Top 20 Clans of EE2 2005-2012

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
topeg__

Re: Top 20 Clans of EE2 2005-2012

Post by topeg__ »

Leader wrote:?!

EE2 is one of the best STRATEGY games (RTS) released in last years. And it's not only my opinion, but institutions which checked it. So how can you talk it's not "even real rts"? Then what is it? FPP?

You had "good times" with old players, and we have good times with new players. Seriously, in my rate EE2 is better, more developed than years ago, when everyone glitched against everyone, and none knew how to check it -.-
please explain to me then why there have been no professional empire earth 2 players? and why there are a max of 35 people online? age of empires 3 came out around the same time of ee2 and aoe3 has been in the WCG numerous times, hell there are still around 1000 players on aoe3 at peek times! im not knocking ee2 im just saying that if you guys in ew want to have a legit clan in the gaming world your gonna have to move on from ee2. trust me, it was hard for me to do but once i did i realized that there are much more well made rts games out there than ee2.

topeg__

Post by topeg__ »

Shenlong wrote:
topeg__ wrote:and this topic is why i dont like playing ee2 anymore, full of 15 year olds who think they are good at a game that doesnt mean shit anymore. ee2 isnt even a real rts, you make 2 units for each sett...there is little to no strategy. ee2 is a fun game, i played it for years, but seeing all these new players come in..it honestly just makes me miss the good times with good players.
Lol topeg seriously, ur post is random talk. I've been playing EE2 since 2006 but honestly u sound like Darkside...
There is no reason to badmouth the present, because there are enough new players who could mess with the old ones. Actually u can't compare this two times. Of course ee2 changed and some years ago there were more ppl playing the game, but that doesn't make the oldschool players better at all. May they are higher skilled than players from 2009 as example but well ur arguments suck.
That's just a talk from some who can't handle the fact, that ee2 is still played.

Idk what's wrong when ppl like to play 5-5 or bab war the most now, OSG setts for example are fine and u need to be skilled but don't tell me there is no luck needed, if u get turks and the other one brits in epoch I....

And as i knew all setts have been played the last years, like brit war or coo1's 1-12 pangea rofl
Don't try to act like u've played like a god, i remember when u came back 2009/2010 may when asd played and u didn't play that good at all like u played aoe3.

The only difference u can talk about topeg is, that u used to play with knights in epoch 5 and that's more epic fail than skill Image
I know that times have changed but if you played with the same group of people i did back in 2005-2008 you would understand my disapointment with this "Best ee2 clan thread" haha. No one even mentioned the Pro clan, there were times when i wouldnt lose games for months at a time. Because everyone in the clan i was in was so god damn good haha. Whether it be LW or GgC or Pro, we just didnt lose to anybody haha.

I know ee2 is still played and i love that, im just saying that if you guys would spread out amongst other better rts games, the ee2 community that we all love could spread to other games. I get tired of playing with random people id be down to play some sc2 with some guys from ee2 new or old school players.

Im not trying to act like im a god of ee2, no one is. there is a skill cap in ee2 unlike any other game, many people have hit it. there is no "Best ee2 player" you want to know why i didnt play good when ever i would "come back" because i havent played ee2 consistently since late 2007 early 2008, that was when i was at my best. then i started playing wc3 and aoe3 and stopped playing ee2.

and for the record...i dont even remember a "shenlong" from the "old school" times, and the fact that you remember me and i dont remember you just proves my god damn point haha
Deus

Post by Deus »

Pro clan died within a month or two, why would it be one of the best?
topeg__

Post by topeg__ »

Deus wrote:Pro clan died within a month or two, why would it be one of the best?
skill wise it was one of the best, i know thats not part of your criteria but just sayin. it was probably about 3-5 months though, i would know because i was actually in it.
Deus

Post by Deus »

I looked at their forum awhile ago, all they did was argue with each other lol.
topeg__

Post by topeg__ »

Deus wrote:I looked at their forum awhile ago, all they did was argue with each other lol.
i never said it was the best functioning clan, and i never said it was the best clan. im just saying that it probably was in the top 5 clans as far as skill. i dont know how you can have a "best clan" list without skill as a criteria.

why ew ahead of ggc anyways?? and loz and e@?? has any of those clans had a dedicated TeamSpeak server where people in the clan actually pay money for it? or pay money for an actual website? GgC was what kept ee2 running good back in the day haha. everyone came to the GgC forum to talk and post screen shots. LoZ doesnt even have a forum or even exist anymore. LoZ and E@ didnt last nearly as long as ggc and didnt have leadership like GgC. how are they both ahead of GgC than?? tell me that dues?? you werent in any of those clans and not even close to the skill level of people in those clans so how can you judge where they belong on such a list?
Deus

Post by Deus »

O| was better skillwise than Pro (and lasted half a year too)

Paying money for something doesn't make you better. GgC was hardly ever active. Tell me how you think they were lol?
topeg__

Post by topeg__ »

Who was in O| dues???
Was martijn Levi slayer zapper aqua me Andre Marcus miss in o|???

And haha teamspeak makes a clan better because you can actually talk to your teamates as opposed to losing apm to type to them haha.

How can you even say ggc wasn't even active in ee2?? Ggc and loz started at the same time and outlasted them. Ggc was in ee2 for over 2 years even maybe 3. Go look at the ggc forum, it dates back to 2006 and ee2 posts up to 2009 haha. Then we moved on to different games. Your ridiculous right now dues
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

Well topeg, i'm wondering what ur arguments still are?

Fine u don't need to know me or w/e u mean with that. I just said that i've played this times as well, but never said that i was pro so...?
Actually i don't remember u too, i just know u (like some other older players) from the screenshots i took back in time lol.

2006 i did start to play ee2 aos first, got the 1st place on tournament leaders there (i've played with pedro, smith, dynasty, keisari and some sow guys for example) then went to ee2 2007.
I remember all those old cunts as good as u like ggc morpheus, lucifer, miss, asd, levi, zapper bla bla
.. umm who cares? Most of them stopped playing before i got really good, so w/e.
I had some nice bab wars wit morph and pedro or some osg. Zapper came back once and first what he did vs. me in turk war was to glitch like freaken hell...

Enough off topic.

I agree with deus, to pay for something doesn't make the game better at all rofl.
Ee2 was/ is just fine without that shit.
And a good clan doesn't need a forum wtf?
I stopped playing ee2 like alot of ppl did. I started playing aoe3, got major rank there, but the game pissed me off cuz of all them bugs they had like the stupid sync hack. Wasn't much fun at all...
Does a Game need tons of ppl online to be a good game? Not rly...
Ee2 is just great without tons of nerds spending a life for a video game.
Ee2 had redline, that's enough rofl.

I would never pay for a game because there is no game out, which is worth paying for.
Well u played wc3 but guess what? Wc or wow is the shit. U have millions of nerds playing this 24 hours per day, i mean lmfao?!

What's wrong with u dude seriously? If deus has a favorite list of ee2 clans, just let him?
Who cares bout lasting of clans if they were good? Peppar's oO didn't last that long too and they had not that much of players in, but they were true skilled.
And that ee2 is still played means ee2 was a good rts.

I don't see ur point at all.
Stop coming up with players like miss lol that's sad.
All u do is just trollin' around...
Deus

Post by Deus »

Why did you bring up those people when you just said LoZ or E@ did nothing for EE2 when every person besides andre and marcus were in both?

Having teamspeak doesn't mean anything.

GgC may have been active in 2006, but it started to go downhill, Mars being the only active player doesn't count.

O| had:

Me
Hawk
Joeyhill
Heracules
Atilla
Baker
Bane
Coke
Nos
Deadly shot
Spiderman
Trinity (Dyn)
ASE
Ether
Vintage

Probably even more then that i think even.

How am i being ridiculous? lol

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”