Redline is teaching players how to "Res glitch"

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Redline is teaching players how to "Res glitch"

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I've received very sad information. Redline showing to players how to Res glitch. He is making it in coop games vs computer - but he's explaining how to do it.
I know now about xoxodu, DOMI and KayOne - he showed to them.

It's very dangerous, because if new players know how to do it - they'll probably do it in future.

Why Redline does it?
- Actually EE2 is empty of glitchers. Only Redline did Res glitches in last time. Redline want to make other players glitching, that's why he is showing them. He want to make other players cheating, so he won't be alone.

All Redline's glitches you can check here:
http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/f33-8-redline

09.07.2011 [Resources Glitch] "Redline - loser never stop glitching"
http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/t138-09072011-resources-glitch-redline-loser-never-stop-glitching

30.11.2010 [Resources Glitch] "Redline Glitching vs Mona in 1v1 and lose"
http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/t132-30112010-resources-glitch-redline-glitching-vs-mona-in-1v1-and-lose

06.03.2011 [Resources Glitch] "Redline fu**ing fucked fucker glitching again"
http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/t133-06032011-resources-glitch-redline-fu**ing-fucked-fucker-glitching-again

21.02.2011 [Resources Glitch] "Redline's glitch"
http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/t131-21022011-resources-glitch-redline-s-glitch

If we receive more information that Redline is still teaching how to res glitch - I'll have to automatic flood him to kick him from EE2 lobby every time, when he'll log in. I don't want to do it yet, but possible, that it can be only one way to protect EE2.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

peacegamerjj

Re: Redline is teaching players how to "Res glitch"

Post by peacegamerjj »

Omg , he is making ee2 dead?
Why does he do that.
Someone neutral should talk with him.

(But it would be funny to see that a noob kills mona with res glitch^^)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

It always happeneds.
We are trying to keep EE2 alive, making patches 1.3, sending links - Redline coming and ruining everything. Many players exit EE2 because of him, because when he lose 1 game he's insulting someone for weeks untill he exit EE2.
He is also sending his dick photos to people on mobile phone. He actually sent it to Miss... Possible that it happened to Doggy :/
And Miss can agree witht his. It's sick because there are players under 18...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

Leader wrote:It always happeneds.
We are trying to keep EE2 alive, making patches 1.3, sending links - Redline coming and ruining everything. Many players exit EE2 because of him, because when he lose 1 game he's insulting someone for weeks untill he exit EE2.
He is also sending his dick photos to people on mobile phone. He actually sent it to Miss... Possible that it happened to Doggy :/
what a loser Image
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Wow , you all have patch 1.3 now? Image
If yes , I can't belive , that you trying to keep ee2 alive so much , bad that I left.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yes, everyone uses patch 1.3 (99%), sometimes is kid which don't know how to install, but we're trying to help him.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

It's just the best way to kill ee2.
derrick

Post by derrick »

that is true he showed at me and kay one how glitching ressource in game and we saw that.

Cheat is not good, in counter strike actualitty a lot of player use cheat caus they are noob.

peace idk how do you can said cheat maybe to be funny f***** cheat stop it. dont joke when player use cheat.
It always happeneds.
redline is stupid and crazy, he is dick and he is happy all dont care about his dick...
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

Mkl`* wrote:that is true he showed at me and kay one how glitching ressource in game and we saw that.

Cheat is not good, in counter strike actualitty a lot of player use cheat caus they are noob.

peace idk how do you can said cheat maybe to be funny f***** cheat stop it. dont joke when player use cheat.
It always happeneds.
redline is stupid and crazy, he is dick and he is happy all dont care about his dick...
agreed
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

I don't like this xoxo (mkl). He makes me sad. Everything I say he is trying to disagree -_-

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”