Some IMPORTANT information about EE2 Government

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Some IMPORTANT information about EE2 Government

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I heard some players are having problems, that only ~eW` players are ministers on this forum.
1. ~eW`~CLAN has been selected by more of 50% of ALL players in democratic poll, thats why government subforum is on this forum
2. Prime Minister of EE2 Government is Leader, President of Presidency clan. That's why I created 4 Ministeries. Every Ministery had to be for 1 Clan:
Ministry of Justice: http://forum.ee2.eu/t916-ministry-of-justice
Minister: from ~eW/A` clan

Ministry of Military and Armed Forces: http://forum.ee2.eu/t917-ministry-of-military-and-armed-forces
Minister: from *Eeg* clan

Foreign Office: http://forum.ee2.eu/t918-foreign-office
Minister: from be@t clan

Ministry of EE2 history and oldschool players: http://forum.ee2.eu/t921-ministry-of-ee2-history-and-oldschool-players
Minister: from *SOW* clan

Marshal of the Sejm: http://forum.ee2.eu/t919-seym
Marshal from: ~eW` forum
3. Ministeries for every clan didn't work. All clans died. Players from other clans didn't want to be ministers.
That's why I decided to close "Ministery for clan", and I reserved 2 Ministeries for ~eW` clan:
= Foreign Office
= Ministry of Justice

50% of Ministers was from other clans/clanless:
= Deus (Ministry of EE2 history and oldschool players)
= Lukwert (Ministry of Military and Armed Forces)
2 players weren't in Easy Win Clan. That's true they joined futher, but all democratic things were here.
NONE wanted to be Minister except these players.
I was asking: Timo, Mali, Goober, Miss, Colby, Radio - ALL PLAYERS HAD RIGHTS TO BE MINISTERS. Topics were visible. None wanted to have function in government (some ppl didn't know this government will work).
There are topics, where we were selecting ministers:
http://forum.ee2.eu/t922-please-select-first-ministers
http://forum.ee2.eu/t1166-new-ministers

EVERYTHING is on the forum, and you can check that it's true, not only my talking.
4. There was rule:
Please remember, that from ~eW` clan:
- MINISTERS can't be:
- President of eW
- Leader's of eW
- Academy Patron
- Diplomat
- Tester
due that we have enought our own job.
Actually 2 ministers are having function in ~eW`. This rule was broken JUST BECAUSE NONE WANTED TO BE MINISTER. We needed someone. It's not our/my fault that there was none who wanted work with us.

5. Ministeries are working ONLY on the forum. Ministers are answering on the cases reported in THIS SUBFORUM. No on EE2 lobby. If you just complaining about our work, then you should remember it's YOUR thing to report case on the forum. All Ministers on EE2 are just ordinary players, and they can't do ANYTHING untill case be reported in public place - like this forum.

Why am I writing it?
Some players didn't read rules, and they are just talking SHIT. They don't know anything about history of this government. Now we can hear from players: "All ministers are from ~eW`, it's unfair". IT'S NOT OUR FAULT. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WANTED THIS JOB, BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR THIS WORK. NONE PAY US. EVERYTHING IS FROM GOOD HEART.

At least I wanna add, that Ministery of Justice SINCE BEGING WAS ONLY ONE MINISTERY OF EASY WIN CLAN. Some players wants Minister of Justice NOT from ~eW` clan. It's just impossible. This Ministery is our, and it be always with Minister from ~eW` clan, EVEN if there are other ministers from our clan.
Ministery of Army forces, Foreign Office, Ministry of EE2 history and oldschool player can be taken by EVERYONE player, but Ministery of Justice is our, and none else can take it. This rule has been created almost 1 year ago, and I'm not going to change it.

Just last sentence: Please don't talk shit about government or eW clan since you know NOTHING about rules here.
Thanks

If you have any complaints about our work - then report it here. Tell us what's your problem, what we should change. Talking gossip on EE2 lobby or private messages won't help to build better government.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Timo

Re: Some IMPORTANT information about EE2 Government

Post by Timo »

I have nothing against Ministeries, but in my opinion it's useless; also, if a "Minister" of anything says to me what i should do and what i shouldnt, im giving myself the right to laugh at this person.
I'm ok with most of Ministeries' decisions, eventhough im not a minister, so whats the point of having ones? If there are problems i totally agree that a topic should be open to solve it, however if i do something bad and someone says to me "hey, im a minister, stop that or you have a sanction", i wont stop.
If Luk asks me something, gives me an advice, or anything, ill listen to him cause he's my friend and he's really clever. If he gives me an order as a minister, i seriously wouldnt listen to him as much as otherwise; i think that's the same for most of us.

So yeah, i have nothing against Ministeries and Ministers; i only disaproove the FACT to have Ministers.
And i know how beneficial Ministeries can be; however i dont think my opinion will change about that, talking about problems all together in parity (equalty, whatever i dont find the word) seems fairer to me than having 1 guy deciding for that, one deciding for that... We're not a country.

But yeah as i said, it's only my opinion, and as i also said, other than that i have no problem with that

EDIT: Totally out of topic, Mona... How can i disable the music from toolbar?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

EDIT: Totally out of topic, Mona... How can i disable the music from toolbar?
Nope xD But you can use "Pause" button and it won't play music Image But I'll disable soon.

Well, I agree with your Timo. I wouldn't like if some people would talk me what to do... But seriously it's not Ministers work... Only Minister of Justice had right to decide about players (if they were reported on the forum). All other Ministers are just to help. Look at Deus. Did he ever told you what to do? He's just working in Ministery, making important topics, informing us about old players. Nothing wrong with Ministers.
Same with Foreign Office. LegoLego is just diplomat to solve problems between clans.
Ministry of Military and Armed Forces - person who is notating all clan wars. For example if Eeg had clan war against this new *Roman* clan, then Lukwert would note everything on the forum, and would count score. Then it would be more fair.
I recommend to everyone to read what's Minister's job:
Leader wrote:Ministry of EE2 history and oldschool players
Presidency by *SOW* clan
Minister: Deus

Responsibilities:
- providing information about inactive, oldSchool players.
- defending the good name of inactive players
- providing historical information about Empire Earth II
-
Leader wrote:Foreign Office / Ministry of Internclan things
Minister: Legolego40

Responsibilities:
- settlement of disputes between clan
- collection of information about old and new clans
- reporting all irregularities from other clans
Leader wrote:Ministry of Military and Armed Forces
Minister: Lukwerty

Responsibilities:
- collection of information about Clan Wars
- compliance with the correctness of Clan Wars scores
- helping to tackle violence between Empire Earth II players (and helping them if they need help)
- Close cooperation with Ministry of Justice
-
Leader wrote:Ministry of Justice
Presidency by ~eW` clan
Minister: Mattiaultra

Responsibilities:
- administration of justice
- solving problems without using force between players
- ensuring the regularity of all new Amending Acts
- punishment players which insulted / hacked / did something wrong against versus players.
-

Possible penalty / judgment:
1. Discontinuance of proceedings
2. Conditional discontinuance of proceedings
3. Acquittal
4. Verbal reprimand
5. Assign a curator from Governament's Presidency Clan
6. Forbids reputation points from account on ~eW`~>FORUM (penalty depends by minister)
7. Playing ban with players. Penalty called: "gang banned", Ignoring by everyone on EE2
8. Ban from EE2 Lobby (kicking by Leader all the time, when player want's to play, join).

All punishment having period of time (Since 1 day to lifetime). Minister of Justice decides about everything.
All these gossip and problems are, because players don't really know what govermnent is doing. Actually we do just nothing, because we don't need to. But if we do, then it's only to help.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Majesty Doctor Eminent Mona! This is our representant! always working for the best of us... thanks a lot for it! just take care to do not talk to hitler... *

As always, Timo and his opinions, I still am and be amazed with what he says.. always acting as a frank and objective person.. trying to help us to understand what would the ideal to us!
by the way, thanks for saying that i'm clever, but after such opinions from you, I feel extremely grateful/glad for you've said that to me, since you're way better than me in my simple words. Thanks again then.
Deus

Post by Deus »

For the offtopic: You can click on the music tab again instead of pausing it also to turn it off.
Timo

Post by Timo »

Leader wrote:Only Minister of Justice had right to decide about players (if they were reported on the forum). All other Ministers are just to help. Look at Deus. Did he ever told you what to do? He's just working in Ministery, making important topics, informing us about old players. Nothing wrong with Ministers.
Same with Foreign Office. LegoLego is just diplomat to solve problems between clans.
Ministry of Military and Armed Forces - person who is notating all clan wars. For example if Eeg had clan war against this new *Roman* clan, then Lukwert would note everything on the forum, and would count score. Then it would be more fair.
Well, i agree with it :/ sorry then, it's true that i've not been really aware of ee2 situation, and all things.
I was only talking about, it was Matty i guess; about Walkabout's problem, i saw posts like "Let's see what Minister will decide", then ... Matty: "I decide to..."
That's just what i was pointing out, this sort of things, but you're right all ministers things aren't like that; i should have read all stuff before.
lukwerty wrote:As always, Timo and his opinions, I still am and be amazed with what he says.. always acting as a frank and objective person.. trying to help us to understand what would the ideal to us!
by the way, thanks for saying that i'm clever, but after such opinions from you, I feel extremely grateful/glad for you've said that to me, since you're way better than me in my simple words. Thanks again then.
Yes, i know, no problem.
Lol joke, cmon Luk xD dont say that, you're better than me as a person, seriously. (oh wow let's stop before we start discussing again xD)
Dont say to many compliments to me, you're gonna make me Image xD (yeah, i didnt know the word)
Anyway, thanks Luk. =)

Deus wrote:For the offtopic: You can click on the music tab again instead of pausing it also to turn it off.
Thanks ^^
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I good understand why players don't know about situation here. It's normal that none player reads Regulations/Information. But it doesn't change facts, that these regulations are on the forum, and before someone start talking gossip about ministers, even if doesn't even know what is theirs work, then it's not right. I'm not talking now about last situation with "group" of players which wanted Matty to leave Ministry. I still don't know who was in this group, because Matty is good person, and he promised to "someone" to don't tell about it. It's doesn't change fact, that I'm still checking situation, and maybe I'll know soon who was reason of all situation.

That's reason why I did this topic. Collected all information in 1 place. I hope someone will read it, and understand that we're here to help. Government wasn't opened to "bad things".
Also it's important to note, that Ministers are making job which I gave them. So there is no reason to blame for example Matty, that he's deciding, while I TOLD HIM TO DO IT.
In this topic:
http://forum.ee2.eu/t916-ministry-of-justice
He received all information what he HAS (not what he can do), and he's just doing his work. So if anyone has problem, then blame me, not someone who is making his work very good.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”