Empire Earth II - Leaderboard has been repaired!

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Shenlong

xxxxx

Post by Shenlong »

WOW!

Leader this is....GREAT!

Why did u close the topic ?.?

Look at ur list above lol did u just add GranBattuzay to this list loooooool

I have so much accounts on the T board i couldn't remember of Image just look at my Shenlong account haha aka *oO*OldHand or the eW Dragonball or I'mNotAfraid.

Damn so much Memories coming back now, the time i played ee2 +AOS was one of the best times in my life (sounds like a nerd xD)

I worked on so much T accounts before i stopped playing but fucked up boards pissed me...

Now after i left 4th time like forever they just found out just soo easy way to clean the boards lol?!?!

Damn it! What happened to gamers like whopper, texas, smith or burning and the fully sow clan (i can't remember saw or sow? Lol) i miss them

Please ldr and all the others! Try to save ee2 keep playing and i try to come back the fast way i can, i just want to play one team 5-5 or babs like old times where i had so much fun and i don't to see there's only 4 ppl in lobby when i come back :p 50+!¡

Just sayin...
Topic was closed, because we moved discussion to new, in EE2 governament
@Leader

Malistrom

Re: Empire Earth II - Leaderboard has been repaired!

Post by Malistrom »

Dammnyy! I need to buy a new laptop now>Image. I am looking at an Asus for around $800, and it seems like a good deal. I can't wait to start playing again. I really want to play on my 2700 Mali account so I can get on the leader boardxD.
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

I've have never thought that would happen! Image Ldr did a wonder...thx!
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

some noob is 1000 1 on skirmish board xD
Deus

Post by Deus »

How?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Already reported and show be fixed untill tomorrow (or after christmas).
Anyway I'm thinking about "auto-kick" ppl from version 1.0 multiplayer. They're probably case of this problem :/

btw, my: 5000 post Image Congratulations!
-thanks Image
-np Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

Congratz!!! U have spammed this forum 5000 times u noob xD <3 gj Image
Deus

Post by Deus »

If you kick them then they won't know how to go to 1.3 patch or they'll quit the game..
Matty

Post by Matty »

Deus wrote:If you kick them then they won't know how to go to 1.3 patch or they'll quit the game..
But they can't stay at 1.0 patch, they would leave anyway cause there aren't many people with 1.0 patch, i think that we should make an advice very visible for them ...which says that they have to install 1.3 patch ...
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Come on, I didn't want to talk shit things about them, but I really have to...
People from 1.0 are retarded and they in English they know only "hi" and "game". They're all the time asking BOT for a game, and they don't understand what messages he is sending. They are keep asking Bot to host game, they are keep iniviting BOT, and waiting when he join.
Of coruse like 10-15 players installed Patch 1.3, but some of them installed JUST 1.3 (without 1.2 before), and they think this patch is not working, and they can't start game. So they're yelling on the lobby: "DON'T INSTALL" or something like this in three languages: french, german, portuguese.
They probably never playing. It's always 2-3 players maximum, and they can't join to theirs games anymore. Just wasting time.
But I'm still not sure if this "error" is only because of version 1.0 I heard rating system wasn't working ANYMORE in 1.0... so idk... But maybe they just play rating games, when rating system isn't working - so it make this error for leaderboard :/

EDIT:
- Last account from Skirmishboard has been removed, and list has again 100 places Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”