Bots and kicks.

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Gooberman

Re: Bots and kicks.

Post by Gooberman »

Well i just did !disable and i have all my stuff set up for different user levels Image
if you're level 25 or higher you can use anything but !id anything lower than 25 means they can't use it so do on 25:TEXT:yourshit:#:{ your shit} on all your commands then do

Code: Select all

on 25:TEXT:!disable:#:{
/auser 24 $nick
}
or any number below 25

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thanks... And everyone player has default level 25? Or I have to set it manualy? I just want to show message to everyone newbie with patch 1.2 Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

[quote="~eW`~>Matty IF A PERSON SAYS TO KILL MR.X AND THAT PERSON KILLS HIM, THE PERSON WHO KILLED IS GUILTY, NOT THE OTHER. I am not protecting Mona, i am minister of Justice, and i have to keep the impartiality. Anyway, I said i would have reported him to gampespy if he had continued to kick people, understand well my sentences ...[/quote]
ok sorry but i can't acknowledge something in such proportions..
'Data venia' Matty, however if a person says to kill mr.x and that person kills him, as you said, 'a priori' both iniduals are GUILTY. Due to the fact that the first inidual manipulated and abused the other inidual, besides the fact that this 1rd one planned all the "crime scene" and that killed, doubtless, mr.x, although indirectly. Thereupon he can and might be accused for two crimes. It is very common between cases of mafioso/trafficker , owner/dog and or moron and others more. But obviously, each case is a case, we musn't generalize, 'ergo' all depends of the context of situation(s).

I'm terribly sorry for this and I am also well that you are a layman in this subject (i am also) but I just said it aiming eventuals clarifications and also in order that you know to be a better minister, keeping your impartiality.
And by the way, about your statement, you always can and might utilize it like 'dolus bônus', in other words, a lie for the good and for the win lol Image
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

Leader wrote:Thanks... And everyone player has default level 25? Or I have to set it manualy? I just want to show message to everyone newbie with patch 1.2 Image
When a person first logs into a lobby their default level is 1, so i have

on +1:JOIN:#:{
  /msg $nick Use !help to see avaiable commands.
  /auser 25 $nick
}
which pretty much sets the level 1 to level 25 the + means it only affects user of that level if there is no plus it's users equal or greater to that level.
for level 25

on +25:JOIN:#:{
  /msg $nick Use !help to see avaiable commands.
}

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”