EE2 Lives

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
walkabout

EE2 Lives

Post by walkabout »

Hi everyone!
I was thinking....Everybody knows someone who use to play this beautiful game of ours and i think alot of ppl have forgotton how good it is. So what i want to do is get as many emails as possible of past players and invite them to reinstall and play. I would love to come on and see 100 players. That would be the best! So please guys think hard.

p.s. If you can think of other ways to promote this game.. Post here also..

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!!

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: EE2 Lives

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Oh yes Image
We talked with Walkabout about it on EE2 lobby and it can be really good idea.

What's my plan?
- someone write correct e-mail message about EE2, that we need players etc (I write what elemenths should be in this message, and someone make correct sentenses from this, with correct english so everyone can understand).
- I'm collecting EE2 player's emails:
*From eW forum, from Ee2glitchers.ace.st forum
*From Gamespyid - I'll check some the most popular EE2 players, and I'll get theirs friends list. When I do it I can see e-mails of all people which are on player's friend list.
*From other forums: for example from accounts of Eeg forum (I did SECURITY copy, when I was hacking it in 2010).

When I'll collect e-mails, then I'll send mass message to people from new e-mail adress account.

Maybe it really can help to people about this game.

Questions:
- who else know where can we/I get more e-mails of EE2 players?
- Who will write e-mail message?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

Walka with EE2 see 100 again people is what I want most! I will do everything to the EE2 grow again. And surely one day it will happen.

Mona I can create a forum for EE2? I'll let you be the admim ok, I promise it will be a good forum!
Matty

Post by Matty »

BigBang wrote:Walka with EE2 see 100 again people is what I want most! I will do everything to the EE2 grow again. And surely one day it will happen.

Mona I can create a forum for EE2? I'll let you be the admim ok, I promise it will be a good forum!
BigBang we don't need another forum. Not now of course ...

Anyway it's a good idea. It would make me very very happy. The only problem is that it's very hard, maybe impossible, to see 100 different players on lobby.
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

Oo, matty nothing is impossible. Once you've had 100 people online. Why can not have now? It can be difficult to bring back EE2. But achieving this will play in all epochs. And who knows how to bring the CB's PR's back!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

BigBang what are you talking about? It's topic about Mass Message.
We don't neeed new forum. Nothing can be better than ~eW`~>FORUM.
Actually ~eW`~>FORUM is one of Offifial Empire Earth II's forums. There is everything. I don't see reason to create new forum. Not yet, and not in future.
And stop kidding me, we all know that 100 ppl on EE2 is still impossible. It be maybe 10-20 players +
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
BigBang

Post by BigBang »

may be impossible at this time, but who says this is impossible in the future?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

but who says this is imposivel in the future?
Me
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
BigBang

Post by BigBang »

Walka, then if we want to live EE2, let's do our part. I'm getting online even when I do this only in the lobby.
walkabout

Post by walkabout »

Im also online now bigbang.. I see you but u are afk... there are 5 ppl on and they are all afk... WTF.. This sucks.

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”