Just one more last thing.

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
lukwerty

Just one more last thing.

Post by lukwerty »

Hey there! I just wanted to know how can i delete my forum account forever? Is there possible? If so I would like to know how to do it. I'll be grateful if someone can help me... thanks in advance.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Just one more last thing.

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

The account can not be deleted by the user, however you can easly modify all profile settings here:
http://forum.ee2.eu/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=preferences

You can modify your e-mail address, here: http://forum.ee2.eu/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=informations
If you do not wish to receive forum newsletters, etc.
You can also change it here:
http://forum.ee2.eu/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=notifications
(to not receive any messages)

Only Administrators are able to remove accounts, however we do not do it for security reasons (to keep topis readable - if the posts were deleted we would miss some important information).

The simplest way is just to not log-in. I also do not see a reason in removing accounts, it's a dangerous and irreversible operation.

If you want to hide any personal information from posts (for example if you shared an e-mail address, facebook profile, etc on the forum), please use the reporting system:
Image button.

If you need more information, please feel free to ask. Also I hope you'll change your minds.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Oh damn, they should let us to delete our account... simply ridiculous... well, you could delete it from me but you're stubborn, you always prefer to put yourself and your own interests above everyone so I think it's senseless to ask for it. You'll learn that outside it's not that easy to do so lol.

Anyway I'll follow your advice, Mona. It helped a bit, so thanks.

Ah, and good luck in destroying ee2 even more... It's interesting how you put your helping on the ee2 community as an excuse for doing anything or for banning and destroying anyone who tries to face you... You know what is it or who are you? It's a psychological disorder problem and normally only tyrants and dictators act like that... always saying that they're making it for better and then it's a need to destroy others for it... See if the true creators of the ee2 used to ban others from playing just because of an only glitch or just because someone insulted them... So no, your just a tyrant who needs to get a life.

But anyway you've been doing a great job dude! lol. Go ahead hahah.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Oh damn, they should let us to delete our account... simply ridiculous... well, you could delete it from me but you're stubborn, you always prefer to put yourself and your own interests above everyone so I think it's senseless to ask for it. You'll learn that outside it's not that easy to do so lol.
You've accepted the rules during registration. I have nothing else to say about it. Find any other forums with ability to remove accounts. You won't find, because the rules are everywhere the same.
Ah, and good luck in destroying ee2 even more... It's interesting how you put your helping on the ee2 community as an excuse for doing anything or for banning and destroying anyone who tries to face you... You know what is it or who are you? It's a psychological disorder problem and normally only tyrants and dictators act like that...
I tried to be nice... but get a life, and shut up if you have no information about selected subject. I haven't banned anyone yet, if you had a problem with "Unofficial Patch 1.5 Act" you could vote "NO" and write your comment in that topic.
I don't like two-faced people, so I'm starting to dislike you:
lukwert: i give up, seriously... wont play that anymore.. but i do like you.. your a nice person, helped me a lot.. but well i wanted to come here to have fun not having problems and i saw its all about problems anyway thanks and see ya. ill definitely unistall it
Are you mentally OK? You're searching for problems which don't exists. There was no single problem when you were not online. I haven't talked to anyone who I don't like (especally Lord Silver Bow), I ignored all his messages, everything.
See if the true creators of the ee2 used to ban others from playing just because of an only glitch or just because someone insulted them... So no, your just a tyrant who needs to get a life.
People who install Unofficial Patch are under Ministry of Game Affairs protection.
You're simply - ridiculous if you think we would tolerate Gran Batuzay's behaviour who did NOT glitch just for 1 time, but used to glitch in every game he played.
Actually you are creating another confabulation, because even gran Batuzay hasn't been banned yet. We're waiting for opinion of the other players in this topic:
http://forum.ee2.eu/t1721-gran-batuzay-is-glitching-again-resource-glitch-spy-glitch-23072014-0009-cet
So no, your just a tyrant who needs to get a life.
With all respect to you, I'm pretty sure my life is much better than yours, and the fact I don't have to be jealous (of me) nor I don't have to create unconfirmed stories like you, makes it better.
But anyway you've been doing a great job dude! lol. Go ahead hahah.
Yes, another two-faced comment, especally this "haha" at the end.

I really hoped you're a different person.
Topic Solved & Locked
If anyone has the same problem, please open a new topic
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”