Top 20 Clans of EE2 2005-2012

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Top 20 Clans of EE2 2005-2012

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

has any of those clans had a dedicated TeamSpeak server where people in the clan actually pay money for it? or pay money for an actual website?
Since ~eW` clan has been created:
- We Accepted 2 new Amending Acts for EE2
- We created Unofficial Patch 1.3
- We reparied leaderboard on EE2

For first year I had to pay some money for FTP server on ~eW`~>FORUM (it wasn't much, but always something). After year I've changed it on few free servers, that's why there is some failures, problems.
Also in 2010-2011 paying for Teamspeak server is just dumb, because Xfire is free and actually has much better default servers than teamspeak... I was using teamspeak and I know quality isn't that good as on Xfire.

What about you topeg... I heard many nicks of "oldschool" players: Kevin, Penguin etc... But I never heard about you. None was talking about you, so I don't think you were remembered by people.
Also you called me "Nobody" like 2 years, ago, when I posted on your Ggc forum:
(On screenshot we can see how "old" players treat new, better players. They called me nobody, didn't want to hear about new forum (because it was topic about eW), they banned me, because they were jealous that EE2 is still alive without them)

That was really smart idea, since I'm the most popular EE2 person for 2 years already. And I don't care if old players which won't back on EE2 remember me. I care about future. Maybe old ppl won't remember me, but much new players will always remember me, and it be much more, than people which remember about Ggc.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

LOL?! he just talked 'bout General_America..,

I remember f*$&*$ GA, he pissed me off in the lobby so hard, cuz i owned him in bab war just one time..........
Later on he did never win vs me on aoe3.

Gen is annoying as hell, more than Peppar or Darkside..
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Shenlong wrote:LOL?! he just talked 'bout General_America..,

I remember f*$&*$ GA, he pissed me off in the lobby so hard, cuz i owned him in bab war just one time..........
Later on he did never win vs me on aoe3.

Gen is annoying as hell, more than Peppar or Darkside..
I don't remember good, but probably Gen pissed me off, and I said "something" to him on Ggc forum. Then topeg quoted me, and protected Gerneral_America...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
topeg__

Post by topeg__ »

Shenlong wrote:Well topeg, i'm wondering what ur arguments still are?

Fine u don't need to know me or w/e u mean with that. I just said that i've played this times as well, but never said that i was pro so...?
Actually i don't remember u too, i just know u (like some other older players) from the screenshots i took back in time lol.

2006 i did start to play ee2 aos first, got the 1st place on tournament leaders there (i've played with pedro, smith, dynasty, keisari and some sow guys for example) then went to ee2 2007.
I remember all those old cunts as good as u like ggc morpheus, lucifer, miss, asd, levi, zapper bla bla
.. umm who cares? Most of them stopped playing before i got really good, so w/e.
I had some nice bab wars wit morph and pedro or some osg. Zapper came back once and first what he did vs. me in turk war was to glitch like freaken hell...

Enough off topic.

I agree with deus, to pay for something doesn't make the game better at all rofl.
Ee2 was/ is just fine without that shit.
And a good clan doesn't need a forum wtf?
I stopped playing ee2 like alot of ppl did. I started playing aoe3, got major rank there, but the game pissed me off cuz of all them bugs they had like the stupid sync hack. Wasn't much fun at all...
Does a Game need tons of ppl online to be a good game? Not rly...
Ee2 is just great without tons of nerds spending a life for a video game.
Ee2 had redline, that's enough rofl.

I would never pay for a game because there is no game out, which is worth paying for.
Well u played wc3 but guess what? Wc or wow is the shit. U have millions of nerds playing this 24 hours per day, i mean lmfao?!

What's wrong with u dude seriously? If deus has a favorite list of ee2 clans, just let him?
Who cares bout lasting of clans if they were good? Peppar's oO didn't last that long too and they had not that much of players in, but they were true skilled.
And that ee2 is still played means ee2 was a good rts.

I don't see ur point at all.
Stop coming up with players like miss lol that's sad.
All u do is just trollin' around...
I don't care what you have done in EE2. You can have the first place spot on the leader board all you want, points mean nothing haha.

But honestly you probably dont even know what a teamspeak server is?? Its not a forum haha, its a program like skype where you can talk to people who is in the same server as you...if you dont think that makes you better as a team then im worried about you haha...

Im not saying EE2 isnt fun or isnt ejoyable, hell i played it for a damn long time and crazy amount of games. But as far as rts's go, it is not balanced whatsoever, there is little to no community, and its hard to find a decent game half the time. Im not going to play EE2 when i can go on other more enjoyable rts's and get a game within 10 seconds with people of the same skill level.

For the record, WC3 is not World of Warcraft haha its Warcraft 3, its an rts haha, i think you got them mixed up, this is a link to WC3 incase you want to check it out. http://www.xfire.com/games/wc3/Warcraft_III_Reign_of_Chaos/

I honestly think the main reason people stick around EE2 is because its hard to go from the top tier player of a game to start a new game at the bottom and not ever be able to reach the top. It was tough to go from being in the top clans and hanging around the top players of EE2 and then going to Aoe3 and starting over and never really becoming a top tier player. Especially with Sc2 because there are so many players and you literally have to play like thousands of games to even be close to the top
Deus wrote:Why did you bring up those people when you just said LoZ or E@ did nothing for EE2 when every person besides andre and marcus were in both?

Having teamspeak doesn't mean anything.

GgC may have been active in 2006, but it started to go downhill, Mars being the only active player doesn't count.

O| had:

Me
Hawk
Joeyhill
Heracules
Atilla
Baker
Bane
Coke
Nos
Deadly shot
Spiderman
Trinity (Dyn)
ASE
Ether
Vintage

Probably even more then that i think even.

How am i being ridiculous? lol
Sorry, but honestly if you think that list of players is better than my list then i dont know what to say haha, thats your opinion though and i respect it!
Please don't post double. Just use "EDIT" button.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So...
I don't think if anyone care about "first" place on leaderboard.
I think EE2 community is much better than other - because it's small. You know everyone, everyone knows you. On games like StarCraft II you can't know anyone. In every game you are with different players in :/ That's why in my opinion EE2 is much better... I just like small community, that's only my opinion, but I'm sure I'm not only one who likes EE2 because of this fact.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
topeg__

Post by topeg__ »

Leader wrote:So...
I don't think if anyone care about "first" place on leaderboard.
I think EE2 community is much better than other - because it's small. You know everyone, everyone knows you. On games like StarCraft II you can't know anyone. In every game you are with different players in :/ That's why in my opinion EE2 is much better... I just like small community, that's only my opinion, but I'm sure I'm not only one who likes EE2 because of this fact.
I loved EE2 because it was small too, trust me that was one of my favorite things was to log on and know more than half the people on at peek hours. But the other negatives outweigh the posotives for EE2 for me, right now atleast

-------------------------

[url=http://(advertisement/hidden)/index.php?showtopic=XXXX&st=0]http://(advertisement/hidden)/index.php?showtopic=XXXX&st=0[/url]

everyone please go read this hahah, mona lisa's encounter at the GgC forum, pretty god damn funny. Scum.
Deus

Post by Deus »

List anyone you think could beat any of O|'s members and i'll eat my shorts. By the time O| came around nobody in LW could beat them, not even Atilla.
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

Did i say ts is a forum lol?! I know what teamspeak is because i used it as well but u do not really need it at all. I prefer 1v1's anyway, there's no ts needed i would beat.
And i know the difference bw wc3 and wow, well wc3 is just sick too.....idrc it's off shit man hahaha

How much games have u played in ur life and where did u get rly good? dude seriously...
Just cuz ppl still play ee2 doesn't mean they can't handle other games or being to lazy to get good there.
I've seen ur aoe3 acc on elo and u did not become nearly as good as the top 50 are.
When u start a new game u'll always start as a noob, if u want to get better u have to stay and play alot, u r right, but wtf is ur point now?!
Tellin me other games are so much better than ee2, big communities rock, u own in every game u've ever played....honestly cool story

I'm done talking to u, cuz idk what's wrong, i'm not even able to play ee2 or anything else, i haven't played ee2 for a year. I just said u need to calm down if ppl like deus have fav lists, but u need to troll well hf dude haha

Did u get anno 2070 or battlefield3?

Give me a list of ur games and i'll check out how good u are Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Shen, I am playing Anno 2070 Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
topeg__

Post by topeg__ »

Deus wrote:List anyone you think could beat any of O|'s members and i'll eat my shorts. By the time O| came around nobody in LW could beat them, not even Atilla.
I only recognize about half the people on the list, and im pretty sure ive beaten, Hawk, JoeyHill, Deadly Shot, Dynasty, ASE, and im posotive ive beaten you before dues. Im not bragging, im just saying...you can go and ask all of those people if ive beaten them and i gurantee they all will say i have, i wasnt even the best player in Pro clan haha..

---------------------------
Shenlong wrote:Did i say ts is a forum lol?! I know what teamspeak is because i used it as well but u do not really need it at all. I prefer 1v1's anyway, there's no ts needed i would beat.
And i know the difference bw wc3 and wow, well wc3 is just sick too.....idrc it's off shit man hahaha

How much games have u played in ur life and where did u get rly good? dude seriously...
Just cuz ppl still play ee2 doesn't mean they can't handle other games or being to lazy to get good there.
I've seen ur aoe3 acc on elo and u did not become nearly as good as the top 50 are.
When u start a new game u'll always start as a noob, if u want to get better u have to stay and play alot, u r right, but wtf is ur point now?!
Tellin me other games are so much better than ee2, big communities rock, u own in every game u've ever played....honestly cool story

I'm done talking to u, cuz idk what's wrong, i'm not even able to play ee2 or anything else, i haven't played ee2 for a year. I just said u need to calm down if ppl like deus have fav lists, but u need to troll well hf dude haha

Did u get anno 2070 or battlefield3?

Give me a list of ur games and i'll check out how good u are Image
I'm not trying to say im top 50 in any game hahahahah, trust me no fuckin way. Dude you take everything i say and twist into what you want it to be. My ELO in aoe3 got to like 1950 on nilla, which isnt top level and on TAD under a diff name i got to 2000. Trust me im not claiming to be GOD at every game haha. Sc2, i got to top 15% about a year ago...which is like top 200,000 haha. So trust me when i say that i am no RTS legend.

My point by that post was that its easy to be a top 50 player in EE2. There are things you dont need to think about that you would have to think about in any other rts. For example, you can cycle units so you never have to hotkey up your buildings and remember to make units. Your recources never run out (gold, tin, uranium, iron, ect.) once you get farms you never really have to worry about finding a new place to mine. Really the biggest thing that makes you skilled in ee2 is being able to spam barracks( even in med pace) and unit placement. Micro in ee2=almost non existent except in bab war and a few other occasions. Just my 2 cents on ee2, correct me if im wrong on those points haha.

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”