Behavior of CtT people

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Behavior of CtT people

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I'm reporting it here, because I got really not nice information.
Everything happened against KayOne.

So... They did game: Kay + Timo vs Miss + RU_maikk
Kay owned RU_maikk, Timo didn't attack Miss.

Timo sent message to Miss (to enemy only): "Attack Kay" [That's what Kay said, I didn't check anything]
Miss doubled Kay, Timo didn't help him. Kay lost, then CtT gave up.

I don't know if it's true, thats why please explain me what's wrong with you guys. For what was that behavior? It really doesn't matter that you are clan. When you start team game, then you should play normal. We are playing a loot of ~eW` Games in our clan, and something like this never happened. We're always trying to make fair games (clan vs clan), just because it's more fun...

It wasn't nice, and I hope someone explain me what was reason of this behavior. Maybe Kay did something... I have no idea, but this case has to be solved.

Best regards
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

KayOne

Re: Behavior of CtT people

Post by KayOne »

yap also i was in game i dont more build because i was vs ru_maiik so i won him then miss attack me it was ok to help but timo had good army and have dont help
so he dont attack too miss
so the only awnser is they send message to dont attack miss
so i was down
after my down they was not fightingy they have give up !!!!!
so eW guys make alltime fairteams but i dont understand u sry Image
Deus

Post by Deus »

Only thing I don't understand is if Kay One beat Miss's teammate how did she double?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Deus wrote:Only thing I don't understand is if Kay One beat Miss's teammate how did she double?
Probably his army was still killing Maik's last buildings (Maik never give up fast), then Miss attacked Kay in his city, while she had shorter way to Timo (who was her enemy too).
It was 100% conspiracy, but I want to know WHY.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

Oh, alright. That's pretty weird of them to do that.
Timo

Post by Timo »

Owkyié xD
First of all, I never said to Miss "Attack Kay". Idk why Kay said that, just a quick look at the playback would show I didnt say anything.
Teams were pretty unfair for Miss, and I wanna know Kay, did you lose any units when you attacked Maik? It was a 2v1 for Miss, and I would have felt guiltier to backstab her when all her army was at you, than doing nothing. And actually, Kay, you had imp crown, Miss had nothing, you didnt lose anything against Maik, and werent you the one who were saying in the game "Im better than Miss, but she thinks she beats me" ?
I dont care about this game, you can make a drama about it. The fact is that if we had made the teams Miss + Timo vs Kay + Maik, you would have complained like hell. You wanted those teams, or at least you wanted to be with Miss or with me, in both case as i said after the game, you wanted an easy win, you just didnt wanna be owned. You've been owned and now you're complaining. In the lobby after the game you annoyed everyone, even people who didnt see the game. Stop raging, seriously
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

And tell me, where was KayOne's army, while Miss attacked him? And where she attacked him? It was in Maik's city or in KayOne's city, where he had no army?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Miss defended Maik in his territory, Kay's army attacked Miss' army, kay had imp crown. Miss owned Kay's army and then walked to Kay's land. Then Kay's left, because he hadnt builded enough to be able o get his army back at time
Misss

Post by Misss »

Russia asked for help. I helped him in russia ter. I destroyed his army and went to kays ters. Since kay was behind mountains my cats owned him easily. THats it.

Stop making such stupid topics if u didnt even see anything. Even when i aint talking in the game it gives me problems that i said things i havent. Crazy shit...
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So how should we solve problem? It's good to make topic, then we can listen what everyone has to say.
If I wouldn't make topic, I would belive in 100% what Kay said. Thanks topic I can meet situation from other side, so don't tell that it was bad decision.
I stoped with solving problems on Private messages, because everyone forgive it. Now Matty will decide which version was true.
That's all.
I didn't make this topic to make you "looks bad". I got inforation about this case, so I just started topic.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”