Anti-Virus and AntiMalwares

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
PurpleBlues

Re: Anti-Virus and AntiMalwares

Post by PurpleBlues »

Thanks for the link, but I've had Malware and I have a paid for version of Eset, but none of these programs get all the job done. I recomend you add a german rootkit finder to the list, called "Gmer" it's a amazing tool.

http://www.gmer.net/ (It's not shiney, but it works.)

But as always, Malwarebyes, anti-malware is a great tool and it ridded the Rootkit.

But, seems to be the next best thing free-wise, my Eset has screwed up I don't know why, so I think I may use that until I can fix it. Thanks Mona.

P.S

I use to use Combofix, but I really think Gmer's an improvement

Also I would like to add that a lot of viruses are Cache related, they hide in the Cache that CCleaner won't delete or your browser will not. If you have a computer infection you should try going to delete your Java cache, via %appdata%, but not roaming, locallow, Sun, Java, Deployment, Cache, Ctrl+ A, Ctrl + D, accept.

I only know this with Google Chrome, but go to Appdata's Local, Google, Chrome, User Data, Default, Cache, Ctrl + A, Ctrl + D, accept.

Also, try deleting the files in your Temp folder... They seem to like to hide there. Image

===============================

Legolego40 wrote:Or get a Mac.

Oh, and check this out: http://tinyurl.com/68qqs37
Or get something better than a Mac..
Get Linux.

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

derrick

Post by derrick »

wow double post use edit button

I'm very glad you know the forum rules, but you forgot to don't spam...
Next time, when you see post double, or something like this - just report post via Image. Moderator will check and fix this
@Leader
PurpleBlues

Post by PurpleBlues »

LUq wrote:wow double post use edit button
If you say so, I don't think it was, as I was replying to another post with a completely different subject.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Actually the best Anti-virus should have Firewall in it.
Unfortunately Avast in free version has only "file scanning protection", and it's not enough to protect you while you're browsing the Internet.

I used Kaspersky, and I think it's the best AntiVirus (you have to pay for the full version, but sometimes you can find an activation KEYs online).
Kaspersky has everything you need to protect your computer, unfortunately it makes computer much slower, scanning every file after downloading...

Actually I'm using Winodws 8 RTM and IT DOESN'T NEED AN ANTIVIRUS.
In the Windows 8, "Windows Defender" has added Anti-virus scanning feature.
It works great, because it's built into Operating System, doesn't make your computer slower.
That's why if you use Windows 8 - you don't have to pay for the other AntiVirus programs. Of course Windows Firewall should be enabled too.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
PurpleBlues

Post by PurpleBlues »

Leader wrote:

Actually I'm using Winodws 8 RTM and IT DOESN'T NEED AN ANTIVIRUS.
In the Windows 8, "Windows Defender" has added Anti-virus scanning feature.
It works great, because it's built into Operating System, doesn't make your computer slower.
That's why if you use Windows 8 - you don't have to pay for the other AntiVirus programs. Of course Windows Firewall should be enabled too.
You never have needed antivirus for Linux, and it's free. Great alternative. Image
ObsidianHawk

Post by ObsidianHawk »

Hmm... I might buy Avast Best protection. I remember that i have sometimes wondered of getting it. Because i now have F-Secure ( Google it ) and really it isn't so good :/ But yeah I too really recommend ( Avast & Malwarebytes )
derrick

Post by derrick »

i need key of kaspersky my license is finish mona you dont know how can i find key for kaspersky because i need i have problem financial i cant buy it 2 month i have no antivirus.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

LUq wrote:i need key of kaspersky my license is finish mona you dont know how can i find key for kaspersky because i need i have problem financial i cant buy it 2 month i have no antivirus.
Hi.
Check out these sites:
http://adf.ly/D8djy
http://adf.ly/D8dmO
http://adf.ly/D8doL
http://adf.ly/D8dpk

You will have to register and then log-in to be able to view those topics.
Alexstraszas wrote:Hmm... I might buy Avast Best protection. I remember that i have sometimes wondered of getting it. Because i now have F-Secure ( Google it ) and really it isn't so good :/ But yeah I too really recommend ( Avast & Malwarebytes )
I don't recommend to buy Avast, if you want to pay for AntiVirus.
If you want to pay, then check out Kaspersky before. You can download it, and use Full version for 30 days trial.
Search for: "Kaspersky Internet Security 2013". It's the best choise.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
derrick

Post by derrick »

ok thanks u i will test it
PurpleBlues

Post by PurpleBlues »

I'm going to have to reinstall my OS, the virus did some permanent damage that can't be repaired, so after this I see you then. Image

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”