Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

About leader

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

My name is: [CUT OFF]
I live in: Poland

My hobby: computers, hacking
I don't like days, so I am very active in night ^^

In Empire Earth II I started playing 2 years ago (I think). I been very good in short time, so I did clan named **PoLAnD**.
One day I was angry because of double me by teamates in game 2v1 (Cause I was always good like 2 clan members xD). I was very young, so stupid. Then I was very, very angry (Who know me, know how angry I can be xD), I did on **PoLAnD** Clan's forum Information that CLAN IS CLOSED.
Old clan forum:
www.poland.fora.pl
I think I destroyed verry good clan, sometimes I regrets it, but this clan wasn't good, because only for Polish players. Now on EE2 playing maybe 5 Polish players, so clan should be small. I was very Bad Kid, so I deleted from those forum all my posts :/ It was bad idea Image
When I destroyed clan - I stoped playing. I didn't play maybe 8 months, then I back, again stoped play, again back in 09.2009, and I'm playing all this time.
When I back I asked Darkside7 to join *Saint* Clan, I was *Saint*Mikhail8 xD But I left soon, and I went to **(UK)** Clan Image I didn't play long time, because I could not log in game with my 3.5K account. So I didn't play some months and then when I back I joined to Busfahrer| clan. I was in maybe 2 months, then I did application on Eeg forum. They accepted me in, so I played in Eeg 3-5 months. Clan was very OK, because only I played in this clan xD Sometimes 1 time per week Eeg member logged in... It was sad, I was bored so I spammed Eeg forum, I thought that if I spam much, then they'll back on Ee2 because see that is "Allive". I wasn't in Eeg group on forum (Admins frogot about me), and I couldn't vote in new applications Image One day my the biggest EE2 enemy - Deww did application on EEg forum. HELL NO! He was (and is I think big glitcher). I played with him many times, and he always won. I didn't know why. I was sure that I'm better than him. Good that I burned all playbacks on DVD Image I didn't know "What it is glitch", then Gooberman posted some Deww's glitchs on Eeg forum and I started intresting with glitching. Some games I glitched (To check how it working). Timo showed me Res Glitch, I knew only Spy, and palisade Image So was time on check "Why Deww wons". 3 days I searched good playback, when I find it I had shock. In everygame Deww used Res glitch on me. Then he posted on Eeg forum Screenshots "How he own me". It was very unfair so I started hate Deww. Ehh... Deww knows english better than me, so in short time he did that I got kicked from Eeg - from clan which I loved (And even now loving). I was very angry, and it was first time, when I hacked somethink. I hacked Eeg forum. I deleted all Admins, and I had fun. But I like Alex, I knew that he kicked me because of Deww, it wasn't his decision. I gave forum back, and Redline accepted me in *skill* clan, when I was alone Image I asked my friend killtact about join to clan, he agreed. I was in skill, I was happy. Redline, Devi, Timo, Voldy - ALL FRIENDS IN! But I hated Eeg clan and that they kicked me. So I called to all Eeg GLITCHER'S, because Voldy posted when alex glitched against him, and deww did it all time against me. It did me very angry, and I decisied to create forum, where I can post all players which evenr glitched. It was my first forum, where I was and Am alone administrator. I hope I did it very big forum. I posted many glitched, and I think that many players know now who play fair, and who no.
Then I started Night Life. I decisied to play in night hours. I meet closer Deww. He glitched again, agains Shenlong. Deww was mad, because he knew that I'm stronger with my forum, so he please Gooberman about help. Goober hacked Ee2 lobby, and did that logging players seen ugly, fails message, which offend me. Deww with Gooberman's help did forum, where he posted 1 or 2 glitchs which I used. I was angry, because he posted glitchs which were done where I getting to know what it is. Maybe it sound stupid, but it is true. So I hacked his forum:
http://lisaglitching.forumv.biz/
Actually is hacked be me, and all bullshits are deleted. I learned how use MySQL intention, and I hacked this forum, and I pulled from Server Deww's password. Good that he had only one password for everythink Image I hacked many his Empire Earth II accounts, all e-mails which I knew, xfire and his account on Eeg forum. I think it made him angry, but he never pleased me to give back his account :/ Then I used some his points (You can named it point cheating, but who cares? Points doeasn't matter that you are good or no). I continued Hack learning, and in short time I hacked player Dynasty. I had no evil intentions, but one of his mail in his e-mail in INBOX - showed, that it's he stolen my old **PoLAnD**[Leader] account. I was angry again, so I gave Dynasty's accounts. But? I was sad. I like Dynasty, and I decisied to give him chance got it back: I please him to make on all game's forums with admission that he hacked my account, when I didn't know that it is possible and I used fails e-mail. He did what I waned, and I gave him back all accounts which he used without accounts on mail which he changed on my **PoLAnD**[Leader] account. Actually this old account is: ~eW`~>SexyMonaLisa Image
All was Okay, I was happy again. And then? Deww was mad again, and he decisied to make *skill* Leader - killtact angry. He used many accounts, new accounts, smurfs accounts, and he told bullshits to Killtact, and other old skill players. In short time he did that Killtact stoped like me. He is now nice for me, but he decisied to create new clan X@, with him, Redline, Jesu, pwn111. I'm sure that killtact don't know all truth, and he left from skill because of Deww's bullshits. Sometimes he thought that those bullshits about me from deww - talking many diffrent players. Deww told him, that I am hacking everyone. It wasn't true, because I hacked only 2 persons, which accounts I gave back, and him. He did nothink to got it back. I am sure, that now only Redline know truth. But he don't tried to help me.
Three days ago, when I was alone in *skill* samir invited me to talking room with idea new clan. In room was me, shenlong, timo, and samir. Samir acctualy was in *SOW*, but he said that he leave, because noone from sow playing ee2, and he wont be alone. Was night, so we told some and then all go sleep. We didn't know new clan name, but all agred it - ~eW` easy Win clan. Early name did not like by me, but I seen that Tag tooks cool, so I accepted it. Samir said that I'm clan Leader with him, so I was happy ^^ Yesterday in night I did forum for ~eW` clan. I hope I did good job, because forum looks very well Image Actually all my best friends from Ee2 are in this clan. I'm happy, because we are good. I wanna be in clan with friends, people which I like than clan with Th best players which I don't know good.
I hope in ~eW` clan my life will be again happy.

Thanks for reading if you read this Image Sorry for my bad english. I have tried to write it good, and I hope you understand what I wrote ^^

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa
Why MonaLisa? I did it nick for fun (it was when I was in Eeg), and this nick looks cool, so I have now everywhere nicks Mona, Lisa, Dr.MonaLisa.
If you think that I'm girl - you are wrong ^^
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

felix?!

Re: About leader

Post by felix?! »

uhm nobody will read the whole shit
i stoped at the half lol
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Lol, felix. Some players read it all Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
VoldyKing

Post by VoldyKing »

Haha, interesting story but too long^^
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Omg, I wrote it 10 minutes.
And you guys can't read this? ^^
It's really intresting Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
samiR

Post by samiR »

Niice Leader .

ye and SOW suckz anyway.
felix?!

Post by felix?! »

sow hasnt noobs like burning
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

But I love Burning anyway Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

U are a Noob I beat whopper and all so shut up....
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

EASY!!!
RULES: http://forum.ee2.eu/wanna-to-join-ew-f3/rules-about-ew-ewa-t24.htm
"1. Don't use bad words, don't insult people. In real life too!"

Next time I'll smurf person which said bad word, and I'll get points.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “1. Leader”