Great topic

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
dynasty

Great topic

Post by dynasty »

[url=http://(advertisement/hidden).forumotion.com/t399-your-history?highlight=history]http://(advertisement/hidden).forumotion.com/t399-your-history?highlight=history[/url]

(advertisement/hidden).forumotion.com/t399-your-history?highlight=history

---------------

wtf why the fk is it blocked

Edit posts, use Image button

Deus

Re: Great topic

Post by Deus »

All links are.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

All other clan's forum's links are censored on ~eW`~>FORUM, due of security. We had serveral cases, where other clan's tried to spam links here.
Also you can post other clan link on: http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/

Back to case... Important post from that topic:
Gooberman wrote:Gooberman's History.

Got empire earth 2 December 25th, 2005(For Christmas) I installed it on my grandma's computer and played 1 game random settings easiest AI, I got my ass kicked. Didn't even know what Tin was lol. Well from late 2005-2006 I would probably play 2 games a day vs computers(Didn't even have internet) I was using a shitty computer so the game looked like shit, I played Empire Earth 2 and Civilization 3, My computer couldn't even handle aoe3 >.> but mid 2006 I was cleaning my computer and i took my disk out and what do you know it was cracked(Still have that disk lol) well as time went by i only could play civilization 3 which was a pretty fun game that took up alot of time. as 2007 came my grandma said that when I was 15 I could get a new computer because my brother got his when he was 15. I saved up money around $130 I spent $35 going to ceder point(Mom gave me around $70) I took $200 dollars out of the bank so I had around $290 dollars, well the week before my birthday i went to my grandma's and wanted to get my computer we went to best buy at first I wanted an Emachine computer because they looked cool and were cheap, but instead I got a Compaq(bought by HP) with a 17" HP LCD Monitor with built in speakers. We also bought a mouse pad and a desk a couple days later. Then pure luck was there on the way to buy the desk and mouse pad I saw Empire Earth 2 platinum addition and was like I have to get it so I bought it Image When we got back to her house I installed the game and played vs a computer and won. I never even knew about online play because I still was an aoe3 freak and i mainly played that. Well when I went home August 13, (3 days before my birthday)I told my mom to get us internet and she ended up getting dial up from an ISP called Localnet. Wasn't the best but was pretty good for dial-up. I was trying to play aoe3 online but i found it impossible because of the updates I would wait like 30 min and it would restart over and over. So I closed aoe3, put the ee2 disk in started up Empire Earth 2 and clicked on multiplayer not expecting much because Dial-up seemed to be a let down. I hit create user and i made my name thekyle1992 email [url=mailto:kylblanker@yahoo.com]kylblanker@yahoo.com[/url] and password i'm not telling you because I still use it. I logged in the American room around 19 people were in that server(as I can remember Image) I can't really remember much about games but my first online game I was building walls around every single terr, being a noob. I was unable to keep a positive rating and quickly fell to a measly 640 rating, So I made a new account called killerkylerb(Hard to remember this kind of crap). I won about like 1/4 of my games but still I was a noob. I later found myself in a clan called Jedi(Not the good one Image) it was a clan with about 2-3 people can't remember the leaders name. I was in that clan for about a week maybe longer then joined a clan called *ELITE* as kyle1992 and many other names. war_stratagy was my best bud, he was able to own me pretty good too. I stayed in *ELITE* for quite awhile war_stratagy is the only *ELITE* member I can remember sadly. As I go on my memory gets worse and worse but When i played under the Elite Clan I remember 1 person in particular, *GODS*BBQ, I thoguht ht was a god, the best player in the game. He owned me so bad every single game we played. After Awhile I met someone called ManOwar, I joined a clan called *TLJ*(Team Lock-Jaw) with Him who became my best friend. We later Created a clan called [()] aka Original Gamers I was [()]Gooberman he was [()]ManOWar of course Image we were both the leaders. we had a couple of members which I can't really remeber but later There was a member I still remember and others remember to this day as cowboys Image the main game I remember playing around that time was a 2v1 vs achilles it was me and cows vs him we seemed like we were winning but it was becoming a stalemate and soon achilles was winning! and later won the game Image. I asked him to teach me and he showed me how to tab spam raxs Image after awhile Owar and I joined **G$G** and pwn showed me how to use attack move(I was still a noob lol).
Pwn later showed me how to do anti rush with outposts, because I was a boomer to the heart and would fail vs a rush. We would play games with pickett and Ajax pwn me and later redline. Everything was going good. Then I met duke in a 2v1 him and kat vs me and a bigger noob than me. I actually beat kat and duke became interested in me I guess and became my teacher Image he tought me 5-5, babwar(with mini microwars), and turkwar. I was offically in *skill* as *skill*LordofWar.(Late 2007-early 2008) There was killtact duke me koby and robot(people say that was jesu), Spiderman, Dynasty and I think fack(Horrible memory xD) redline seemed to follow me everywhere he also joined *skill* Soon after. 2 clans I remember were *ROGUE* lead by my former clanmate cowboys and *ANCIENT* lead by Dominates, they were arch rivals for awhile but a few months later and *Ancient* died because Dominates left and it just fell apart. *ROGUE* Lived for a few more months but also died Duke, Killtact, and I were like best buddies Image I created a forum called [url=http://www.(advertisement/.niceboard.org]www.(advertisement/.niceboard.org[/url] for the *skill*clan I became A Co leader with duke and killtact was the leader(still is Image ) redline had a huge bitchout and was later kicked from *skill* soon after duke quit ee2 and skill went downhill from there everyone seemed to leave or quit the clan so *Eeg*| asked me to join eeg which i decided to do because *skill* Seemed to go nowhere.(Mid-late 2008) there was Alex, me, Achilles, Nick and a few others I can't really remember. I was in eeg for almost a year but left because it seemed to be only me and sometimes ach for most of the time. I then joined Stealth with Zapper Fack Dyn Ahri and Tacos(Max from SOW aka morphs little brother). Things seemed to be good for a couple weeks but then Both dyn and fack left Dyn joining *skill* and Fack joining *Eeg* Zapper and I decided to make a new clan we named it *MiC*>SSSS (Yes [NiHon] is the older version of the old eeg) The clan got even bigger and we started making a forum, site, email a lot of things to show how great our clan was. We got up to 20 members and a lot of them were online and active. This clan existed for like 10 months. Then we got into a fight. Enemysnacks and Ase were arguing about a map Enemysnacks had made. Ase said it was horrible and ugly so the rest of the clan was arguing with them. So our clan fell apart and Alex and Keisari and Thug started a new Eeg. I had to go on holidays to Italy so I couldn't do a lot. When I came back I saw the New Eeg was made and Alex has asked me for a favor. He asked me to help his clan, with the forums and organizing his clan. I said yes, but I didn't do a lot. I was like to lazy coz it wasn't my real clan anymore. So the new Eeg has grown to another clan with another forum and everything was different. Later I have joined the clan but I think I have left the clan, I can't remember if I got kicked or if I left Image But I have joined some other small clans. I have started smurfing some people and clans and destroying some clans Image . Peppar has hacked my account and I wanted it back, he said I had to pay him 75 € to get it back. So if some1 can get my account back please pm me ^^. This is the global version of my history I won't tell all the small things nor the small details. Currently I'm not active on ee2 coz I don't feel like it to play it.

That's my history Image
I'll read in free time.
Thank you. Good night
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

my god i've forgotten about that topic lol
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

I was looking through forum and was like "damn" that topic was awesome
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Still worse than "About Leader"
with 8173 views...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

Leader wrote:Still worse than "About Leader"
with 8173 views...
That doesn't really mean anything..
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Deus wrote:
Leader wrote:Still worse than "About Leader"
with 8173 views...
That doesn't really mean anything..
Then why it was showed more than 8173 times?
That's 8X more than topic on Eeg forum, where was 211 answers... That means people were finding me even by google...
So I'm more popular in whooole internet Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

But it doesn't make your story better than anyone elses...just more see-able.
derrick

Post by derrick »

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”