Empire Earth 2 download

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
SetYOuOnfire

Empire Earth 2 download

Post by SetYOuOnfire »

Hello everyone. I had this game before my hard drive went bust, I remember downloading off this website but since then I have windows 10 and I got the game set and keys. Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction from where I can download the game once more.
Many thanks and have a good day. :)

Added after 1 hour 49 seconds:
I tried to install it with the agme discs but when I insert the 2nd disc while installing it has a pop up error "file transfer error or something forcing me to abandon the installation. I was able to play this on windows 8. I remember Dr.mona assisting me and I really hope that someone out there can help.
~~~~SetYouOnFire~~~~

TyTheRuler

Re: Empire Earth 2 download

Post by TyTheRuler »

Try Kickass Torrents "GOG" version. Or Pirates Bay. The GOG (Good Old Games) version will have the most downloads when you search for it on those websites. After you download and install the game, make sure to get the 1.5 Patch/Update here on the forum. After that you should be good to go.
SetYOuOnfire

Post by SetYOuOnfire »

TyTheRuler wrote: 21 Feb 2017, 22:39 Try Kickass Torrents "GOG" version. Or Pirates Bay. The GOG (Good Old Games) version will have the most downloads when you search for it on those websites. After you download and install the game, make sure to get the 1.5 Patch/Update here on the forum. After that you should be good to go.
Thanks bro, I'll give it a go!
~~~~SetYouOnFire~~~~
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

If you had a legal copy of EE2 before: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1520
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
SetYOuOnfire

Post by SetYOuOnfire »

Leader wrote: 22 Feb 2017, 12:54 If you had a legal copy of EE2 before: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1520
Hello, Followe the link 1, Downloaded it 1.8gb it took a while, when I came back it said that chrome has named the file dangerous and that it was canceled. It was completed and only gave me an option discard I think, Please help.
~~~~SetYouOnFire~~~~
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

SetYOuOnfire wrote: 22 Feb 2017, 19:41
Leader wrote: 22 Feb 2017, 12:54 If you had a legal copy of EE2 before: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1520
Hello, Followe the link 1, Downloaded it 1.8gb it took a while, when I came back it said that chrome has named the file dangerous and that it was canceled. It was completed and only gave me an option discard I think, Please help.
Use a different internet browser to download, or click CTRL+J in chrome and click an option to allow downloading of this file.
It's probably because of key generator inside.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
SetYOuOnfire

Post by SetYOuOnfire »

Leader wrote: 22 Feb 2017, 20:27
SetYOuOnfire wrote: 22 Feb 2017, 19:41
Use a different internet browser to download, or click CTRL+J in chrome and click an option to allow downloading of this file.
It's probably because of key generator inside.
I am currently downloading it via Mozzila Firefox (half way done) Any advice or will this be all good?
~~~~SetYouOnFire~~~~
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

SetYOuOnfire wrote: 22 Feb 2017, 20:37 I am currently downloading it via Mozzila Firefox (half way done) Any advice or will this be all good?
No idea, I almost never use Firefox. Should be fine.
For the future, on Chrome simply click CTRL+J and there will be an option to keep file anyway.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
SetYOuOnfire

Post by SetYOuOnfire »

Leader wrote: 22 Feb 2017, 20:46
SetYOuOnfire wrote: 22 Feb 2017, 20:37 I am currently downloading it via Mozzila Firefox (half way done) Any advice or will this be all good?
No idea, I almost never use Firefox. Should be fine.
For the future, on Chrome simply click CTRL+J and there will be an option to keep file anyway.
Many thanks for all your help. Thanks :)
~~~~SetYouOnFire~~~~
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

You're welcome.

Topic Solved & Locked
If anyone has the same problem, please open a new topic
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs