Happy Birthday Matty :D (26.07)

Matty

Re: Happy Birthday Matty :D (26.07)

Post by Matty »

Timo wrote:Happy Birthday Matty !! I love you !!!!!
<3
Thank you TIMOOOOOOOOOO!

[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

bf3^^=shit Image
Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m »

hmm i play almost 1,5 year on bc2 and i haven't seen even average ger player? LOL
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3IVNQdzDJM
just watch this gameplay the game is 9 minutes long and the playes isnt even gettin a kill.
thats why battlefield sucks and will ever suck because its a slow boring shooter witht oo big maps annoying vehicles and the same engine in every battlefield game.cod is using the same engine 5 years now but its a good working one for skilled player.the graphics in battlefield are good ok but a good game not only depends about grahpics and thats the only point where battlefield games are better actually.
and GER player are the best in Call of Duty games^^
Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m »

oO pl own in cs i'll waste time for it later
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

[GER]RodF~96~ wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3IVNQdzDJM
just watch this gameplay the game is 9 minutes long and the playes isnt even gettin a kill.
thats why battlefield sucks and will ever suck because its a slow boring shooter witht oo big maps annoying vehicles and the same engine in every battlefield game.cod is using the same engine 5 years now but its a good working one for skilled player.the graphics in battlefield are good ok but a good game not only depends about grahpics and thats the only point where battlefield games are better actually.
and GER player are the best in Call of Duty games^^
Oh, please. I don't know how this discussion even got here. But anyway...

That guy in the video is just talking about the game. It's a 2009 video. The game was released in 2010, so he was obviously playing the beta. That said, he was showing the game off. However, he did not do a good job.

Now, check this out for size.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zw8SmsovJc
This is a showcase for Battlefield 3, using alpha gameplay. The maps are big and the teams are large, teamwork is required and strategy entirely necessary. Now, for the engine: They DO NOT use the same engine for every Battlefield game. Battlefield 2 used Refractor 2. Battlefield Bad Company used Frostbite, which enabled destruction (something we've yet to see in the Call of Duty series besides scripted Hollywood nonsense). Battlefield Bad Company 2 used Frostbite 2, making for even greater destruction and more realism.

However, Call of Duty...
Ugh.

Let me first say that I got into Call of Duty at COD 4. I liked it, and since, I've become extremely good at the series; when I would play Modern Warfare 2, I'd almost always be on top of the scoreboard. However, since COD 4 I have begun to notice a trend. COD is getting a small amount of effort put in to it every year, but they're releasing a new one annually still. COD uses such similar game engines that you cannot tell the difference. It uses different lighting and color palates, but it recycles textures for every single game. It uses the same effects, the same sequences, the same fighting style throughout the whole thing....

All they do is add or change a couple new things each COD, add a campaign where you can't open a door by yourself but could kill everyone in the entire world if they wanted you to, and do something in multiplayer to make people want to prestige 15 times, such as add a couple player skins and new ugly camouflage for the guns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coiTJbr9m04
^^ That is the Modern Warfare 3 trailer. It kinda reminds me of the COD 4 trailer, except it has a bunch more Hollywood explosions.

I have nothing else to say here.
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

sry for bringing the mw3 vs battlefield 3 fight to ew forum but i felt like i have to do it xD
was in w2g forum too and was a good thread.
redline is missing here Image he would get some 'arguments' against bf3 Image
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

Keep em' coming.
Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m »

i was in 1,8 k on top Pc playerlist my good friend is on 13-15 dont remember but he has played 1 000 hours more than me in 17 months^^
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Maybe it's out of topic but : Happy Birthday Matty :]

Return to “11. Matty”