ACBA - Anti-CyberBullying Act

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: ACBA - Anti-CyberBullying Act

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Malistrom wrote:How would someone remove warnings. Would they be removed daily?
If someone get kicked, then his warnings are resetted.
But yes, it's possible to remove warnings after time. So for example I can clean list every 24 hours. But anyway I don't think it would be good idea. For example now, when someone write: "mona noob" he's automatic kicked, because of my first script ^^ And warnings aren't that bad. It's way better than kicking for every insult Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

dynasty

Post by dynasty »

That is stupid.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yeseterday (and today), script is runned in version BETA.
People are not getting much warnings, here is actual list of warnings:

~eW`~>Santa@Kay-gs=1
*skill*OldRedline-gs=1
Kylala-gs=1
iX_Fantasy_Xi-gs=1
eWA`>tequieromiamor-gs=2
[*Roman*]-Legatus-gs=2
[*Roman*]-Banzai-gs=1
[*Roman*]-Principale-gs=1

So this act is not dangerous for players, whie I don't add other words than words which are on the list.
And I'm not going to add more, because it would be real censorship. If we add sentences like: "son of a bitch", then it won't be dangerous. For example when you say just: "bitch" or "son" then it won't give you warning... Please little more trust to me. For: "mona is noob" etc. all players are getting kicked instantly. And actually for last 2 months it kicked not more than 3 players. It shows that it works, and here it be just warnings system...

If someone wants, I can add "kicking" after 10 seconds. So for example you'll receive message: "You received 4th warning. You be kicked in 10 seconds. If you don't want to be kicked - log off and log in again". Then none's computer will crash, because it will show warning message, so everyone be able to re-log.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
KayOne

Post by KayOne »

Zitat:

~eW`~>Santa@Kay-gs=1
*skill*OldRedline-gs=1
Kylala-gs=1
iX_Fantasy_Xi-gs=1
eWA`>tequieromiamor-gs=2
[*Roman*]-Legatus-gs=2
[*Roman*]-Banzai-gs=1

hahahahahha funnny Image also i votes Yes,,,,,
but my Opinion is it Bullshit to do this Image but it is ok cause its only fag , or bastard, etc.
so i can write to Mkl suck my cock lol .......
and i did vote Yes cause mona cryed me pleas do it pls here all can see :

Mademoiselle: jesus
Mademoiselle: vote YES
Mademoiselle: please

HAHAHAHA Image
Deus

Post by Deus »

Looks like this stupid thing will be passed..
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Please replace word "stupid" with something else.
It's only your opinion about this act, and it shouldn't be called "stupid", while more than 50% of players voted "YES"

Warnings list:
~eW`~>Santa@Kay-gs=3
*skill*OldRedline-gs=1
Kylala-gs=1
iX_Fantasy_Xi-gs=1
eWA`>tequieromiamor-gs=2
[*Roman*]-Legatus-gs=2
[*Roman*]-Banzai-gs=1
Almost nothing changed for 3 days. Bot was actived all the time. That's why this Act is not dangerous. Almost none use these words, and if he/she use, then just receive warning (is not kicked).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

I can call it stupid if I want, because it is my opinion and it doesn't matter if supposedly 50% voted for it, I did not. It ruins the lobby.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

And I showed proof, that it's not ruining anything.
I don't like when someone is talking shit about things which he doesn't use anymore. Players should go on the lobby and test how it works before they vote.

Anyway it's okay if you call it "stupid", but it's not really right for example in real government. I would like to hear some more comments why this act shouldn't be accepted.

But I remember it happens all the time someone has idea.
I remember when 80% of players were against patch 1.3... And now? Almost everyone use this patch, no problem with different versions, No problem with broken CD, no problem with C++ errors... Same with "Scout trick" Amending Act. It has many negative votes. And now? Everyone is happy because it reparied problem with other glitches for reason: "he scout glitched on me before".
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Colby

Post by Colby »

Deus wrote:I can call it stupid if I want, because it is my opinion and it doesn't matter if supposedly 50% voted for it, I did not. It ruins the lobby.
Thank you very much. Yes, it does ruin the lobby. If ou don't want peopleswearing or talking shit, DON'T PLAY MULITYPLAYER!! It's that easy. Or turn the chat filter on. Be grown up. IF you are gong to play a game that has killing it in, man up and don't be offened by words. IT's like playing a rated "M" game. DOn't play it if it offends you, or you dont' act old enough. The chat anti bully shit is stupid and I don't want it in the game.
Deus

Post by Deus »

Leader wrote:And I showed proof, that it's not ruining anything.
I don't like when someone is talking shit about things which he doesn't use anymore. Players should go on the lobby and test how it works before they vote.

Anyway it's okay if you call it "stupid", but it's not really right for example in real government. I would like to hear some more comments why this act shouldn't be accepted.

But I remember it happens all the time someone has idea.
I remember when 80% of players were against patch 1.3... And now? Almost everyone use this patch, no problem with different versions, No problem with broken CD, no problem with C++ errors... Same with "Scout trick" Amending Act. It has many negative votes. And now? Everyone is happy because it reparied problem with other glitches for reason: "he scout glitched on me before".
Not every "act" can have the same outcome, assuming such is silly. There's already a solution built into the game if you don't want people "cussing" which is the ignore button. Or if you're grown up or can defend yourself, you can handle it. None of us here are babies, Mona..but this act is.

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”