Latest patch version as of 5-3-17, yet zooming in and out does not work properly.

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
jsbradford97

Latest patch version as of 5-3-17, yet zooming in and out does not work properly.

Post by jsbradford97 »

Hello all! :D
Wanted to ask if anyone knew how to resolve a specific issue with regard to EE2's zoom function. What the problem is is that I can only zoom in so far (not able to look from ground level and view sky, only able to look closely down on occupants) and I'm only able to zoom out so far also (reasonably far out but not far out enough to keep a visual on more than one "province" or "region" at a time. Does anyone know how to fix this so that I can zoom in all the way out and all the way in as is was the case in the original EE2 game?

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Latest patch version as of 5-3-17, yet zooming in and out does not work properly.

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I think we solved the problem on the Support Chat in the UP1.5 Launcher :)
For everyone who is interested in a solution:
- Unofficial Patch 1.5 has a new camera zoom settings. The orginal EE2 camera was very limited.
- It's possible to disable: "UP1.5 units, buildings, models, sounds and camera settings" by UP1.5 Settings.
- @jsbradford97 has changed this option to "No" or "Ask me before game start", that's why his camera was reset to the orginal.
- The solution is to change option: "Unlock UP1.5 units, buildings, models, sounds and camera settings" to "Yes" or "No (keep new camera)".

Topic Solved & Locked
If anyone has the same problem, please open a new topic
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”