Leader's Book - "Psychology and the functioning of Empire Earth II community"

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Chapter I - Why all new Empire Earth II's clans fail?
Everyone thinks and talks "EE2 is better when there is more clans on". But why it's not working?
EE2 players are trying to create clans. Everything is cool for first 1-2 weeks. Then clan is dying. Why? Answer is easy... Clans are dying because of theirs size. Even if there is ~7 players which are online for first week, then it won't help to keep clan alive. How many players should have clan to be alive? Clan should have minimum 25 players to function. It's not much due that usually only 25% of all players are online. But what's reason to keep all players in clan even if they are not online? Players will always back. They're in clan, because they have skill, because they are friends of other clan members. Usually players are changing. If part of players isn't playing, then another players which didn't play for long time back. That's why big clans (the best example is ~eW`) is always alive. The big clans are safe, and if they be keep recruting players, then they'll never die.
But there is many other reasons why all new EE2 clans fail. Easy Win Clan has been created in the best moment of Empire Earth II time. Almost all players were clanless, or they were in clan which had bad leadership (like *skill* where Redline was inviting players whiile he wasn't Leader, and killtact was kicking them out, lol). ~eW` Clan has been created, and we collected very big team since start. That's why there was no chance for other clans which wanted to be "big".
Another reason why new clans fail is horrible bad leadership in them. I hear many times from new clans "we have no leader", "we all decide together". But it's wrong thinking. They all need someone who can keep it. But usually persons which created new clans don't care about it that much as they should. They think everything you need to do is create tag and invite friends to it. Usually clans only with "friends" in it fails. That's why it's important to give chance for every player which want to join (if he's good enough).
In 2011 only WTG clan had chances to exists longer. WTG clan had good players in it, and it was big. But this clan had bad Administration/Leader. Redline was just trying to eliminate other, stronger clan (~eW`), but he didn't think that he can't win war with stronger and bigger clan. So he failed, and WTG failed, because he resigned, gave up. That's why it's important to have more than 1 person who decide about clan. For example Easy Win Clan has still 3 Leaders (but only 1 active). The most important in clan is democracy. Everyone in clan has to feel that he's important, that he has rights to do something. Usually the most active members having special functions like: Diplomat, Patron, Tester. That's why they feel like they are very important (while usually they have nothing important to do in clan). But when in clan is more people in Adminstration it makes that all members of clan feel secure. Democracy is important, but it's not the best politican system. I can say that democracy fails. Even if clan is democratic, even if there is milion polls, then you can still feel dictatorship in it. Why? Because usually person who created clan has more rights than everyone. Even if all polls are important. That's why ~eW` Clan is mixed clan with Democracy and Dictatorship. The only one good think is that dictator of ~eW` is named: President and he's trying to ask everyone before he do something.
Back to all new clans on EE2. Actually I don't see any chances for new clans on EE2. There is not enough good players on. And even if there is someone good, then he'll try to join to the strongest clan. Also new Empire Earth II clans (which already died): Connect, CtT, ROMAN aren't even trying to create forum of theirs clan. Why? Because they know on theirs forum will never register more users than they did on ~eW`~>FORUM. But it's not good decision, because they should have place to talk. The best way would be to ask Administrator of ~eW`~>FORUM if he can create special subforum for theirs clan. Then they would be more popular, but they would be dependent by other clan. They would just feel dependent, even if our members would be nice for them.
Summarizing... New clan on Empire Earth II have no chances to exists or be active like ~eW` clan is. That's why Easy Win Clan has initiative which create other clan *Free* for all players which are not enough good for ~eWA`. This clan will be Administrated by Easy Win Clan, but every player (even if he play first time in his life) will have right to join it. That's how we will build bigger community. Usually clanless players having no reason to stay in game. They have to be somewhere, and I belive that *Free* clan help them, even if it be dependent by ~eW`.
At least I wanna say that I'm very friendly to all new clans which are created on EE2, but untill they are nice to me, and untill they want to talk about our relationship. If new clan isn't friendly to our members, or even worse, if this clan is insulting anyone who is in our clan, then we all are automatic negative to them. That's why I invite everyone who wants to create new clan to be in good relationship with us. There is nothing wrong to talk with us. Our experience can even help you to build something as great as ~eW` Clan. I heard many times from random players, that ~eW` (and me as Leader) doesn't like new clans, that we are trying to be only one clan on this game. That's not true! By talking stupid things like this it ruin our relationship and it's coming to wrong relationship.
I remember GM and .:G:. clan which destroyed himself by making stupid things against us. If GM clan wasn't glitching in games against out members, we wouldn't declare them war (which wasn't normal war, it was war just to remove them, finished succefull). Same story was with CtT clan, which invited minimum 3 members of ~eW` and ~eWA` to join theirs clan. I don't tolerate such behavior. Players instanty informed me about CtT's proposition and I did some things to stop such behavior from theirs side. At least we didn't declare them war, but I did everything to don't treat them as a clan in EE2 Government. That's why none treated them seriously. 1 week late this clan died, but it wasn't because of me, or anything created by ~eW`. They died, because they had no members in it. Like Deus said in one post in our "~eW` Only" section: "CtT was a JOKE". And I agreed with him. Almost everyone in this clan was in other clan (most of players were from *Eeg*). That's why I'll never accept it as a clan. For me it was just group of players which wanted to be "cool", but it failed due that it was still not enough people in.
My last sentence which finish this Charper I of my new book: The main reason why new clans on EE2 can't be alive longer than 2 weeks, is that they have NOT ENOUGH members in it.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Matty

Re: Leader's Book - "Psychology and the functioning of Empire Earth II community"

Post by Matty »

I agree also the commas.
I would be happy to see new clans, but they just don't know how to make it. I would like they were indipendent from us, but they don't know how to create a clan.

PS: Cool your last signature, i didn't see it xDDD. Btw how long did you spend to write this poem? xD
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Leader's Book - "Psychology and the functioning of Empire Earth II community"

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote:I agree also the commas.
I would be happy to see new clans, but they just don't know how to make it. I would like they were indipendent from us, but they don't know how to create a clan.

PS: Cool your last signature, i didn't see it xDDD. Btw how long did you spend to write this poem? xD
Thank you for reading.
I spend ~15 minutes to write it... Maybe 20 min, but not much. That's why there is so much linguistic errors in it (sorry).
It is my new book, sometimes in free time I be writing new charper. Then we will send to printing house. Then my book be in every bookshop in the world. xD jk
In my book I'm trying to show my opinion on every subject. In most I'm going to write about players psychology, behavior when they lose game etc. It may be very interesting to read because I've a lot of things to explain in my brain, maybe someone will understand me when I'll finish book Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Matty

Post by Matty »

Leader wrote:
~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote:I agree also the commas.

Thank you for reading.
I spend ~15 minutes to write it... Maybe 20 min, but not much. That's why there is so much linguistic errors in it (sorry).
It is my new book, sometimes in free time I be writing new charper. Then we will send to printing house. Then my book be in every bookshop in the world. xD jk
In my book I'm trying to show my opinion on every subject. In most I'm going to write about players psychology, behavior when they lose game etc. It may be very interesting to read because I've a lot of things to explain in my brain, maybe someone will understand me when I'll finish book Image
I would spend 2 hours for that poem. Maybe it's because i want to write perfectly with correct words and no errors.
Btw it looks like written well. I didn't see big errors ... ( even if i am not a person enough good at english to say it )

Return to “1. Leader”