First Leader's Proclamation (February 2012)

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello. I've never done it before, but I want to praise and criticize a few things in ~eW`~>CLAN and Empire Earth II.
I'm probably person who knows the most information about EE2 life, problems, gossip right now.

As first I wanna praise ~eW` and ~eWA` that you guys are still active, for almost 2 years. ~eW` clan is one of the most functional clans in Empire Earth II history. I'm very proud that our team is still strong and active. In this year I didn't notice any big problems between clan members (except case between xoxo and comySS), but it looks solved for now. That mean our members are very friendly to each others. That's good side of functional clan. I noted some cocky behaviors at our members, some excuses but it's normal thing of everyone EE2 player, and I'm not going to write about it in this proclamation.
Enough about our clan, time to talk about forum: For almost 2 years ~eW`~>FORUM is the most popular and visited by players forum.
There was no better forum of any clan. I'm trying to keep forum always updated, I'm adding new things etc. The best thing at this forum is warnings system. For year moderators gave: 71 warnings to random forum users. We are giving warnings only for big reason (spam, insult). It shows how active forum is. Actually we have over 16477 posts and 165 registred forum users. I don't tolerate spam, and all posts are "smart". We don't use "count to 1000" fun topics. Every post is valuable and important. But all users know how good this forum is, that's why we keep getting new users. Enough about ~eW`~>FORUM time to talk about really important problems on EE2.
First thing what I want to say is "glitch". Since ee2glitchers.ace.st forum has been created - glitch at players is ~90% lower. I was already talking, that only old-school players used glitch in last months (when they back on EE2) it is LordSilverBow, =FBI=Ninja, etc: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1157-wondering-about-old-players-and-glitching-in-years-2006-2009
That's good signal, it means players are having fun, and they are not cheating, glitching, etc. Another important thing we did (if I good remember over 1 year ago) is legalisation of Scout Glitch (actually called just "trick"). It was very important Amendig Act, which helped us to stop real glitching between players. If anyone wants to check Amending Acts, then here: http://forum.ee2.eu/t923-amending-acts
Another important thing is Unofficial Patch 1.3 for Empire Earth II (and 1.1 for EE2 AOS). This patch allowed players from random versions of EE2 to connect and allowed us to play together. It was very big thing to keep EE2 alive. And actually it works. Empire Earth II is ~80% more active than in last year. Shocked EE2 players statistic since 30 of December 2011 to 30 of January 2012 you can check in this topic: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1356-shocked-ee2-players-statistic-since-30-of-december-2011-to-30-of-january-2012
Patch 1.3 added 1600x900 resolution for Empire Earth II, so some players with widescreen monitors can use new, better resolution. To Patch 1.3 we have to count IRC Bot installed on all EE2 channels. Bot allows us to check really much things from EE2 lobby. For example you can check time in every city in the world. You can translate text to every language. You can check forecast for your city, and much more. For more information you can check topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1253-ee2-patch13-bot-for-empire-earth-ii-lobby
We can't forget about EE2SA - Empre Earth II Security Act and GBSA Government Banning System Agreement. It was very controversial Agreeements, at least accepted in little undemocratic manner. I want to apologize all players. It's was our biggest fault in EE2 Government history. We totaly forgot about democtatic polls, to listen everyone's opinion about it. Problem, that Acts had to be accepted very quickly, because of some problems on EE2. Anyway acts aren't dangerous for any player, and there is no reason to care about it that much.
I forgot about one important thing - Leaderboard has been repaired: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1233-empire-earth-ii-leaderboard-has-been-repaired after ~6 years of inactivity. It was very good thing which helped to do Empire Earth II more active.
Problems on EE2?
There are same problems like every year. Players are having random characters, and sometimes we can't accept theirs behavior. But please remember - everyone is human and deserve to be treated as human. That's why we don't tolerate any violence on EE2. Players which insutling other players usually getting kicked out of lobby. Usually they change behavior, if not then we're sending case to Ministry of Justice on ~eW`~>FORUM. Anyway players Empire Earth II lobby, chats has high level of culture. People in our community are smart, nice. There is just some problematic players, but it's totaly normal.
What's the biggest problem of Empire Earth II right now?
The biggest problem is that players can't host normal game fast. We are wasting more than 50% of all time on the game lobby waiting for game. Most of players are bad hosters, and they don't know how to host good game. For example some players kicking one player out of game, just "for fun". Then all other players have to wait another minutes when game start. It's really annoying thing, and we should work to change it.
Another problem is, that some players doesn't listen to other. When you're trying to explain something, they're ignoring you or they're spamming lobby with random text. It's not nice thing for everyone. We can't do anything to stop it, just hope some people will understand what they're doing wrong in the future.

There is a lot of other cases we should talk about, but in my proclamation it's enough for now.
In my opinion Empire Earth II government is working very well, especially: Deus - Minister of EE2 History and oldschool players, and Matty: Ministr of Justice. Of course there is much more important players which trying to help us. For example xoxodu, who informed about Patch 1.3 really many players, and all others which ever sent link to the Patch 1.3 when someone new needed it.
Thanks for everyone who's helping in government, and to everyone who's just playing EE2. Remember - we're creating history of this game.

Best regards
Leader
(Dr.MonaLisa)
President of EasyWinClan
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Re: First Leader's Proclamation (February 2012)

Post by BigBang »

Mona, you writes an amazing proclamation. Left me speechless, I have nothing to say, I agree to everything you said, it is clear that nothing good in EE2 and the clan would happen if we had not a good organization, a good leader, good ministers and of course good members.
Leader wrote:There is just some problematic players, but it's totaly normal.
What's the biggest problem of Empire Earth II right now?
The biggest problem is that players can't host normal game fast. We are wasting more than 50% of all time on the game lobby waiting for game. Most of players are bad hosters, and they don't know how to host good game. For example some players kicking one player out of game, just "for fun". Then all other players have to wait another minutes when game start. It's really annoying thing, and we should work to change it.
Another problem is, that some players doesn't listen to other. When you're trying to explain something, they're ignoring you or they're spamming lobby with random text. It's not nice thing for everyone. We can't do anything to stop it, just hope some people will understand what they're doing wrong in the future.[/i]
On this case, I do not like one bit that many players do, as you said yourself mona, we are all human and we should all be tradados as humans (ie, equally). Has several reasons for a player to kick the other, I'll write some of them:

-> Just for fun, are just arrogant players who do this for fun.

-> When the player is kicked a noob, if the player is a noob I only say this. IDAI, let him play if he can not stop playing this game to ask him to go obs only this game, the next he plays, that's all.

-> When the player has kicked a ping bad or a bad connection. Some players like most players of Brazil, has a bad ping this happens because the region is far from Europe (since almost all the players EE2 are from Europe ). This leaves the Brazilian ping bad, but if you guys realize well, if a Brazilian make a game and get players from Brazil, the player ping would be between 50 - 100, if someone entrace of latin america ping would be between 100 - 150, someone North America was between 200-300, and so on. But as we know it's not just Brazilians who have a bad ping, there are many other players. And this business of kicking ping because is not cool, as the mona said. "We are all human and we should be tradados as humans."

That's what I have to say and I will continue looking for other reasons, and also to continue writing here in the forum.

P.S: I forgot, but I write now, I play for 5 years and I always wanted to see EE2 as one of the most played games in xfire. But now I realized that if that happened it would be very good and I would be very happy, but I thought it good for? EE 2 is great to the geito that is, with our clan, with our players and our game, I wanted to congratulate all the players of Empire Earth 2 for never giving up this game, so I "Hats off to you all" the rest of my life. Congratulations my friends.
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

The only possible reason i'd kick for ping is if it's over 500 and I don't know you
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

In my proclamation I wasn't talking about ping problem. I just mean some players are kicking for fun, even when all pings are fine.
Last time it happened to me. We were ready to start game in KayOne's host. Then he kicked Silver 2 times when we wanted to start game. He did it 2 times. We were watiting for like 30 minutes. So I just left his host, because I didn't want to waste time. Then Silver back to his game, and they started game without me. It just shows that they don't know how to host game. When I'm in game, then everyone going to be observer. The only games they want to start now is 2v1, 3v1 vs me... That's problem too. Everyone wants to win, I understand it, but anyway it's just time wasting. If they're scared to play against me, then they should just tell it, not kicking random players from theirs team, just because someone is not good enough.

About ping? Ping is big problem, and I usually I'm not playing games with ping 400+
I know we should accept it, but high ping games are really ruining fun. And my EE2 usually crashing in high-ping games... I've no idea why, but I can't do anything to stop it Image So I'm just taking observer in high-ping games.

Europe, Asia and North America rooms were created for reason. It's normal that other continents having higher ping. That's why players from Europe should play with players from Europe, USA and Brazil with USA and Brazil, etc. Problem is that there is not enough players, so we have to accept everyone in Europe.
I'm not saying it to critic other players pings, I'm just explaining why there is 3 different rooms on EE2.

I hope Internet technology will develop faster in next years, and in the future everyone will have low ping Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Deus

Post by Deus »

I haven't played in like awhile now lol. When do you guys usually play now? I'll come on when everyone is if I can know.

We're playing usually at 14:00-22:00 Central Europe Time
But it's not place to talk about it.
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Bird is saying to me that someone improved his English.. keen up with this bird please, it is so nice...

By the way Mona, Good proclamation! a day ee2 will be definitely dead as most of people say, but not the history, the stupendous history.

Another bird is saying to me that someone learned the value of "to err is human, to forgive ine". thanks to this intrepid bird.
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

lukwerty wrote:Bird is saying to me that someone improved his English.. keen up with this bird please, it is so nice...
Lol? You are joke with me? xD
lukwerty wrote:By the way Mona, Good proclamation! a day ee2 will be definitely dead as most of people say, but not the history, the stupendous history.
Maybe not, because there is always hope.
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

BigBang wrote:
lukwerty wrote:By the way Mona, Good proclamation! a day ee2 will be definitely dead as most of people say, but not the history, the stupendous history.
Maybe not, because there is always hope.
Certainly, there is and you might not agree with me but,

If you look to the sky today you'll realize that it is a little greyish, and not blue as before... *

Ee2 already had your moment of peak, however now-a-days this isn't so active as before. And some measures and ideas that mona adopt to help ee2 community just evince the fact of this is obliterating and disappearing gradually. Sure thing that, these ideas are helping a lot ee2 then I'm not impeding or anything alike, on the contrary, keep it up.

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”