Internet connection

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
TheGrouchDE

Internet connection

Post by TheGrouchDE »

So on this day the 26th of July i tried to Login. But it say the whole time connection Problems. so i looked for my connection. i took out Hamachi and tried again. Didnt work same message. But i cant have connection problems, because i use this connection every day. so i looked to status center. it told me the last update had been for 4 hours and i think that cant be true. Maybe they did broke the connection of the servers from us. Could it be possible? THX for help
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.

Matty

Re: Internet connection

Post by Matty »

It works from me.
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

yes thank you. i dont know why but now it work too ^^
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello.
The EE2-Patch1.3 BOT wasn't online in last days, because I was in London. "EE2 Status Center" needs a BOT for update, so while BOT was offline it wasn't possible to update the status.

Also: GameSpy has a problems in last days. There was even topic about it: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1510-fixedsome-of-ee2-servers-are-shutted-down
So it's possible that EE2 lobby didn't work for some morning-hours.

Also on the FilePlanet.com we can see a message:
"Note: FilePlanet is no longer being updated and is in the process of being archived."
It means: "bye, bye".

So it's possible that all GameSpy and all Master Servers will be closed very soon... Let's hope it won't happen...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

well thank you for help

Topic Solved & Locked

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”