Rules of EE2 Government polls

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Project 1 of Rules of EE2 Government polls has been accepted with 87,5% of positive votes:
All players could vote for 15 days since 15.03.2012 to 30.03.2012

Project 1

1. Every poll posted in Empire Earth II Government cathegory has minimum 3 vote options:
- YES (Apply)
- ABSTENTION (Neutral vote, not counted in final score)
- NO (Decline)

2. Polls may have more than 3 vote options (depends by Act, proposition)

3. Every Empire Earth II player has rights to vote in poll, if is registed on ~eW`~>FORUM and his account is not banned.

4. Every player has right to 1 vote. If Administrator of the forum detect Multiaccounts, Multiaccounts be banned, fake votes cancelled, and main account of user will receive warning for reason: Multiaccount

5. Administrator of the forum is not authorized to tell which player voted (and which vote he selected). Votes in polls are anonymous until someone write in topic what option he/she selected

6. To accept act permanently - vote option needs to receive minimum 75% of votes counted between positive and negative votes (Neutral vote: ABSTENTION is not counted in the last score of the poll)

7. If positive vote option receive 65-74% - Prime Minister is forced to send case (act project) to Crisis Staff of Empire Earth II (for more information about Crisis Staff of EE2 visit this topic: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t807-empire-earth-ii-crisis-staff ). Poll in crisis Staff has to be opened minimum for 3 days, but not longer than 7 days. Members of Crisis Staff wiill decide if act should be accepted or not by voting in poll, where more than 50% of votes wins.

8. If positive vote option receive less than 64% of votes - Act won't be accepted in form which it was created

9. Neutral vote option is never counted as vote to poll score. Poll is counting only votes between positive and negative votes.

10. Every poll has to be opened for minimum 7 days and may be opened longer than 7 days.

11. Every player can change his vote when poll is opened until poll be closed and score counted.

12. Every vote is important and counted same. There is no difference between minister's, president's, leader's votes in the polls.

13. New rules of EE2 Government polls will take effect from day when poll was closed, and act accepted

----------------------------------------
It's just Project 1 of Rules. If it's fine, then vote Apply. If something should be changed the write it in this topic.
Idea of "75% of votes accept" was created by Mali, but I added much more points to this act.
If you don't know what any point means, then write in this topic, I'll try to explain. If you think that any point should be corrected - write in this topic.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Rules of EE2 Government polls

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I see Dynasty already voted "NO"
That's sad because it shows even more that he's not reading acts before he vote. He just voted because he thinks it will piss me off ^^ But he didn't read that it was Mali's idea to make 75% of votes accept something, HAHAHA

Jesus, he says ~eW` is voting just because they "suck my dick", but now he didn't even see that it's idea of someone's from his *Eeg* clan -.-
Sad...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

Is there no voter's privacy anymore?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

5. Administrator of the forum is not authorized to tell which player voted (and which vote he selected). Votes in polls are anonymous until someone write in topic what option he/she selected
But you voted NO, and these rules are not accepted yet Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

Leader wrote:6.8. If positive vote option receive less than 64% of votes - Act won't be accepted in form which it was created
Very good rule. I was thinking of suggesting something like this, but looks like you beat me to it.
Good job!

EDIT: Ouch. Just saw it was Mali's suggestion xD.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

In every normal government rules are "50% to 50%".
But since nothing on EE2 is normal, we can change it a little.

22 of March poll be closed. If nothing change in this time - new rules will apply since every new act.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

WOW I'm 8 days late... lol
Decision votes:
7 Apply
1 Decline

Project 1 of Rules of Government polls is accepted.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”