Help I cant play ee2...

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Help I cant play ee2...

Post by BigBang »

Tuesday (23/11/2011) i have trying play ee2, more i cant. I will explain, I open the game I usually dps and go into the lobby. I create or join a game and when the game starts the error appears.

help me pls!

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Help I cant play ee2...

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hmmmm.... Bug.
You have to reinstall EE2. I think it can be, because you were installing some mods (EE4 etc.).
Reinstall Empire Earth II, and everything should work fine.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Deus

Post by Deus »

I got that debug notice when I opened one winrar file in the ee2 folder. Leave that one alone.
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

Ok, tormorow i reinstall, thanks mans
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

big, where do you study? i thought you had english at your school lol, haven't you? well anyway if you have any doubt in english, you can talk them to me.. i'll try to help you..
and btw, more is MAIS(+),addition.. in portuguese, while but is MAS.. the opposite conjuction.. they are two words totally different in english ;/ in portuguese they are practically equals but in english not, they're different. Frankly, i'm not trying to be offensive with you, but you should at least know your own language ;/ oh god -.-
i'm sorry for it but if no one says about it, who will say? so don't be angry on me, i just said what someone should've said to you a long time ago..
BigBang

Post by BigBang »

lol i dont have doubt in english xD, i'm not have patience to write. And i know Mais = Sign maths and Mas = opposite conjuction. LoL!

Solved ~> Locked (Big Bang reinstalled EE2 and everything works fine)

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”