EE2SA - Empre Earth II Security Act

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
[GER]RodF96

EE2SA - Empre Earth II Security Act

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

i want to talk about this new securitysystem
my first question is:which persons are in the EE2 Government actually?arent there only eW's and eWA's in it?and doesnt that mean that eW has the power to almost control ee2 if the Government accept this new system(i think it already happened o.O) lol?its kind of unfair to the rest ee2 community isnt it..
if we look at the rules we see that a lot of eW's(Patron,minsters) have a right to look on your IP adress which is private.what if someone there uses this IP adress for something we cant know..
coming to 1.4 there is talked about that you can defence yourself and later this:

If member is banned from ~eW`~>FORUM for any reason - has no rights to defense himself on the forum.
theoretic Mona could just ban the guy he wants to get banned from ee2 until this 3 days are over. i dont think he would do that but its still unfair to the rest of the ee2 community because all of thuis could happen inside of ew while anyone else doesnt know about it.

1.5kicking players..nobody has the rights to kick or ban people from a game and here it says that all EE2 Government(eW) has the rights to do it?i think the only one who deserves extra rights on ee2 is Mona because he did a lot for ee2 but not in form of kicking/banning people. and if (sorry to say it this way) every random guy in the ew government can do it its very unfair
the main point is that kicking/banning is the worst thing you can do.people bought this game and are allowed to play it.nobody should be able totake their rights to play away.
next thing is if all this is allowed now eW is almost5 able to control this game by itself as i said at the beginning and because 90% of the remaining ee2 players are eW's there is no real chance to vote against them.
if i got something wrong explain me please :/

ah forgot something there is also talked about 'criminal players'.there are no criminal players actually the only crime they do is insulting.and its not our job to punish these 'criminals' then report them to the police if its so bad for you but only dicks do that.
on the other hand i have real crimes like stealing IP adress from people and hacking them(in form of banning to block them out of game)
i'm not partial btw..

Deus

Re: EE2SA - Empre Earth II Security Act

Post by Deus »

I am the Minister of Oldschool, etc. I was in it BEFORE i was eW, so it's fair.
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

I agree with Rodf
Timo

Post by Timo »

I agree with Rodf
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

~eW` Governament was created year ago.
It had a loot of people from different clans in it. For example 1 ministry was for 1 clan. Why it failed? Because all other players were inactive. So don't be angry, that only ~eW` has control now. It's not my fault that only we were active players.

http://forum.ee2.eu/t922-please-select-first-ministers
Leader wrote:Ministry topics are actually closed, because I don't want spam in all subforums before we select all ministers.

Ministry of Justice: http://forum.ee2.eu/t916-ministry-of-justice
Minister: from ~eW/A` clan

Ministry of Military and Armed Forces: http://forum.ee2.eu/t917-ministry-of-military-and-armed-forces
Minister: from *Eeg* clan

Foreign Office: http://forum.ee2.eu/t918-foreign-office
Minister: from be@t clan

Ministry of EE2 history and oldschool players: http://forum.ee2.eu/t921-ministry-of-ee2-history-and-oldschool-players
Minister: from *SOW* clan

Marshal of the Sejm: http://forum.ee2.eu/t919-seym
Marshal from: ~eW` forum

Please report here if you want be minister.
Only one minister be selected by: Marshal of the Sejm.

Because ~eW` Presidency clan - I decided to select the best person for me.

Since today, new Marshal of Sejm be: Mattiaultra (Matty)
01.07.2011 he will select all ministers.

Please remember, that from ~eW` clan:
- MINISTERS can't be:
- President of eW
- Leader's of eW
- Academy Patron
- Diplomat
- Tester
due that we have enought our own job.

If anyone is claneless and want be minister of anything - then please report here. If none from clan (for example SOW) won't be minister, then we select claneless person.
So be happy, we keep all ministries.
Back to "Power".
Ordinary minister HAS NO power to check someone's IP, ID.
Only I can do something like this if they ask for. So it's not like they have "control"
on the other hand i have real crimes like stealing IP adress from people and hacking them(in form of banning to block them out of game)
There doesn't exists something like "stealing IP address". Every player is sending his IP on the lobby, while he's logging in. So don't tell bullshit.
And yes, there exists crime. If someone like for example walkabout does it, it's called EE2 crime. Maybe you don't know what he did yesterday, but you can find info about it on the forum...
If member is banned from ~eW`~>FORUM for any reason - has no rights to defense himself on the forum.
theoretic Mona could just ban the guy he wants to get banned from ee2 until this 3 days are over. i dont think he would do that but its still unfair to the rest of the ee2 community because all of thuis could happen inside of ew while anyone else doesnt know about it.
For why this shit? You good know, I'm person who gives warnings on the forum. I never banned someone if he had no already 5 warnings. You're probably talking it to offend me from every side... But you good know how I'm banning on ~eW` forum... "while anyone else knows about it" - that's why info about EE2SA is in the Bot, so everyone know.

Also you have doubled topic:
"The Truth"
http://forum.ee2.eu/t1358-the-truth

So I recommend to read it for more detalies.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

okay it sucks the people who were in the government just left the forum and the game but i want someone who decides for players who arent in eW and if this guy doesnt agree to new systems like this one it shouldnt be allowed in my opinion because a clan alone should not be able to control the game if the rest doesnt agree with it.
i overdid with talking about this IP stealing.and i dont think someone would use this data or something but i dont know if every player in ee2 likes that you are able to check them and give their IP for example to anyone else.that's what i meant with extra rights for you mona :/ its fine you check players(you also checked players for me)you could even name the lobby Leaders Lobby if you want to the only thing i really hate there is the banning/kicking.
my theoretic example about this banning from forum sounded cocky and i knew i had to explain it again later (i dont wanted to write for an hour)the banning system on this forum is very fair to everyone and i love it.i just meant that if someone in your clan asks you to do something and you do it (or not) it would make problems on both sides in your clan or the rest of the ee2 community.
and i took you leader as an example because you manage this forum and almost all ee2 so i knew nobody else.
mostly clanmembers are loyal to each other.and because the government is manned only with ew ACTUALLY there cant be a really fair decision or nobody believes it was fair.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Radio... There is not my fault. You want someone in government, and I'm asking WHO? Just none else wanted to be. Deus was in governament when he wasn't in ~eW` clan. All other people stopped playing. I think actual ministers are the best.
Please remember our clan has been selected as Presidency in this year, and thanks God it's we, because I can't imagine how Dead sow or Eeg would presidency here...

Back to IP things...
I edited a little EE2SA and GBSA, and I added important information. For example:
$1.1 Controlling and checking Empire Earth II player's accounts list + have insight on player's IP address. IP address will be always encrypted, and won't be showed in form: example: 127.0.0.1. (example of encrypted IP address: XFpuqlsW9X). Ministers will be able to check ID or IP only by Administrator of EE2-Patch1.3 (Dr.MonaLisa).
It shows, that none can see real IP address of player. It's just encrytped code, which says nothing. You can just compare it with other.

I added also:
If member is banned from ~eW`~>FORUM for any reason - has no rights to defense himself on the forum. He has rights to lawyer, who will represented his defense.
In case of the absence of lawyer - player can contact with Minister of Justice by e-mail: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/h12-e-mail

And important point:
$2.6 In the case of unjust accusations, unjust ban - victim has rights to bring a lawsuit against person who decided about ban. All lawsuits cases should be posted in "Empire Earth II - Government" subforum. If accused is Minister of Justice - verdict in his case announces the Minister of Military and Armed Forces.

+
EE2SA and GBSA doesn't change anything to "worse". This act just shows what possible measures Government and President of Easy Win Clan can use.
Everything is just to have legal basis in eventual cases.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to case with "Only eW ppl in government" - don't worry about same opinion.
We are not MAFIA, that they do everything I say. Many people in clan is very creative. There is really many cases when they don't agree with me... So it's not like I'm saying something and they're accepting it. They all having brain, and they are always telling theirs opinion.
~eW`~>Administration and Government is 2 different things. Of course ~eW` has more chances on EE2 with this... But is there other any clan? As I said in point $2.5 - if there be other, registred clan, theirs leader have same rights as EE2 government members.

Also come on... I hope EE2SA and GBSA never be used... It says really about eventual cases, when we can't solve problem in other way...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

i could totally disagree with any decision done for an ew or for mona if i realize this is irrelevant.. i don't mind if i am an ew or if i'll do anything to prejudice this clan.. if something is wrong, this subject or object must be punished rain or shine..
Either way radio im going to be away for a long time again.. if you want to and if all members agree with that, i could grant to you the ministery of armed forces.. bcs i won't have time to look it.. thus I prefer someone who has intrepidity and who is active on forum than someone that never says anything to defend ee2 community and their rights...
you would be the perfect representative of ee2 community in my humble opinion^^ and as u said, if any one of these ministers doesn't approve some act, it shouldn't enter into force.. because first ministers are clever persons and they never would wish anything bad for ew or ee2 community.. and second that democracy doesn't work here very well lol.. even in governaments.. it is better an aristocracy done for clever and benevolent people than a democracy where anyone might be manipulate due to your partially.. or fake impartially lol...
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

It's nice that you can't do anything against meh D: lol so what would you do if i broke all your "rules" Image
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

lukwerty wrote:i could totally disagree with any decision done for an ew or for mona if i realize this is irrelevant.. i don't mind if i am an ew or if i'll do anything to prejudice this clan.. if something is wrong, this subject or object must be punished rain or shine..
Either way radio im going to be away for a long time again.. if you want to and if all members agree with that, i could grant to you the ministery of armed forces.. bcs i won't have time to look it.. thus I prefer someone who has intrepidity and who is active on forum than someone that never says anything to defend ee2 community and their rights...
you would be the perfect representative of ee2 community in my humble opinion^^ and as u said, if any one of these ministers doesn't approve some act, it shouldn't enter into force.. because first ministers are clever persons and they never would wish anything bad for ew or ee2 community.. and second that democracy doesn't work here very well lol.. even in governaments.. it is better an aristocracy done for clever and benevolent people than a democracy where anyone might be manipulate due to your partially.. or fake impartially lol...
ehh..what about Goober? Image

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”