Eeg forum (hack)

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
dynasty

Eeg forum (hack)

Post by dynasty »

Leader fu*k off our forum, why do you have to fu*k with it all the time? We're their to talk to each other we don't even play ee2 anymore, yet you still find some reason to get on and put scripts on there to get our passwords and put a keylogger on there. Grow up and stop being such a bitch.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Eeg forum (hack)

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Stop insulting me, noob.
You good know reason why I had to hack it, and if you don't want, then I show you topic which was here yesterday:

Topic:
I'm very disappointed of Gooberma
Leader wrote:I'm very disappointed that Gooberman posted MIRC program on *Eeg* forum, where eveyone can join on EE2 lobby via mirc program.
In my opinion it's not good for EE2, because IT'S NOT CHAT ROOM, but it's GAME LOBBY. Now there be a lot of noobs which be sitting on the lobby just to talk.
Of course there be more bots, more people will be able to kick players out of lobby.

IT'S NOT GOOD, and it shouldn't be showed anywhere.
If Goober really wanted to do something like this, he could ask in EE2 Government subforum on ~eW` forum.

I understand that he exit with EE2, so he wanted to give "everything" he has to other... but it's NOT GOOD FOR EE2.

That's why Easy Win Clan as Presidency clan of Empire Earth II asks for delete this topic from *Eeg* forum.
If this topic won't be deleted in 72 hours, I'm going to upload all EEG ONLY, Private topics from EEG forum.
As proof that I'm not joking, I'll show just example topic from EEG forum:

Please do not be angry for this, it's elementh which help us to force EEG administrators (or Gooberman) to delete topics which is ruining Empire Earth II.

Thanks

Remember, 72 hours, clock is working
Gooberman wrote:Please and go ahead and upload all of EEG only. nothing really in there xD

Reason for me doing this. Giving everyone a fair playing field as you are pretty much a control freak and I will not remove it Image
Leader wrote:
Gooberman wrote:Please and go ahead and upload all of EEG only. nothing really in there xD

Reason for me doing this. Giving everyone a fair playing field as you are pretty much a control freak and I will not remove it Image
Yes, you will remove it
Gooberman wrote:Or what? D:
Leader wrote:
Gooberman wrote:Or what? D:
Or I'll do it -.-
Gooberman wrote:First off that's not my file you retard https://www.virustotal.com/file/d04ce6bc343e581e9bccf8a065ca84d31c04a38012e03524b8d6464716aebf15/analysis/1331706394// if anyone wants to download it and scan it i'll only show up with 3 false positives
2nd i posted another way of doing if it you didn't trust said program (Downloading mIRC and peerchat separate on original websites) 3rd You're just mad that you won't have control over people if they use it <3 I'll be uploading another video showing people how to connect the original way
Leader wrote:I'm not mad, because I'm not going to control all people.
And even if I can, I won't do it. The only one mad person here is you, because you want to do everything to ruin EE2, but as always you fail.
Your file has been detected as virus by 23 antiviruses, so stop lying now. You wanted to sleal players accounts, facebook or maybe bank accounts? You should know that it's illegal and if I report you then God bless you, because you'll have problems.

Also I really don't care if you be recording videos to ruin it more.
In last week on EE2 everyday was max 5 players, so you can waste more time. None will use your stupid program anyway. Chatting idea isn't bad, and it should be made online, so people would do it via internet browser, but not thing which you did. You sent virus in file + program, so I don't think you wanted to get players use it. You just wanted to hack people ban accounts or other shit. That's why you're loser, not because you uploaded this program, but because you virused it. If I good remember you already was talking that you're going to do it... It was in "Your Wolrd - Our World" cathegory if I good remember.
Goober asked me to delete this topic, but since you don't know reason why I did it, then I have to show it.
And we solved problem with Gooberman. After I got some of his accounts he decided to change behavior, and remove mircEE2 forum and program from Eeg forum.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Deus

Post by Deus »

Oh please, cut this shit out and stop hacking their forum. Leave them alone and let them do what they want, you don't always know what's best for EE2 Mona like the "anti-bully" thing which is not good for EE2 it just drives people away.

They should be able to post whatever they want on their forum without any permission.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Deus wrote:Oh please, cut this shit out and stop hacking their forum. Leave them alone and let them do what they want, you don't always know what's best for EE2 Mona like the "anti-bully" thing which is not good for EE2 it just drives people away.

They should be able to post whatever they want on their forum without any permission.
You want every noob to kick you out of lobby? That's what you want?

Also problem is solved, and they won't post it more.
If Gooberman wanted something like this, then he could create topic about this idea HERE, in EE2 Government.
Anti CyberBullying act was accepted by more than 50% of all players, so MORE people accepted with it. Gooberman didn't create any poll, and it's NOT ACCEPTABLE.

You say I do what I want, but my ACTS are accepted by more players, and Goober is trying to do whatever he wants.

But I'm not going to continue.
Program on EEg forum has been changed by me 1 day after topic was created. Everyone who downloaded it has undetectable keylogger on his computer, so it's not my problem Image
I didn't change Alex's password, so they still having this forum. I didn't change anything, I forced Gooberman to do it.

For now problem looks solved, so I don't see reason to continue this topic. If Goober still wants this program to show in public forums, then he can create topic in EE2 Government. If more players accept it, then it be leggal everywhere.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

I propose an amendment to the voting process. I think, for something to be successfully passed, 75% of all voters should want it. The results of the Cyber Anti Bullying were very close, which means ee2 was really ided about it. Sure, it technically won, but it was too close.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

75%... 3/4...
Hmmm maybe it's not bad idea. But 75% is too much. I would say 70%
ACBA won with score 60% of all votes.
If it would be less than 55% then it wouldn't be accepted, like I said:
Leader wrote: EDIT:
If there be difference less than 4 votes, I'll send case to Constitutional Court (Crists Staff of EE2), to be sure this Act is legal and right.
So as we can see, I was ready to don't accept this act, if there was difference less than 4 votes.

But I'm fine with your proposition Mali.
Tonight I'll create project of new voting rules, where to accept act be needed: 75% of all votes.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

All I'm saying is Leader some things you do is good for ee2 others ruin it. All your "ew" people agree with everything cause they want your dick. fu*k off from eeg and let us do our own thing. "ee2 goverment" is a joke. It's not a government it's run by one clan. Ee2 was pretty fu**ing successful before "ee2 government". I'm sure anyone that was pre 2007 agrees. You may of been there in 2007 but you didn't know wtf was going on. Ee2 was a tight knit community where everyone got along and no bull shit was going on. It was just get on and playing none of this bot shit and hacking forums. Imo you've take one step forward then take 2 back. My 2 cents. And i'm not insulting you I'm given you an unbiased opinion cause nobody else will say anything. I know you and I have had our differences throughout ee2 and i know you don't like eeg because we kicked you, but stop holding a grudge. It's a fu**ing video game. And I think we deleted our forum anyways so I hope it made you happy. Cunt

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

You're insulting all ~eW` people with your post.
EE2 Government is not powered only by ~eW` clan, if you weren't retarded then you would fu**ing read topic which explained why most of ministers are in clan: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1406-some-important-information-about-ee2-government
But of course you didn't read and you keep continue shit.

You guys are retarded like I never saw before.
Gooberman has uploaded program which allows EVERYONE EE2 PLAYER to kick people out of lobby. Even Darkside or other shit would kick everyone "just for fun". I understand if you don't agree that only I have this power now, but WTF Goober wanted to do? He did big shit, and good that I stopped it, because it would be last week/month of EE2 community.

Now to you Dynasty - you're talking shit about all government, but you shouldn't even care about this game. You don't play like all your fu**ing EEG teamates but you like critice everything.
Goober is one of the biggest idiots I have ever seen (sorry but it's true), he decided to exit with EE2, so he uploaded program which will ruin this game totaly.
And I'm not joking now, because if Darkside or other idiot would get this program then none would play more.
But of course all your EEG wouldn't care anymore, because you guys are ALWAYS offline. Last time you've played in 2007, and now you just know nothing about this game, but talk.
All players which are actually playing see what's good and what's not good.

And as I said in topic on EEG forum I didn't hack Alex, and he still has/had acces to his account. I have no idea why so much drama if I just deleted 1 Topic -.-

Also about "kciking" me from Eeg. Almost everyone knows what was reason of kick:
I was only one active member in this clan which tried to play with tag everygame. Then for 2 days some EE2 dumbasses back. I owned them in every setts, every game. So they decided to kick me out. That's how it works. Also they had so big problem, because I was writing a loot on this ugly forum. Everything was to help you, but of course Eeg wanted to die. So they died.

EW has been selected as Presidency clan but everyone has rights to make ideas, etc.
If my acts are accepted then it means they had more than 50% of votes. If Gooberman wanted to post any program he could make topic here, and all players would say what they think about it.
You are talking that my ACBA act is stupid, while it was accepted by more players. And Goober did something without acceptation of anyone.

And SHUT UP DYNASTY, because in 2011-2012 EE2 is 5X more active than in 2010. And government didn't exists in 2010, so every proof show that this governemnt is only helping to game, not making it dead.
Difference between me and Gooberman is that I am asking everyone before I do something. I am asking in polls, everyone has rights to his opinion. And Gooberman wanted to do something which would ruin EE2 for ever.

SO STOP CHANGING NOW FACTS THAT I HACKED EEG FORUM WHILE EVERYONE ADMONISTRATOR STILL HAS ACCES. LOOK WHAT GOOBER DID AND WHAT REASON I HAD TO REMOVE THIS SHIT.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

I don't have admin anymore on eeg forum neither does anyone but alex. We were put in a phony "admin" group is what it was called. The Administrator group was depleted except for Alex. If Goober wanted to post something he could do it, you don't "own him". Also about me being retarded, what kind of education do you have? Middle school? High school? Thats pretty pro if I do say so myself. And how do you know I haven't been playing ee2? Who says I haven't been smurfing? Static Ip ftw? And You tried framing goober, by editing his post and putting a keylogger. Thats kinda f'd up. What did the people who downloaded that keylogger do to you? And eeg still does play actively. We just play with each other and smurf around. Eeg is more of a group of friends than a clan now days.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

If Goober wanted to post something he could do it, you don't "own him". Also about me being retarded, what kind of education do you have? Middle school? High school?
Oh, but if I wanted ACBA act then I can't do it? If I did democracy poll with ACBA (which was accepted), then it's wrong? Read my posts twice before you say something, because it looks like you (and other inactive players) blame me for something, while you guys aren't better.
Also don't change now subject to "education" because you good know in what form I used word "retard". You insulted me in post before, I insulted you in post after this. Nothing personaly to you. I don't know you in real life and I don't care how smart you are. I'm just saying what I see here by your behavior to our great government.
And how do you know I haven't been playing ee2?
Maybe because my BOT is checking when players played last time? Maybe because I see if your IP or CD key was on EE2 or not? CD Key is always same and you can't change it.
Also if you were smurfing, then you must be fu**ing bad now, because I don't remember when last time someone reported to me "good smurf which owned him".
What did the people who downloaded that keylogger do to you? And eeg still does play actively. We just play with each other and smurf around. Eeg is more of a group of friends than a clan now days.
After downloading AntiVirus detected viruses file, so they didn't use it.
Easy to understand why I did it. If I wanted to hack them I would put something undetectable, and I put something detectable which stopped people to install/run this shit.

EDIT:
Also it wasn't me who removed your administrator rights from Eeg forum:

Gooberman's IP address, not mine.
As I said I didn't want to do ANYTHING against Administrators, and I didn't.
Maybe Gooberman though I'm using Keisari's, Dynasty's accounts... while I was on Alex's account. I don't know and I don't care.
I'm clean, because this time I didn't even change password or something.
Talk to Goober if he removed your admin rights, not to me
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”