wtf fu*k lagg and i have new internet

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

wtf fu*k lagg and i have new internet

Post by BigBang »

I lagg and i have new internet wath is this fu*k??? Sorry, i am angry...

Matty

Re: wtf fu*k lagg and i have new internet

Post by Matty »

I understand you ... at least is it a little better?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Answer is: Brazil...

EDIT:
Sorry for my stupid answer before.
Go to: http://www.speedtest.net/
And tell me what was:
- ping
- downloading speed
- uploading speed
On this test
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

BigBang wrote:I lagg and i have new internet wath is this fu*k??? Sorry, i am angry...
solution

1- stop crying like a loser.. go to do something!
2- you aren't poor, you aren't humble( no one is lol) then you dont want only " a little" you always want to find something better..
3- I'll be frank to you.. unfortunately most of ppl don't care about ur problems or ours.. seriously lol.. i am not joking and i talk it to you bcs i really want the best for u.. and you good should know that lol..
4- Well.. there was senseless.. anw now i'll tell what you must do to solve this problem..
a) you must firstly go on this link that mona gave to you
b) you must annotate all velocity of speed checked in some notebook of your own person.
c) look for a better internet or bussiness of it.
d) when u do it, go in ur recent internet's bussiness and tell them that their internet isn't working very well and for this reason u dont want it anymore.
e) if they do reluctact or persist that it is false( as they always do xD) show for them ur notes in ur notebook and then theres no excuses anymore
f) In case they say it is false, say to them that u'll go to process the business for false advertising and for unwanted persistance.
g) dont worry if u are in the f option, you'll win for sure. judge is using to being a clever person and he knows exactly who is right and wrong. so whoever lawyer u'll contract, you'll win the case.
h) ah and remember the best lawyer isn't him or her, but you! you're the best lawyer of yourself.
i) trust me i know exactly what i'm saying.. Image
5- I hope you've understood the easy (incorrect) language written here lol and i bet you ve already stopped crying.. as you always say: "Nothing is impossible, Anything is possible" but i'll complement: anything is possible for those WHO believe.

Sorry for anything and see you anytime xD

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”