Leader and Romans

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Matty

Leader and Romans

Post by Matty »

There is a problem. Leader and Romans. They do not get along.
I heard Mona's and Roman's versions. They are totally different.

Romans say that they don't want him in their games cause he OOSed and glitched for fun.
Mona says he never OOSed against them and he had never glitched to them.

Score: Mona kicks Romans for lies, bans Roman accounts for insults to eW clan and Romans don't let mona playing in their games.

Someone lies. We want clarity. I want you try to make peace speaking with clarity. For EE2 Life.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Leader and Romans

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I agree with my version.

I didn't ban player's accounts from Roman clan, but I enabled script which kick everyone who try to log in with [Roman] tag.
Why I did it? Reason was for example walkabout who was talking total lies like "Roman owned eW" while they never did. But of course this talking wasn't reason of ban.
Another reason was Banzai. Banzai reported to me, that Roman clan treated him very bad, that's why he left. Walkabout glitched against Banzai in r-r setts. Banzai can agree with this if you ask him anywhere (maybe EE2 lobby, etc).
Another player was: BlueDream.
We were playing game 2v2 me and kay vs him and devi.
After game he said: "I owned ew noobs" while player in his team was in eW. Also he won just because Devi sent him all army. He got raped by me and he had no eco, just mili crown.
And it wasn't 1 time.
Miss and Silver was talking shit. They are lieing that I'm ruining game, while for last 1.5 year I helped a lot to rebuild it. In 2010 this game was totaly dead, and I am only one reason why it's still played.
Miss and Silver kicked me from game, when I wanted to play with Matty in team (reason was of course because they didn't want to lose).
But the main reason why I decided to ban whole Roman clan were lies.
I tolerate insults, I tolerate stupid talking, but I don't tolerate lies.

None from Roman clan created topic about me here. But what they were talking to other players (example: Matty), they were talking shit like: "Mona glitched for fun", while I never glitched against them in normal game. I agree maybe 1 time in CB setts i did, just because it was relaxation game.... But come on I wrote about it on chat, so they knew it.
And this bullshit with OOS. I NEVER did OOS against them. Why? Because they are never playing rated games. OOS is only good for rated games, when player can lose points.
I didn't OOS for idk... 6 months.
And they are talking shit like this? Come on... If I really glitched or if I really OOS then why they don't post it? It's so hard to post screenshots?

Reason is only 1:
They are lieing. Miss is provocating everyone against me, due that I broke her heart (no more detalis about this, it's private). But if she has problem then she shouldn't lie.

Sorry but NO SCREENSHOTS = NO PROOF.
If they post now screenshot with my OOS, then it will means I lie. But they won't show it, because I didn't and they good know it.
Same with glitch. If I really did it, then there would be like 10 topics created by Roman with this case. I'm not stupid to glitch against idiots like them (sorry I have to insult them a little, since I hate lies).

Miss said somwhere that she is going to "play in fantasty Mona's world", so she's playing it right now, and it's cool I'm really happy cus I love politic cases like this.
First thing she did was attack on Minister of Justice. Of course everything was private, between players. When she has problem then she never make topic about it. It's better to talk behind everyone's back, cus it's harder to detect.
After this fight with Minister of Justice (which she didn't win), she started new strategy - provoking MoJ against me.
And when she saw it's not working she started lies. Like with this glitch or OOS.
Seriously I don't accept with shit talking while there is no proof.

As we can see all "normal" players left Roman anyway. So there left only players which had problems with everyone.
Now Roman clan is temploraty blocked. They can use any other account, idc. But since they feel "stonger" in clan, they won't have it. If there is 1 of them on EE2 he's trying to be so nice for everyone. But when they are in group they are starting to do shit.

That's all.
BTW. before someone here write: "mona stop your ban shit", I recommend to read EE2SA and GBSA Acts. Because I'm not going to comment such stupid messages. I'll just click thumb down.

Thanks

EDIT:
In contrast to them I can prove everything.
For example:

As we can read from this message everything Miss or other Roman are doing is just game. There is nothing real, they think I care about them in this "fantasty game", lol. But I treat it as fun and joke. They are lieing, and I'm kicking them Image
But they like it, because if they don't, then they would try to make peace with me. I'm peace person, I'm always answering on messages.
If they say: 'sorry' to me for all theirs stupid lies, I would accept it, and everything would be fine.

But of course they won't. So cool, we can continue our fantasty game, and I fu**ing love it.

LAT EDIT:
And lol at this screenshot xd Miss wanted to do something in ministery but she never posted it on government subforum xD
it's like" someone raped woman but she doesn't want to go on police. But she is angry on whole world that this "raper" is still free...
Well, she's young, all life before her. She'll understand what she has to do in democratic world futher.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
derrick

Post by derrick »

Always fighting and always fighting, you never will stop this shiit, for one second?

Let people in peace, if they provok you, just doesnt replicate at this shiit, or you will be more stupid than them.
Deus

Post by Deus »

Lol who cares about walkabout...he said he was quitting EE2 months ago and he's back to playing? Just ignore him.
Timo

Post by Timo »

I'm not playing anymore so idc about all of that; i dont even know who are the romans you're talking about. I thought it was about the roman civilisation xD

I just wanna comment your post Mona, cause i saw the screenshot about Miss. I dont know why you hide words with red on it, as it would still be obvious for me that this post was to me; maybe it was to hide to others, not to me, i dont see the point anyway. So i just wanna say that you're being a dick by reading and even posting messages supposed to be private.
On a side note, this screenshot shows nothing anyway so i dont see the point.

Nice stuff attacking Miss btw, when she wont answer anyway since she decided to stop participating to the forum a while ago.

Other than that, even if i wanted to comment a little more, it's not my business and i dont even know the history anyway.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Timo... For almost 2 months Miss is attacking ~eW`, EE2 Government and me.
So I'm trying to explain reason why she does it. It's not like I'm posting random messages, just to attack. It's like answer on all shit she does. Because it's not normal to name someone glitcher, while I never did it against them. Same with OOS, but I explained it before.

Back to private messages... I searched forum like 3 times and I didn't find any point about "privacy policy". Maybe it's not nice, I understand it but I wasn't reading it just to see what you're talking. After attack on MoJ I checked all messages archive to be sure that someone contacted to Matty on Private Message. Actually I found only this staff, most of other messages I found on Xfire server archive, but I'm not going to post it, due that xfire has "privacy policy".

And btw. I know that she won't answer, because there is no deffence for this staff. She knows that she did wrong, and even if she try to deffence it won't help because she'll have to use more lies and lies. I'm just saying, because I know that she never has proof to prove anything. Just talking, talking but when she should do something public, then she's scared or idk... That's why it's better to post someone's message than talking shit behind your back to other players.

So I really wasn't going to attack anyone. If I wanted to I would create my own topic about this problem. As we can see Matty did it (thanks God, so I had place to tell all this stuff). I didn't even know they're attacking me behind my back (but of course I knew it's possible, due that she/they have done it in the past).
Soo, They're attacking me behind my back, and I'm attacking them public, because I don't have secrets. If I want to say something I do it here, so everyone can read. I'm not false person to hide facts by others.
Deus wrote:Lol who cares about walkabout...he said he was quitting EE2 months ago and he's back to playing? Just ignore him.
He's never quitting (but he should). And he did shit not only to me, but as I said about Banzai (you can personally ask him if you don't belive).
Also I didn't ban players, because I had not enough reasons. I did just script which kicks [Roman] on join. Because as I said if they are nice when they are alone, but in group they are acting "stronger" and making shit, then they won't be in this group.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Misss

Post by Misss »

Well imma write one post here.

First off all. Maybe what you all dont understand is that EE2 is a computer game, its not life. I bought it to play for fun, i came back for having fun. If i dont have fun i leave the game or i remove the problem that causes it.

Mona you told me that i only cause problems on EE2 and i never shouldve come back. In my opinion its just because i talk the truth towards you about what i think, and i did talk with Matty and Lukwert because they are in same clan and you wont listen anyway. You will just kick, or hack someone's xfire. Like you did with Matty remember? Or silver? Or peace? Do i need to mention more? Maybe my own?

I am not putting anyone against you Mona, they all talk shit about your back. I was the first one to tell u that we dont want to play with you. I havent insulted you? I said it on a nice way if you please could leave my game. I got sick of seeing you on the game, or in my game. I kept going observer if u were in my game because i dont have any fun with you. You will only get cocky or make thousands excuses. Do you really think i wouldnt have played bab war vs you because i would lose?

First off all its a lie whoever thinks that i said you glitched. Ive seen ss of you glitching from devi and xoxodu but i never saw it in real and i dont care, you do what you want.

Miss and silver were talking shit?? NO we ( i atleast) told you why i dont want to play with you and when you said something like, oke bye roman clan bannend. I kicked you from my game.

Remember one time, you kicked me, mali, silver, walkabout, colby and maybe more for NO reason, several times. We went to other room after you kicked and you still came to kick us. Mali even said IM GOING TO KILL EW CLAN, Mali saying such things???? Then there must be really something wrong.
Its not an excuse to kick us because we dont want to play with you.
I remember lots of times when Lukwert came on and we were in a game, you said "GOGOGOGOOG FAST LUK ONLINE HE LAGS". You didnt wanted to play with Luk, we dont want to play with you. Get it.

You broke my heart??? Sorry but if someone broke eachothers heart it would be me breaking yours. You logged on my xfire profile and put a heart with your name in it as avatar. WTF? You went on EEG forum and said on my name I Love Mona. WTF?

Seriously if ive been lieing, i would feel bad or watever. I know i havent lied so just stop making up things. Ive seen several people leaving this game because of you. But you said, IDC. They were my friends, so I CARE.

EE2 is more alive? When i log on its just 5 people, 2 newbies. What is getting alive? Before, when u didnt do all this bot kicking shit there were 20 people almost everyday.

And since your reading my Private Messages to timo ill just put it here. Since i only come on this forum to talk with Timo.
Timo <333 when is ur internet getting better? i miss talking to you and still need discuss something with ya Image Good i didnt put it in PM like i told u, i dont trust this forum. I need to talk to you within 4 weeks, is it possible?
Timo

Post by Timo »

I admit i totally skipped this, due to uni, driving exam, things like that, ive had no time. And my mom, who' still supposed to cal the guys, most likely forgot too; i just reminded her of that. I'll keep insisting, she'll call them eventually dw xD
I guess my problem will be fix within 4 weeks, and even if its not, i still have the posibility to go to my gf's house and talk to you there. Im reluctant to do that generally, just cause my gf is there, but if its not fixed in 3 weeks i will, dw =)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Miss, you're trying to post now without emotions, but you should know that I'm still monitoring all messages on Xfire. I know it's mean, not right, but get it. I see everything and even if you're trying to hide it here with nice post, then it's like another lie.

Now case about "me glitch".
Devi posted scereenshots on forum with "my" glitch. It was public. Everyone checked it, and even Mali. Everyone said it wasn't glitch. I got only 165 wood and stone back. Screenshots are still on the forum, you can search.
Also I can't belive xoxodu showed something like this, since I never in my life glitched against him. And I'll talk to him to explain this case. If he lied, then he'll pay for it excacly same like all Roman clan for these lies.

But I see now little difference between what you wrote now, and Matty's post. In Matty's post I can read:
"Romans say that they don't want him in their games cause he OOSed and glitched for fun."

And now you said:
"First off all its a lie whoever thinks that i said you glitched. Ive seen ss of you glitching from devi and xoxodu but i never saw it in real and i dont care, you do what you want."

So who started this shit? Maybe Aqua, who's not even good on EE2?
1 thing is sure. Roman has (had) very problematic players in and it's enought to treat you as all of them.
I remember lots of times when Lukwert came on and we were in a game, you said "GOGOGOGOOG FAST LUK ONLINE HE LAGS". You didnt wanted to play with Luk, we dont want to play with you. Get it.
It wasn't lot of times. It was maybe 2-3 times, and only because everyone was ready and we were about to start game. Maximum ping in game was 150. With Lukwert it would be over 500. So if I said: Go, Go Go!!! Then it's fine, since lukwert wasn't in game, and I didn't tell anyone to kick him. If he joined I probably would accept it. So don't change now subject to different cases, because it really doesn't matter now.
Miss, if you really want to back history I can show screenshots with your behavior, when you insulted me (maybe for joke, idk and idc now), when I boxed you in 5-5, and you had only 4 terrs left. It was you who was talking "you fu**ing gay", "I hate you noob". And it was without reason, because I was just playing like always.
Miss and silver were talking shit?? NO we ( i atleast) told you why i dont want to play with you and when you said something like, oke bye roman clan bannend. I kicked you from my game.
I don't know if you were talking it but for sure Silver was. And silver paid for it as first and you good remember that I was never kicking you when only Silver deserved on it. But since all Roman acting like W2G in last year, then I decided to destroy you. And as I said: "Only Roman accounts are blocked", so you can have fun as much as you want. Go play on other accounts, try to hide by me, and have fun.

Also it's funny to listen that "EE2 is my life". I heard it so many times from all Roman players. It's funny because for 2 weeks I'm almost not playing almost anymore:
(Playbacks screenshot)

So I really don't know why everyone talks bullshit like this. Maybe because I'm writing long posts on the forum? But I don't need much time to create long post. I'm writing fast and I am thinking fast so I can do things like this.

Back to case when you (Miss) asked me to leave your game. Remember that Matty wanted to play with me, and he left before I kicked you. He was also angry on you due of your behavior. It was bab war game, and for sure you were going to lose due that Silver is not good in bab war. So don't talk now shit. We all good know the only reason why you wanted me to leave was because you were scared to lose. Silver would cry and insult everyone after game, I would kick him and it would be final.

And I really don't want to continue this discussion with talking and showing private staff (like Xfire chat history). But you said lukwer and Matty were talking shit behind my back? It's interesting because I readed chat and I didn't see something like this but w/e. If I would continue showing chat histories, then for sure you would have very long talking with Silver, who was talking a lot of bad things about you, just because you ignored him on EE2 (You found other lovers... alpert and pedro if I good remember). So none is saint, but trust me I can show really big collection.
You broke my heart??? Sorry but if someone broke eachothers heart it would be me breaking yours. You logged on my xfire profile and put a heart with your name in it as avatar. WTF? You went on EEG forum and said on my name I Love Mona. WTF?
I didn't log on your Xfire, and I don't log on anyone's xfire. Everything I do it without knowing password. I already told you I can do such things due that my cousin is working in Xfire team, and he's helping to me.
We good know I broke your heart, and these funny things like changing your avatar were just for laught. I broke your heart for example when I said: "It would be better if you never back on EE2". That's it. You were very sad of these words. So don't change now facts...
I am not putting anyone against you Mona, they all talk shit about your back. I was the first one to tell u that we dont want to play with you.
Last quote.
Okay so you disagree now that Matty left EE2 lobby last time, when you didn't want to play with me?
But OK, it was fair you had right to kick me, because in week when it happened I was talking to everyone to kick you out of theirs games. I told it to Felipe, VLAD, Kingleon. Idk maybe you didn't note it but it was my work.
As we can see I'm very mean person, very cocky, very bad.
But you should understand you CAN NOT win with me. I just have more power (because of Bot etc.), so try to live in peace with me. Don't try to talk about me behing my back. Don't do attacks against all EE2 government. Everyone knows that fights with me NEVER finished good for opponent side. So JUST TRY to live without problems with me. I can more, and you know it.
And I'm saying it, because I don't want to hide it. Everyone knows what kind of person I am and you really don't need to talk about it to someone on private. Everyone can say it here and I'll agree with it, because it's true. But when someone talks just gossip and lies, then I don't agree with this... And you should know how you feel when someone lie to you... Maybe after case when comySS, kay and other eWA's "were" invited to join CtT? I sent you all proof that I didn't lie about it. And of course before I sent these kind of chat logs you were calling me lier, etc. It wasn't nice and you good know it, because I was always serious with you. If you don't belive in something, then it doesn't mean someone's lieing.

Sorry if I didn't answer on all your post, but I'm writing post, not book and I just said to selected sentences.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Misss

Post by Misss »

Leader wrote: Now case about "me glitch".
Devi posted scereenshots on forum with "my" glitch. It was public. Everyone checked it, and even Mali. Everyone said it wasn't glitch. I got only 165 wood and stone back. Screenshots are still on the forum, you can search.
Also I can't belive xoxodu showed something like this, since I never in my life glitched against him. And I'll talk to him to explain this case. If he lied, then he'll pay for it excacly same like all Roman clan for these lies.
I havent said you glitched towards xoxodu, xoxodu showed me ss of you glitching. But its not my problem, you can talk to him that he showed me. And youll hear that he showed me that u were fighting with devi cos your glitch. Anyway topic doesnt go about this, its about u vs roman clan. (bit unfair btw, since walkabout is bannend and silver dont want to come here, so actually you(and Matty choosing wrong decision to put it here on forum while only me sometimes checks it) talk also behind ppls back)

Leader wrote:
And now you said:
"First off all its a lie whoever thinks that i said you glitched. Ive seen ss of you glitching from devi and xoxodu but i never saw it in real and i dont care, you do what you want."
I never saw you glitch vs me, so who ever is making that up is lieing. Thats all what im trying to explain

Leader wrote: Miss, if you really want to back history I can show screenshots with your behavior, when you insulted me (maybe for joke, idk and idc now), when I boxed you in 5-5, and you had only 4 terrs left. It was you who was talking "you fu**ing gay", "I hate you noob". And it was without reason, because I was just playing like always.
Obviously jokes, you laughed after it also.

Leader wrote:I don't know if you were talking it but for sure Silver was. And silver paid for it as first and you good remember that I was never kicking you when only Silver deserved on it. But since all Roman acting like W2G in last year, then I decided to destroy you. And as I said: "Only Roman accounts are blocked", so you can have fun as much as you want. Go play on other accounts, try to hide by me, and have fun. .
I am not silver. I'm a different human person.
You be still there trying to join my games with my friends, it doesnt change anything if i dont wear roman tag.
Leader wrote:Also it's funny to listen that "EE2 is my life". I heard it so many times from all Roman players. .
I didnt said its your life, i said all people. Because they you all making huge a deal if we dont want to play with you mona.

Leader wrote: Remember that Matty wanted to play with me, and he left before I kicked you. He was also angry on you due of your behavior. .
He told me he was and explained me why and i explained him what i did... i guess that was already solved. Oh matty if u read this, why did u remove me from second time on xfire?
Leader wrote:And I really don't want to continue this discussion with talking and showing private staff (like Xfire chat history). But you said lukwer and Matty were talking shit behind my back?
No read better please, i said i talked to them about u.

Leader wrote: Okay so you disagree now that Matty left EE2 lobby last time, when you didn't want to play with me?
No i dont disagree, because i talked with him about it and when he logged off, you logged on and removed me from his list.

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”