Abdication

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Matty

Abdication

Post by Matty »

Since i have been considered from people not fair because i am in eW and not reliable, since i look like defending my friends, i decide to abdicate to the role of minister of justice.
I really liked this role, i tried to be as fair as i could. I wanted to continuate this role but some people suggested me to abdicate.
I am not going to suggest any successors, because a weak minister like me can't know who is enough good to be nominated. If i am not able to be minister of justice, let's see who will be able to be it. I hope that one day you will regret about first minister of justice. Your situation won't change. You won't solve your problems, i thought you were enough smart to understand it but i was wrong. You wanted to revange your problem, not to sove it rationally.

Goodbye, Ex Minister of Justice

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Abdication

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I just don't know what happened?
Who was enough smart to tell that you're not reliable?
Ministry of Justice solved only problems:
Behavior of CtT people - http://forum.ee2.eu/t1208-behavior-of-ctt-people
FAKER! - http://forum.ee2.eu/t1198-faker
And case with Walkabout's ban.

There was only 1 person who was punished by Ministery of Justice.
So I have no idea who talked to you this bullshit. Since on the forum I can see only 3 cases solved by Ministery of Justice...

I really would like to know some more detalis about player who said this bullshit to you. I just want to know as Prime Minister of government.
Please tell us excacly who and what said to you.
Please remember, that your job as Minister of Justice is ONLY in this subforum on ~eW`~>FORUM. If someone alleged irregularities somewhere behind this forum, then it's totaly void, and has nothing to do with your job as Minister of Justice. You are/were Minister, but you were just player, and you had rights to say anything you think behind this forum. You have right to your own opinion, and you shouldn't take serious if just 1 player has problem with you.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

Stay Matty.
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Oh, my eyes hurt me...

Well Matty, If you allow me I'll tell you a little story. But don't worry, I'll be brief.

A day I was watching an interview on tv and the reporter asked to a famous brazilian judge:

- Sir, Why are you so austere and inexorable in your sentences and decisions? Don't you have mercy in your heart?

He laughed subtly and then replied to her.

- Firstly, I'm not a sir, I'm a apprentice of the Sir. And second, I don't mind if people think that I'm imprudent, ruthless or if I'm a heartless... In the tribunal, I'm not me, I'm not myself, I'm not with my family... In the tribunal, I'm a slave of the justice.. and as well as a lawyer must advocates for his customer, I must advocate for mine one.. The Justice and Its cause...

-But, tell us, what do you think about these people who say bad things to you?

-Well... as Jesus said: "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing...".

Thus, no way! you'll stay!
Matty

Post by Matty »

lukwerty wrote:Oh, my eyes hurt me...

Well Matty, If you allow me I'll tell you a little story. But don't worry, I'll be brief.

A day I was watching an interview on tv and the reporter asked to a famous brazilian judge:

- Sir, Why are you so austere and inexorable in your sentences and decisions? Don't you have mercy in your heart?

He laughed subtly and then replied to her.

- Firstly, I'm not a sir, I'm a apprentice of the Sir. And second, I don't mind if people think that I'm imprudent, ruthless or if I'm a heartless... In the tribunal, I'm not me, I'm not myself, I'm not with my family... In the tribunal, I'm a slave of the justice.. and as well as a lawyer must advocates for his customer, I must advocate for mine one.. The Justice and Its cause...

-But, tell us, what do you think about these people who say bad things to you?

-Well... as Jesus said: "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing...".

Thus, no way! you'll stay!

You are right, but when your friends are the people who say you aren't reliable, that means they are right.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Well, Matty. You should tell us who told you this bullshit. Maybe you understood something wrong?
Anyway in all cases which are reported on the forum you were reliable.
So if this "friend/friends" told you that you weren't then they probably aren't your friends. Anyway I would like to talk with this person who did this abuse and bully him a little. And if this "friend" is in Easy Win Clan, then for sure when I'll find it, he won't be longer with us.

I'll do everything to protect our fantasy world. Since nothing here is real (it's real, but still not important in real world), we can have some more fun ^^
If you'll really leave this Ministry, then I'll temporarily replace your place, and it won't be good for EE2, because I'm going to sue all players which were reason of attacking our goverment, and it's possible that I'll use the strongest weapon against them. Just saying...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

[quote="~eW`~>MattyYou are right[/b], but when your friends are the people who say you aren't reliable, that means they are right.[/quote]
I agree, Luk is right, you gotta stay

Edit damn i needed 7min to do that oO what a shame

Edit: Not the best solution ever Mona...
And maybe this "friend" just wanted to actually target someone/something else than you Matty; dont leave the minister place, you're a good one.
And just imagine you leave! What's gonna happen to ee2 if Mona takes your place !!!! Tht's scary
Abdication has been not accepted.
I've talked with Matty, I asked some other players if they want to be ministers. None wanted, so I had no other choise than keep Matty in.
@Leader

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”