Bots and kicks.

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Gooberman

Re: Bots and kicks.

Post by Gooberman »

leader remove the !help lobby command from your bot, that just confuses people :/ you need to make yours unique don't copy lol

DelusionaL

Post by DelusionaL »

No offense, in all honesty, and with all respect, that's pathetic Mona.

You seriously have to write a script to kick people who insult you.

Not only is that cocky, but you pose yourself and the rest of the clan as stuck-up douchebags.

There's no reason to be such a pussy and protect yourself with a crashing script from being insulted.

And you say that its to "improve the culture of the EE2 society". How is it helping when only you is protected? Might as well put on a permanent filter on profanity and kicks for insulting then, if that's the goal you're pursuing.

Mona, face it, you can't really give a 100% legitimate reason this crashing is justified.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

DelusionaL wrote:No offense, in all honesty, and with all respect, that's pathetic Mona.

You seriously have to write a script to kick people who insult you.

Not only is that cocky, but you pose yourself and the rest of the clan as stuck-up douchebags.

There's no reason to be such a pussy and protect yourself with a crashing script from being insulted.

And you say that its to "improve the culture of the EE2 society". How is it helping when only you is protected? Might as well put on a permanent filter on profanity and kicks for insulting then, if that's the goal you're pursuing.

Mona, face it, you can't really give a 100% legitimate reason this crashing is justified.
Go write your own script.
Yesterday NONE was kicked and none said any insult. So I don't see problem. But of course jealous people like you always having problem with it.

Goober it's good. Else I would add next line of Welcome Message, and it would be bigger spam on start. Now when they write: "help" they can read about patch 1.3
Yesterday I counted 25 people which used bot to download patch 1.3 This bot is more important than "slaping" "kissing" etc.
I forgive you it, because we know you say that, due that you weren't accepted to ~eWA`.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
DelusionaL

Post by DelusionaL »

Go write your own script.
Yesterday NONE was kicked and none said any insult. So I don't see problem. But of course jealous people like you always having problem with it.

Really. Not one person insulted another player? Or are you saying that no one insulted YOU, "The Lord of EE2, who deserves so much respect". And I'm jealous because I am implying that being able to crash people for insulting just one player, and not even insulting at that. Just typing "mona noob".

I forgive you it, because we know you say that, due that you weren't accepted to ~eWA`.[/quote]

That's why you think I'm saying you look like a douchebag for hiding behind a bot? I could care less I wasn't accepted, I wouldn't want a leader who protects themself with a bot from being insulted.
Deus

Post by Deus »

C'mon this doesn't need to be happening...the bots are annoying but let them have their fun I guess. You could just take this to PM's and leave the drama somewhere else.
DelusionaL

Post by DelusionaL »

Its just not justified. But if its the only way... I'll just accept the pile of shit this is and wait until they get bored and get rid the the bots and their stupid functions.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

What shit?
My BOT does nothing bad. Only good sides. It's not spamming anymore. If you want him to tell something you use: !and command.
Bot in new version Helped already to more than 20 players. I see people really use it, sending numbers etc.
Google translator works perfect, it was used already many times.
None got kicked for 2 days already, because of insult. So what is the problem I'm asking you guys? Informing people and helping them about patch 1.3 is stupid function? I don't get it...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
DelusionaL

Post by DelusionaL »

Last post...

Mona.... just get rid of kicks, and that's not true you have to put !. Example.... Gayone and dues. Those act without the !. Just delete those too. Make it completely informal, if that's what you want because you keep saying that.

And goobers bot.... -.-
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

my bot is for funs you can do !disable and you won't hear from it Image (unless someone asks for one of the jokes D:)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Kid, GayOne and Dues can stay. it's not problem. All other functions works only on !.
It's normal that none will insult kayOne or Deus with "!" thats why it stay.

Also Goober, I see that some people doesn't like my bot. it's not problem, but could you show me script/scripts how to !disable in my bot? Then I'll add it, and and they won't cry.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”