Problem between peacegamerjj and Mona

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
[GER]RodF96

Problem between peacegamerjj and Mona

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

Posts coming from: German Talking Topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t884p30-official-german-talking-topic-deutsch-sprache#12923
==============================================

peace hör nich auf wegen sonem scheiß das regt mich auch wieder auf..

peacegamerjj

Re: Problem between peacegamerjj and Mona

Post by peacegamerjj »

btw. mona sagt doch immer das sie clanwars will. Warum pisst sie dann jeden anderen clan off?
(unsern clan , w2g )
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Peace, excuese me, but did I want clan war with W2G? No? I did because all other wanted.
I said no more clan wars with clans which dying in 2 weeks. I don't want clan war with your clan, because its nonsens, I don't even treat it like clan...
So if you don't know all history, then don't talk shit. Just back to old topics, read them and you will know everything.

Erfolg im Privatleben!
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Burning

Post by Burning »

Mona Warning!

Du hast die sprache ins englische gewechselt das gibt eine warnung wegen der deutschen topic
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Ok mona..
I made a decision...

I'm sorry for all I did.
I hate to argueing , becourse I'm really nice human.
I don't want fight .. so I apologized.

It's to much for me now ... I don't wanted to ado to a escalation.

But I would appreciate it if you would apologize your hacks against me too.

P
e
a
c
e
!

Sorry peace but I won't apogoloize you that I hacked, because you started this shit. I wouldn't do it if you wouldn't do this shit against me before. I had to do something, sorry anyway.
@Leader
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

These posts coming from topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/f3-wanna-join-ew

=======================================================================
Uff lukwert ...
send you pm..
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hey lukwert Image
Good that you decided to join now.

Peacegamerjj I'll check your private message, if it is something Anti-eW, you are going to be banned from this forum for EVER.

I'm going to make poll for you, lukwert. You have to wait maximum 7 days Image
Good luCk!(wert)

EDIT,
Nice peace Image

You are doing the biggest wrong in your ee2 history.
eW looks very cool , I know.
But if you are in you just want out , they all are snops.
Thney thinks they are the best , want clanwar with everyone and then hack them if they win a couple of games.
I just can tell you a warning , I went to be@t again as I joined eWA again becourse they are snops.
everytime this dumb polls.
I'm aphasic , you can't join this clan!

If you smurf they don't like it.
If you play without clantag they don't like it.

And they have 20.000 fu**ing rulz.

Oh , if you don't hear about my warning and want try anyway then have fun.

btw. Mona , nothing against you or anyone else in this clan. (I know that you can see everything in this forum :b)

Peace if you want to say something, then do it here, we all want to read what you think about us.
So let's comment it! Peace you said only good things about clan Image Rules are good, and if you don't like it, then none want you here.
See? You're talking shit behind our back.
"want clanwar with everyone and then hack them if they win a couple of games." - Stop kidding me, peace xD I never wanted clan war with your dead clan like Be@t. I never hacked someone because of "losing game", and if you think about you, then stop kidding me, you aren't even on eW level. And you good know why you got hacked last time. (remember that yesteaday you got all accounts back)

If you do something wrong against us on this forum, you are really going to be banned. You are only shit talking, because your "be@t" died again, when you joined it. If you don't like us, then get out. We don't need you. You don't need to convert players behind our back. Make your own clan and try to keep it alive, then we will talk about rules.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

Before he says that here there are 20.000 rules and then he says that he has nothing against mona who made 100% or almost rules.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote:Before he says that here there are 20.000 rules and then he says that he has nothing against mona who made 100% or almost rules.
That's right. And 80% of rules are for forum... I really don't know what it matter on EE2.
Stupid polls?! That's fu**ing funny. Let's take all members without polls. He is just angry that his forum died. And why died? Because they had no rules. None hacked them, they just died.

No I'm pissed off, because one kid talking that shit about us.
Let's ask all mebers in, if they feel same as peace who isn't even in clan?!

He is just angry, that he never been enough good to join ~eW`. His "best" setts are r-r, where he just sucks. He thinks that if he can't be in ~eW` then none deserve on it.
If ~eW` has "stupid" rules, then all members would already leave. We have like 20 members in, and they like this clan, so stop converting people on other side.
Lukwert will join, and he will see that we are good clan.

Oh wait... i know wthy you did this shit... You want lukwert to join your newbie O$L clan which probably die in next week? Really cool. No comments. I really hope that you exit with EE2.
Now insult me, because I want reason for last warning for you.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

Leader wrote:
~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote:Before he says that here there are 20.000 rules and then he says that he has nothing against mona who made 100% or almost rules.
That's right. And 80% of rules are for forum... I really don't know what it matter on EE2.
Stupid polls?! That's fu**ing funny. Let's take all members without polls. He is just angry that his forum died. And why died? Because they had no rules. None hacked them, they just died, because sucks.

No I'm pissed off, because one kid talking that shit about us.
Let's ask all mebers in, if they feel same as peace who isn't even in clan?!

He is just angry, that he never been enough good to join ~eW`. His "best" setts are r-r, where he just sucks. He thinks that if he can't be in ~eW` then none deserve on it.
If ~eW` has "stupid" rules, then all members would already leave. We have like 20 members in, and they like this clan, so stop converting people on other side.
Lukwert will join, and he will see that we are good clan.

Oh wait... i know what you did this shit... You want lukwert to join your newbie O$L clan which probably die in next week? Really cool stroy. No comments. I really hope that you exit with EE2.
Now insult me, because I want reason for last warning for you.
I don't know in which clan he would like to stay in ...but maybe he isn't the person who stays in any clans.

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”