Stuck in night time

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
siko_flyer

Stuck in night time

Post by siko_flyer »

After installing the latest patch I seem to be stuck in night time. Love the patch, I bought EE2 when it first came out and as I upgraded to better and better pc's I could never play gigantic map with 10 ai players until now. The only issue I have now is I seem to be stuck in night time, day\night doesn't cycle. Is there a way to disable night?
Thanks

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Stuck in night time

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello.
You can select the time of day on the game set-up screen, before you start it:
EE2_ScreenShot157.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot157.jpg (331.25 KiB) Viewed 1757 times

Unfortunately it's impossible to change the time of day on games loaded from the save file.

By the way, playing with 10 AIs is not recommended. It will start lagging your game, no matter how good the new PC is. EE2 has serious problems with optimizations. I would recommend to play with 4 AIs max. More at: https://ee2.eu/help/#lags
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
siko_flyer

Re: Stuck in night time

Post by siko_flyer »

Thanks, it was a saved game. I started it Friday evening after installing a new gpu (Nvidia 1060 6g) and about an hour in it started lagging bad like always. Found and installed the patch and absolutely 0 lag. I had actually stopped playing EE2 due to it had gotten too easy with just a few ai players, being able to play 10 has made it fun again. Thanks again for the patch, awesome job!!

Topic Solved & Locked
If anyone has the same problem, please open a new topic

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”