Destroying Bridges and Roads

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
Empire_Infiniti

Destroying Bridges and Roads

Post by Empire_Infiniti »

One thing that always bothered me is that once you put roads down, you cant delete them. They're there permanantly, and they take up space that might be valuable later in the game. Thats why I never use roads. They could be useful if they were more flexibile, but in current state I feel like I'm painting myself into a corner with them.

Same with Bridges. Is there a way to destroy an enemies bridge? The AI tends to spam bridges sometimes and it ruins the terrain that I plan on conquering since I cant get rid of it. I like how all the buildings and walls are destructible, but why not the roads and bridges?

Anybody have info on this?

Thanks

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Destroying Bridges and Roads

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yes. A solution to the similar question was posted here: viewtopic.php?p=24038#p24038

In short: you just need to keep the ALT key pressed, and then right mouse click on the enemy's bridge / road / farm or anything else. Then your regular army, or even citizens will start attacking it. Bridges can also be destroyed by the area damage, for example nuclear explosion or heavy artillery "attack ground" button.

You can also destroy your own roads / bridges / farms with this method, since DELETE key is not working for some objects.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Empire_Infiniti

Post by Empire_Infiniti »

it works... awesome :D THANKS!!!!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »