Here are results of the verification process regarding this issue:
- The problem seem to be related to a Lobby Serverbrowsing Module on port: 28910.
- The problem only affects the current High Performance EE2.eu Server in Germany.
- I have launched the same same Lobby version on a test Server in Poland, and it worked fine for Pakistani users.
- I did several mtr / traceroute tests directly from the main EE2.eu Server, and it seems that packets from EE2.eu gets blocked/forwarded somewhere else at: "static.khi77.pie.net.pk":
Code: Select all
de.ee2.eu (0.0.0.0) Sat Dec 2 21:05:00 2017
Keys: Help Display mode Restart statistics Order of fields quit
Host Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev
1. 126.96.36.199 0.0% 33 0.2 5.2 0.2 32.6 8.7
2. ae0-401.nbg40.core-backbone.com 0.0% 33 0.4 0.6 0.3 4.1 0.6
3. ae1-2001.fra10.core-backbone.com 0.0% 33 3.7 3.5 3.4 4.1 0.0
4. xe-0-0-4-2090.sin10.core-backbone.com 0.0% 33 176.4 176.5 176.3 177.1 0.0
6. s4-0-3.khi77d2.pie.net.pk 0.0% 33 186.8 187.2 185.5 189.4 1.0
7. static.khi77.pie.net.pk 0.0% 33 185.6 185.8 185.6 188.2 0.5
- The problem was not present for Pakistani users around 2 weeks ago (first issues report). The lobby module was not updated before and during that time, so it can't be related to some changes made.
- Most likely your country uses some kind of Firewall/Traffic monitor and decided to block some ports / IPs.
The best solution for now is to wait for minimum 4 weeks, for this problem to be fixed.
It seems that Pakistan had some blocking issues before in the past: https://wccftech.com/xbox-live-playstat ... -pakistan/
So most likely those problems will be gone with time.
It's currently impossible to migrate the main EE2.eu Server to a different location/provider, because it would generate additional costs which we can't cover. Also, it seems that after several tries it allows users to log-in, so you still should be able to play.
Topic Solved & Locked
If anyone has the same problem, please open a new topic