Maximum players today

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Maximum players today

Post by BigBang »

Hey eW members and EE2 players

I am calculating the EE2 both players played today in versions 1.3 - 1.2 - 1.1 and version 1.0

In versions 1.3 - 1.2 - 1.1:

Maximum players online at the same time: 10
Total different players seen online: 27

In version 1.0:

Maximum players online at the same time: 6
Total different players seen online: 34

Total of differents players online: 34 + 27 = 61 differents players in EE2 today.
Version 1.0 today have more differents players online.

Obs.: Leader sorry for having done it without you know. But I'm only doing it to see how this EE2 going all day. Pls dont del it

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Maximum players today

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

BigBang I know what players re on.
Anyway thank you for your work.

Back to version 1.0 - They know about new patch, Bot was/is installed in theirs room for month. They can't play together anyway, because they are too dumb to install patch 1.2 and 1.3.

Also your calculations aren't correct. You weren't on EE2 all day. You counted in some minutes.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Burning

Post by Burning »

ee2 totally dead now yesteday and friday evening, normally the best days, 3 players on.
so i wont play this game anymore i think
Misss

Post by Misss »

I love how everyone say ee2 is dead, get real guys... EE2 died 5 years ago. (if it died)
When there were 100 ppl on a day and changed to 10 a day thats the moment when it could be dead.

There periods now when the people are playing, ee2 isnt getting alive, and it isnt getting dead.
Get it, it wont change... Patch 1.3 wont work.. A time to play wont work. Just check ee2, if there are any people online u like, stay. If there arent, leave and check later.
Thats the best thing to do.
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

Leader wrote:BigBang I know what players re on.
Anyway thank you for your work.

Back to version 1.0 - They know about new patch, Bot was/is installed in theirs room for month. They can't play together anyway, because they are too dumb to install patch 1.2 and 1.3.

Also your calculations aren't correct. You weren't on EE2 all day. You counted in some minutes.
Yh i counted 4 hours

Now 9:39 in brasil and 2:39 europe have 12 online
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Patch 1.3 helped a lot - Miss...
there be more players soon. I know it. I can't write right now because i was reinstalling windows so I be busy untill tomorrow. See you guys
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

I agree with Miss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

well the patch would work if mona wasnt the only one doing something for ee2..
it could be so easy to get new players but most of us are to lazy or to busy to search for some players..
people like Kay,BigBang and Gab should help Leader in my opinion because i dont want to and i noticed that they are burdening about the dead game most.^^
sure that nothing is working because actually our ee2 community is shit
the ideas are good but if Leader is the only one doing something nothing will ever change.
so.. i agree with Misss too and that's my opinion why nothing is working to get some players in ee2..
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I agree with Radio.
I mean some people helping me, but I can more due of Bots, etc.

But what I think?
People still talking to keep EE2 alive - KayOne talking that he is "pissed off". BigBang having ideas and other players. But what they do? When they are on EE2, then they go afk for all day. It's not helping.
Of course ideas are good, but I can't promise that I'll do everything. I can't have enabled Bot day and night. I can't waste my electricity (Mum is angry anyway, because we pay for electricity a loot xD). My computer needs break. Sometimes I'm not on day, two days...
But when Bot is disabled, then I receive many messages like "You uinstalled bot?"...

Also 1.0 players are retarded. I tried so many times to explain them that they should install patch 1.2 then 1.3. They are just... stupid. They are all time talking to Bot and asking to play game with them... It's really sad... Day and Night: "hola" "hola"...

And I have to admit, that I didn't do much in last week... I wasn't so often on EE2... I had little break... Maybe that's reason why players left... Maybe when I back they all start again. But I can't be only reason to play this game.

Please note, that like 10 players installed EE2 after "1.3 Youtube Presentation". They watched film and they liked it. I was talking to them, they asked me where they can buy EE2 etc. So we can't say that it's not working... But it needs time.
Also patch 1.3 wasn't only to keep EE2 alive. It's just for better EE2 for us - NO CD needed, 1600x900 widescreen, Fixed C++ errors, Cam fix, no intro etc... It's good for us.

My post is stupid, not on subject... But I just finished work with "reinstalling windows", and I had to write something long for relax...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
BigBang

Post by BigBang »

Maximum players today at 9 hours to 13 hours in EE2 today

In versions 1.3 - 1.2 - 1.1:

Maximum players online at the same time: 13
Total different players seen online: 32

In version 1.0:

Maximum players online at the same time: 6
Total different players seen online: 27

Total of differents players online: 27 + 32 = 59 differents players in EE2 today.
Version 1.0 today have more differents players online.

Mona Yes, I was afk long, because before I was out of time. Yesterday and today I was in a long time and EE2 was not afk on version 1.0 I could do 7 players download to v1.2 and 1.3

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”