empire earth 2 server down?

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: empire earth 2 server down?

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Nightstand wrote:What about playing lan via Hamachi? I liked to do it Image For example with timo, nawisw, syl , nici usw Image
Gameranger is via LAN: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1570-how-to-play-empire-earth-ii-without-gamespy-server-gameranger
It's much better and easier than Hamachi. Also there is a lot of people who play there since always...,
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

PurpleBlues

Loves

Post by PurpleBlues »

<3 Gameranger.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

http://status.poweredbygamespy.com/post/33439755979/gamespy-wide-planned-maintenance-w-brief-interruptions
GameSpy-Wide Planned Maintenance w/ Brief Interruptions of Service - Mon Oct 15 ~10:00pm - ~03:00am PDT
GameSpy will be performing maintenance that will briefly impact ALL services on ALL tiers during the maintenance window on Monday, starting at 10pm PDT (Monday, October 15 2012). Maintenance will be ongoing until 3am PDT (Tuesday, October 16 2012) but customers should only notice 2 brief (<5 minute) disruptions of service during that window.

During the service interruption portion of this maintenance *no* connections or requests to any services (such as Presence & Messaging, Chat, Matchmaking, Sake, ATLAS, or Brigades) are expected to remain available.

The maintenance is expected to last no longer than 5 hours with only a few minutes of actual service interruption.
Is it a hope?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

Yes

Of couse
walkabout

Post by walkabout »

I dont see how that has anything to do with the servers.. Sounds like they are just cutting costs to make there business efficent. all companies do it.. Hopefully there is a huge back lash from players and they decide to put it back on. But if they closed it down without telling anyone i fear that they dont care about us at all..
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

http://status.poweredbygamespy.com/post/33698749787/gamespy-wide-planned-maintenance-w-brief-interruptions
GameSpy-Wide Planned Maintenance w/ Brief Interruptions of Service - Mon Oct 15 ~10:00pm - ~03:00am PDT - COMPLETED
Maintenance is completed.
EE2 still doesn't work, so there is no more hope.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
KayOne

Post by KayOne »

i see how we all lose the Controll fu**ing shit, so i want so say let all INSTALL this GameRanger and all they have facebook, pleas add me my name: Raymond Steinmann ...
Maybe it would be better when we give us all Informationns Image !! (KAY)
ZT|carfaceUK

Post by ZT|carfaceUK »

it sounds like they ahvent turned sum/all the servers bk once they did maintanece
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

Glu mobile might be closing down old servers on games with low population to save money, they are a big company so I don't think EE2 servers are ever coming back.

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”