Behavior of CtT people

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Timo

Re: Behavior of CtT people

Post by Timo »

Anyway Kay, you keep wanting to win games by all costs. When we were 2v2 against helu and Burning, Burning had to go so it was Helu vs you and me, and you wanted to attack Helu to prove you were better than him. You started losing all your army to him, so suddently you were ok to let me attack, you ask me attack Helu attack Helu! You wanted me to backstab Helu when all his army was already against yours, dont talk about fairplay. Same thing in this game with Miss, Maik wasnt even an ally for her. You said "im better than miss im better than miss" then you lost to her and you cant face it. Even after the game you were asking tons of 1v1s, just learn to lose dude

Matty

Post by Matty »

Well. I know Timo, Miss and Kay enough. I know their behaviour and I think that Timo and miss are very fair players, sometimes too fair ...in fact i hate these strange games, cause i would like that all players played seriously for the respect of other players. Sometimes Kay says some lies, we all know this, (sorry kay XD ), but just for joking.
After this introduction, i think that the facts went in this way:
Kay beat maikk, Timo didn't want to attack miss cause it would have been unfair ( as i said before, it should be nice, but i hate this attitude cause i would like that all players played seriously in each game ), Miss knew that Timo wouldn't have attacked her ( maybe because they are friends or because she knew that with those teams he wouldn't have attacked to make the game fair, or she prefered to attack Kay for some other reasons ). So ... Kay speculated that Timo told to Miss to attack him.

Well, Timo and Miss said the truth, but Kay doesn't need any big reminders because his doubt would have come to many other players. He should just not blame without knowing the truth.
KayOne

Post by KayOne »

ok Marry it is ok you listen your Opinion but, first of all i want to say too when it is unfair team u have to play
or u say before game i dont attack then is ok
but i ask for help so u dont help me why........´????? Hmm..... i think because clanmate
but ok make what u want
and nexttime dont play with me
i have not lie i say the true but ok
i not say timo say to miss ,,,i dont attack,,,, i have say i think that he write that i think and i write is different or not?
so after game i have really to say i am not friendly because u sayed to me and u want to ....easy win.........wtf i was not bulding more because i think u plaxy with and give me time when u fight vs miss lol........ it was night i think
and my eyes was half close so i want not click much ok!!!!1
so we will see
and give me a 1v1 to see who own u thx bye
Matty

Post by Matty »

KayOne wrote:ok Marry it is ok you listen your Opinion but, first of all i want to say too when it is unfair team u have to play
or u say before game i dont attack then is ok
but i ask for help so u dont help me why........´????? Hmm..... i think because clanmate
but ok make what u want
and nexttime dont play with me
i have not lie i say the true but ok
i not say timo say to miss ,,,i dont attack,,,, i have say i think that he write that i think and i write is different or not?
so after game i have really to say i am not friendly because u sayed to me and u want to ....easy win.........wtf i was not bulding more because i think u plaxy with and give me time when u fight vs miss lol........ it was night i think
and my eyes was half close so i want not click much ok!!!!1
so we will see
and give me a 1v1 to see who own u thx bye
Don't be angry, Kay, i agree with you about the seriousness of playing as good as you can, but Timo had own reasons. Yes, maybe he could write what he was going to do, but a match like this one shouldn't make people angry. It's just a game, unrated too ( i think ).
Timo

Post by Timo »

I follow Miss' advice and as a result i wont answer to your provocations Kay. You wouldnt even have understood the post i was about to send anyway, so its pointless to try to argue with you. Dont press too much nonetheless, otherwise i'll really start to be mean.
Thanks for understanding, Matty
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I'll tell you my opinion.
Miss and Timo are pissed off of Kay's bahavior. He thinks he is better than miss, (he's talking it), so they wanted to show him, that he is not that good. I don't know if it was good decision, because anyway game is game, and Timo should help him, but on the other hand KayOne got pissed off... before of course he pissed off all other people... So it was like an answer.

For me you should solve this problem little different:
- If Kay was talking shit, that he own Miss etc, then game should start as 1v1 (Kay vs Miss), not 2v2. Then Miss (or Kay maybe) would win game, and it would be fair. Ctt started game with teams ctt vs ctt, and if they did it, they should play like normal. Timo should help to Kay, when he asked for help, due that Miss helped to Maikk too. And don't tell that Maikk is total noob, because he knows how to play, and for sure he had some army. So Kay probably lost 30 or more % of his army on him.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Misss

Post by Misss »

This is what i hate, ppl are telling stuff when they werent even there.

- Kay didnt wanted to 1v1 when u guys were still playing.
- We were having fun BEFORE game started.

So mona what ua re saying, doesnt make any sense at which happand yesterday.
Timo

Post by Timo »

i know Maiik isnt a noob, he's better than me in r-r xD
Also, Kay said that he was better than Miss in this game, he didnt say it before
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So if he was nice before game, you didn't have any reason to do conspiracy against him. KayOne showed wrong version.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Misss

Post by Misss »

I didnt, i had an army ready for Timo.
If i helped russia, then it was better for me. (more terries + teammate can maybe rebuild)
Plus he was so happy when i helped him so it feels good for me.

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”