

You're asking me why I continue talk about it? I continue it, because it's main problem in this topic. You want me to stop talking about it, but topic title says about problem. So don't try to change meaning of my messages...
Remember you did it several times, and you were always wrong. Do you remember when I told you that Alper invited Kay and ComySS to CtT? You called me liar, you didn't belive and you were talking things like this. It changed when I sent you proof on e-mail (copy of chat history). So if someone's defending himself, it doesn't mean he's lying.

And why I was talking about it?
Because in first Matty's post he said that it was Roman who said such things. Now we can hear that it was devi, xoxo, now you say matty was talking that I did it in the past. So why the the fu*k in first post we can read that it was Roman clan who said such things? (Roman = you and silver, not more ppl active). So if you weren't sure about it, then I don't understand why you were keep gossip to other players about it.
You say: "I didn't know", "I didn't say" but all proof show that it was you or your "friend" who was continuing this gossip. If you were talking excacly same thing as someone was talking to you, then you're complicit in this problem. Even if it wasn't gossip from you, then you contributed to development of this situation.


================
EDIT:
Back to topic.
What your proposition to solve problem?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Locked

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”