Bots and kicks.

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Gooberman

Re: Bots and kicks.

Post by Gooberman »

Only reason i did it was because i misread what someone said D:

Misss

Post by Misss »

Mona was giving the code to people, so in my eyes mona is more wrong. BEcause of him devi kicked me from ee2.

He gave the code to me to but i didnt save it cos i think it ruins the game.
It pissed me off real bad that im getting kicked everytime(not just 2/3 times but like 9/11), my whole comp is freezing and not responding to anything. Its not that ee2 just crashes, my whole comp almost crashes.

Plus the bots are annoying as hell.
For goobers one u have to type on purpose, like '!punch' . Personally i like that one because it doesnt start talking if u dont want it.

For mona's.. if u type 'gg' ' i won' 'fu*k' 'mona' 'noob' and so on, it starts talking.
One time its funny..but its getting real annoying for everyone on ee2.
Mona said he will remove that bot if google one is finished...

So Matty i disagree with you, that goober is worse then mona.
Matty, didnt u report goober to Gamespy? Why not MOna? I would like to know that.
And werent u trying to kick goober to? (I heard those things)
Matty sorry... but stop protecting Mona.

BTW remember that goober already removed these scripts to kick people(it was his idea). But Mona refused to do it. (lobby talk)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

MIsss wrote:Mona was giving the code to people, so in my eyes mona is more wrong. BEcause of him devi kicked me from ee2.

It pissed me off real bad that im getting kicked everytime(not just 2/3 times but like 9/11), my whole comp is freezing and not responding to anything. Its not that ee2 just crashes, my whole comp almost crashes.

For goobers one u have to type on purpose, like '!punch' . Personally i like that one because it doesnt start talking if u dont want it.

For mona's.. if u type 'gg' ' i won' 'fu*k' 'mona' 'noob' and so on, it starts talking.

Matty, didnt u report goober to Gamespy? Why not MOna? I would like to know that.

BTW remember that goober already removed these scripts to kick people(it was his idea). But Mona refused to do it. (lobby talk)
Leader wrote:StupidBOT isn't used anymore. Actually I be connecting all BOT's in 1, big bot called: "EE2-Patch1.3".
EE2-Patch1.3 won't answer on any message like: gg, noob, fu**ing. He be answering for example on message: !noob, !fu**ing.
GoogleTRANSLATOR be connected with Patch1.3, and won't spam lobby with every text. To use translator it be neeeded to use: @ else it won't translate anything.
Command: @trans en-de be still active.

Patch 1.3 in most of part be INFOrmation BOT about Patch 1.3. I think some players saw it already, when sent Private message to him. So it be nothing bad.
But I would be glad if Goober remove all commands without ! @ from his bot. This: Hello or Hi is annoying especially when we are testing Google Translate Bot.

As I said I didn't use "CRASH" anymore yesterday. If someone did, then it was in phase of tests.
Also come on, it was second day, so people which got crashed 2-3 times shouldn't cry. It won't be used everyday -.- (this last sentense wasn't to Matty, because Goober really abuse it on him).
Also I don't understand you Miss. You're protecting Goober, because he "removed" (of course he didn't but he just said it) script, and you're calling me bad person, even when I said 25 times that "starting command" has been changed, and devi or other aren't able to use it. As I said in my last post I didn't use this script ANY TIME yesterday. I know you don't like changes, but I'm working to do ee2 better. And yes, in future maybe we will need to crash someone. Same was with leaderboard and patch 1.3 - all people were talking that it's senseless, not needed, and now everyone is happy, because it works - even old players started to back (example. Topeg). EE2-Patch1.3 is almost finished, and untill night it be really good bot.
Also if someone doesn't like my bots, then please play in Asia room in phase of testings, so none be angry on Bot's stupid answers.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Misss

Post by Misss »

I did read your post, i aint blind. Im just saying how it went yesterday cos most people werent there. AND what my opinion is.

Are you now telling me that devi didnt crash me? U even told me on xfire that Devi did... Matty didnt try to crash Goober?
Your hearts made me crash 2 times also yesterday. So u did crash me btw, even tho u said you didnt.

Goober, didnt made me crash yesterday. So i aint protecting him. I even told him that he doesnt have any brains due to put racists jokes on a bot, cos it could piss people off. And ofcourse u didnt care about racists jokes, you found it so funny.

BTW all bots are in all rooms, no chance to get away from them.
Matty

Post by Matty »

MIsss wrote:Mona was giving the code to people, so in my eyes mona is more wrong. BEcause of him devi kicked me from ee2.

I didn't say who is worse. Btw, i have been kicked more times due to Goober ...Mona did wrong to say code to more people but IF A PERSON SAYS TO KILL MR.X AND THAT PERSON KILLS HIM, THE PERSON WHO KILLED IS GUILTY, NOT THE OTHER. I am not protecting Mona, i am minister of Justice, and i have to keep the impartiality. Anyway, I said i would have reported him to gampespy if he had continued to kick people, understand well my sentences ...
Misss

Post by Misss »

Matty i asked 2 queistions could u please answer them?
WHy did u report goober to gamespy? and not mona?

Here prove, just happand some minuts ago.
We were about to start a game, and suddently Schalke was been kicked..
Matty

Post by Matty »

MIsss wrote:Matty i asked 2 queistions could u please answer them?
WHy did u report goober to gamespy? and not mona?
1- LOL, i said it before, in last post, I DIDN'T REPORT HIM
2- I didn't say that Mona didn't kick anyone, but from statistics i have, he kicked more rarely than goober.
Misss

Post by Misss »

Oke sorry i didnt read that u said it already, Mona said u reported Goober to them, so thats why i asked you.

Please post your statics if u want to.

BTW @Matty, im not mad at you or something, or trying to piss you off. Sorry if i did.
Matty

Post by Matty »

MIsss wrote:Oke sorry i didnt read that u said it already, Mona said u reported Goober to them, so thats why i asked you.

Please post your statics if u want to.

BTW @Matty, im not mad at you or something, or trying to piss you off. Sorry if i did.
Nah, i don't get angry for these things, then i know it isn't your intention, so it's ok.
I told mona that i was going to report goober if he had continued to kick people, maybe he told you just that i was going to do it, to be fast.
My statistics aren't written, screenshotted or proofed, i have just asked the people who were kicked, who was the cause, if mona or goober, and for people who didn't know it, i speculated who was ...
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Miss I said "Matty is going to report Goober" or "Matty is reporting", but I didn't said he "did" it already.
Also you can put these screenshots in the ass, due that I asked Schalke on private message, and he accepted:
I'm happy that I'm taking screenshots so often.
Also fact that I said "wait on schalke" provides good about me, because you would start game without him.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”