Lobby joining Issue

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
Lagartha

Lobby joining Issue

Post by Lagartha »

i have installed game and patch as well. i have followed all the instructions of joining lobby. firewall, and port in NAT is also automatically forwarded. but when i try to create profile it says that please check your internet connection. Make sure you have a valid internet connection. Then, try again.
can anyone help me in solving this issue. i play other online games they work fine.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Lobby joining Issue

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello Anita.
Did you check if your Antivirus is not blocking the game process?
Are you sure you didn't overwrite EE2.exe file with some crack downloaded from the Internet?

Please contact me by the Launcher support chat: https://www.ee2.eu/help/#contact
It would be easier to detect the issue.

I also told your cousin (MJ) about this issue, maybe he'll try to help you, since he said he experienced "similar issues" using the "different net".

Greetings.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Lobby joining Issue

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello again.

Here are results of the verification process regarding this issue:

- The problem seem to be related to a Lobby Serverbrowsing Module on port: 28910.
- The problem only affects the current High Performance EE2.eu Server in Germany.
- I have launched the same same Lobby version on a test Server in Poland, and it worked fine for Pakistani users.
- I did several mtr / traceroute tests directly from the main EE2.eu Server, and it seems that packets from EE2.eu gets blocked/forwarded somewhere else at: "static.khi77.pie.net.pk":

Code: Select all

de.ee2.eu (0.0.0.0)                                                                                 Sat Dec  2 21:05:00 2017
Keys:  Help   Display mode   Restart statistics   Order of fields   quit
                                                                                    Packets               Pings
 Host                                                                             Loss%   Snt   Last   Avg  Best  Wrst StDev
 1. 185.183.156.3                                                                  0.0%    33    0.2   5.2   0.2  32.6   8.7
 2. ae0-401.nbg40.core-backbone.com                                                0.0%    33    0.4   0.6   0.3   4.1   0.6
 3. ae1-2001.fra10.core-backbone.com                                               0.0%    33    3.7   3.5   3.4   4.1   0.0
 4. xe-0-0-4-2090.sin10.core-backbone.com                                          0.0%    33  176.4 176.5 176.3 177.1   0.0
 5. ???
 6. s4-0-3.khi77d2.pie.net.pk                                                      0.0%    33  186.8 187.2 185.5 189.4   1.0
 7. static.khi77.pie.net.pk                                                        0.0%    33  185.6 185.8 185.6 188.2   0.5
 8. ???
- The problem was not present for Pakistani users around 2 weeks ago (first issues report). The lobby module was not updated before and during that time, so it can't be related to some changes made.
- Most likely your country uses some kind of Firewall/Traffic monitor and decided to block some ports / IPs.

The best solution for now is to wait for minimum 4 weeks, for this problem to be fixed.
It seems that Pakistan had some blocking issues before in the past: https://wccftech.com/xbox-live-playstat ... -pakistan/
So most likely those problems will be gone with time.

It's currently impossible to migrate the main EE2.eu Server to a different location/provider, because it would generate additional costs which we can't cover. Also, it seems that after several tries it allows users to log-in, so you still should be able to play.

Topic Solved & Locked
If anyone has the same problem, please open a new topic
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”